US EXPELS RUSSIAN SCUM LOL

>World's patience wearing thin with Putin, says British Defence Secretary Gavin Williamson
news.sky.com/story/worlds-patience-wearing-thin-with-putin-says-british-defence-secretary-gavin-williamson-11304621

I think you Russians will find that we do issue ultimatums and YOU WILL adhere to them when we tell you to.

Now go away and shut up. ;)

HAHAAH PUTINBOT TEARS ARE DELICIOUS. MMM

Attached: Snip20160913_1-300x297.png (300x297, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XAYhNHhxN0A
m.youtube.com/watch?v=OQ4OoPNY_YM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I like penis.

Faggot...

sage this shit
a german and anglo will shitpost the thread with nonsense.
they are fucking shills.

>Putin sucks off dogs btw

BASED

>a german and anglo will shitpost the thread with nonsense.

How dare you.

It's called flirting.

>Eastern politicians against Russian politicians
urine ate shit

Britmuttbro, I'm off to grab something to eat, I slept in today and haven't had anything yet.

I'll be back tonight. If you start a Germany hate thread, I'll bump the shit out of it again.

Love
The Penis

Wow that will teach them, no sanctions though as energy prices would rise - oh that sucks

list of based countries

Attached: based-list.png (831x3798, 1.38M)

list of cucked countries

Attached: cuck-list.png (702x430, 20K)

cucked*

for?

UK expels less than US & yet the (((attack))) happened here. Seems like a false flag, no sanctions by the UK either. A pathetic attempt by May to deflect, hopefully Mogg will take over from Sharia May.

So let's just assume that Russia did poison the guy:
This is the response from tough Britons?

We just expel your diplomats for you killing people in our country and laughing about it. Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah we won! Delicious tears!!

Are Britons actually this retarded? I mean every fucking week Britain gets more pro Islamist rape and anti free speech and still you manage to make yourselves look more pathetic

the "gas" attack is such an obvious false flag holy shit how can people even believe it is insane.
On a related note, the authorities are going to OP's house for multiple cases of Nationalism and xenophobic behavior against his new Russian refugee neighbors.

Attached: 1521478673096.jpg (600x600, 98K)

t. russboo
go collect your rubbles and buy a half piece of bread with your 6 months of hard work

Pakis are still butthurt over Chechnya, huh?

Cant wait for FSB slavshits to pour in here. I wished this was a general.

Russia is a nuclear power. We must be cunning in our response

>brits can't take banter anymore

Attached: 1522079807541.jpg (863x545, 60K)

American putin lapdogs btfo

t.bruxelles bot
go to fuck jean-claude's wife while he watches

Easy. Make weapons and anti air missiles magically appear in Ukraine.

t. mohammad the chechen goatfucker

Attached: a1c8a4e61100df0f64ccfb60e651d82f395e8d71.jpg (709x294, 26K)

Expelling is cucking you stupid Froglet, if you want to make a point sanctions or military action is the way. I see neither are going to happen. False flag by Sharia May BTFO, Porton Down only 8 miles away & they stock the very same nerve agent.

>the "gas" attack is such an obvious false flag
Agreed. It was Iran and Syria who perpetrated the attack in order to distance Russia from the west. We need to bomb them now

Such Russiaphobia. Disgusting.

c'est bien Kevin, va lécher la chatte à ta mère maintenant

because there's more russian diplomats in the US, bong

t.inbred muhammad

Speak english you mongrel, why do you want war?

>We must be cunning in our response

But you're British. Britain hasn't been cunning in 2 centuries.
I think it's best for you to focus on your strengths. Turn around and spread your buttcheeks for the Islam cock. Then open your wives and families cheeks for the same.

The whole world is laughing at Britain and its flaccid friends trying to act tough while heir kids are being raped.

I for one stand with Russia on this considering how fucked and pathetic you are. You deserve to be slapped around.
Now go bin your jokes

t. butthurt Russian
The entire world supports us desu, including Canada, so get back in your cuck shed MAGAtard

Gavin Williamson scares me, he's a literal warmonger with that weird smile.

Northerners are creepy.

Plenty of Russian business men, look at the Chelsea owner who is close to Putin, but of course they own Londonistans best areas along with the Arabs. A typical weak & wobbly responce from Sharia May. FYI Russian diplomats still not expelled in the UK, the UK has more than a couple of dozen diplomats from Russia.

Attached: s216_No10_2017_237-Ministerial_Appoitments_wider_002-Gavin_Williamson (1).jpg (216x140, 31K)

Attached: 00mosley2 (2).jpg (490x313, 22K)

lol. Dumb shit.

We have things in the works that will render all missiles useless. Our new laser weapon is better than anyone else, also something about hacking computers and shutting down Russia for a few days but GCHQ said that we shouldn't do that because it's not fair to the Russian people.

Please don't eat my soul.

Wrong, the politicians (((support))), just like they (((supported))) Hillary & Obama & anyone that fits in with the globalist agenda. Truly pathetic responce from weak ppl.

we know your pathetic game leaf, nobody even died... yet

Attached: oufs6d7toyio.jpg (386x250, 21K)

I agree. We need to outright kill Putin

Britbongs murdered that spy. It's just a pretext for another proxy war for Israel.

>The entire world
a dozen countries with no militaries compromising

60 T-I-G-E-R-S expelled from the US

Attached: zzz4.png (980x742, 634K)

>also something about hacking computers and shutting down Russia

You don't think they also have loaded cyber-weapons that they're simply waiting for an excuse to pull the trigger on?

>a dozen countries with no militaries compromising

hahaha cyka you think we are scared because some irrelevant island gives us ultimatum?
We can turn them into glass with the push of a button, we can poison everyone we want and there is absolutely nothing you or your cucked country can do about it.
or we maybe just park one of our old rusty nuclear submarines right near your coast and let it sink there, fukushima water gonna look like vittel in comparsion.
you better shut your disgusting mouth and hide your disgusting teeth you inbred island monkeys.

Attached: 4FAC8282-BB32-407C-8356-8C3E1E8F421B.png (277x271, 4K)

Attached: zzz7.jpg (480x480, 50K)

>lol. Dumb shit.

Boo hoo. Why don't you expel my diplomats. So brave of you! God save the queen eh bloke?

Attached: zzz9.png (1218x715, 607K)

Attached: zzz3.jpg (960x678, 166K)

Aww. Poor wittle Putin Bot. DEATH TO THE RUSSIAN RACE

Hopefully Russia nukes your country to hell.

>You are expelling diplomats because you are weak cowards

What do you mean "you", cancuck?

Attached: zzz1.jpg (1280x2476, 663K)

Attached: zzz2.jpg (1280x1481, 433K)

Russia does have a history of doing this, we have no real reason to kill him. Why would we want to boost support for Putin just before an election with a false flag, which the Russian state would call a false flag in order to stir anti western agenda and play themselves off to be the victim?

Russia has admitted doing this before in the past with Litvenko and others. So yeah.

Probably but it'd be hard for them to pull anything off without power or working computers. Which is within our abilities to do.

Why do you have pictures of dog dicks saved on your comupter

Attached: 1521990085983.jpg (189x189, 7K)

t. country who would actually get destroyed by Russia in case of war

Bongs are fucking pathetic. Instead being a whiny pussy ass bitchnigga and constantly blame others for your failures you should ask yourself who let this happen. The answer is: your government of weaklings. You live in a police state, pay taxes, and yet you can't even rely on your government to protect you in return.

Exactly no one died from a lethal, deadly almost impossible to survive nerve agent, the cop critically ill but released with no problems a week or so later - lol. Meanwhile a Russian businessman was strangled to death & was connected to the Russian ex-spy. Is this the murdered Russian businessman taking the photo of them? Certainly has a moustache, did he wear a wig?

Attached: Russian tycoon Nikolai Glushkov found dead in London home WAS murdered days after spy poisoning.png (727x510, 617K)

Why does Putin have them in his mouth?

BASED PUTIN #MAGA

Attached: zzzz.jpg (864x400, 43K)

>The entire Western world
pic related
are you on the left or right?

Expel more diplomats and cry more! So tough! Wow THE ENTIRE WESTERN WORLD...aka that

Attached: hvfhvhfd-93.jpg (1600x1066, 567K)

Replace the word Bong with Baguette and you're golden.

Attached: 1498982658011.jpg (728x504, 88K)

All this to cover up the Jewish mafia wars in Britain over the ownership of Boris Berezovsky's billions.

Attached: jewish_mafia_wars.jpg (490x375, 49K)

go to masturbate to your collection of dog's dicks,mutt

PUTIN IS THE SAVIOUR OF THE WHITE RA...

Attached: zzzz1.jpg (400x260, 13K)

Your circlejerk club isn't the whole world, cuck.

Attached: 1520888307693m.jpg (1024x689, 70K)

Yeah, kind of, it kind of can work for the french too. We should first blame our secret services for letting muzzies gun us down and run us over.
But the french are billion times less pathetic than the brits that's for sure.

>uk 23
>us 60
>ukraine 13

yes really this looks just like a british ultimatum

Oh your words and expulsion hurst uh feelings so so much. Please yell at me again when I show you who is boss and that you're my bitch on your own soil again. Then afterwards we can have a laugh at how you can't protect your own kids.

Western shitholes that still think they are militarily relevant when their armies are non existent and full of fragile homosexuals. Pic related.

Attached: walk-a-mile-a_zpsmxjciqsq.jpg (640x397, 160K)

You mean the US, the others are token countries (including the UK). No wonder the EU want a superstate & army as broomsticks in tanks (Germany) won't do. All of this is a moot point because China is actually the menace in the world & the west are letting them take over the world, only Trump is taking them on.

>2018
>BASED EMPIRE OF BRITANNIA RULE THE WAVES and so on and so forth
>"r-russia SHUT UP"
you're on the way out

>youtube.com/watch?v=XAYhNHhxN0A

Attached: slavshit.jpg (1345x1601, 361K)

OH NONONONO
m.youtube.com/watch?v=OQ4OoPNY_YM

BWAAAAHAHAHH

Attached: image.jpg (800x679, 113K)

5 rubles have been deposited to your account, comrade

BASED PUTIN!

Attached: putin jew.jpg (512x397, 27K)

Using a nerve agent that can be traced to only 1 country (unless Porton Down has it? "it does") Obvious false flag.

Your opinion is worth less to me than a steaming pile of cat shit. Go back to your mosque Abdullique.

Polonium trail was traced all the way back to Russia and all over London.

>only Trump is taking them on
Americans do nothing to stop China. They are too focused on fucking the russians up for no reason. I guess at this point it's just part of the "west vs russia" culture. Americans don't even know why they mess with Russia so much nowadays.

Sucking the cock of the Anglosphere warmongers = peak cucking. Bet you cheered on Sarkozy in Libya too.

Imagine if Putin had committed even 1/100th of the crimes of western leaders who now posture and moralise like despicable hypocrites they so obviously are

You gave up your countries empire for some diversity beads.

Attached: 1517955120497s.jpg (112x125, 3K)

me on the right

I'm just here for the bantz via hard uncomfortable truths. The west is truly full of trannies and is pathetic and has zero power, just a dog with lots of bark. Then again it's pretty obvious the west is creating the new cold war narrative and is always false flagging russia.

What a timeline. Great for the bantz though

Why are Canadians so bitter? Definitely the angriest posters on this board.

>t. 5$ NATO-bot
How's that projecting working out for ya?

Umm sweetie

Fuck off brainlet, this board is for adults only.

based leaf

>when you get a high quality tan from flaming assholes

Attached: 15019250223020.jpg (1180x730, 153K)

>boost support for Putin
retard, russia and putin only gained negativity out of this, but keep on rattling your teeth bong, your kike masters will be pleased to send you to war

>an MI6 agent assasinates putin
>Putin dies
>power struggle begins
>Kadyrov decides his time has come
>marches 90.000 Chechen soldiers to Moscow
>takes the city
>declares himself Emir of Russia
>Caliphate is declared
>islamic Russian state formed
>Kadyrov proceeds to conquer the Caucasus,
>Central Asia,
>Afghanistan,
>Iran,
>Pakistan.
>Turkey
>Iraq
>Syria

i'm ready

>MI5 assassinating anyone who's not a 90 year old decrepit spy
laffin

Private company contracted to make the adverts, the MoD and everyone in the military complained, advert was pulled.

Within Russia you stupid nigger, he got another 6 years.

Attached: 1471197970687.jpg (720x602, 70K)

>MI5 assassinating anyone on foreign soil
They are domestic. Retard.

>an MI6 agent assasinates putin
>UK gets nuked
>end of story
>and everyone lived happily afterwards and had lots of sex