Do you think Akko is top or bottom?

Do you think Akko is top or bottom?

Unintentional power bottom.

/u/

Hetero

very VERY shy until she is used to you. once she is, she goes and enacts various "ideas" she has throughout the day, that ultimately fail and turn the sex into a big joke. the only serious sex you will have with her would be borderline rape, not allowing her to speak or act on her own

Akko would probably be the dom. She has her full retard 2 INT strength to top Diana.

Diana is the cool and quiet type that would take orders well.

We've already established that they switch.

Idk but there difference in intelligence would make this borderline rape

Both.

>filename

Delete this right now.

Akko is Straight.

Please consult XXX. Diana initiates and tops at first, but ultimately settles into the position of a power bottom as Akko's vigor overtakes her.

Quit giving him attention.

But she's Diana's girlfriend

2 questions.

First, why is Amanda so stacked?

Second, why is Lotte still clothed?

Amanda has big breasts.

Lotte is wearing clothes because there is a sense of virtue.

/u/ ruined LWA

bottom

10/10

>game is bombing hard
Shame. Guess it's up to us to save the franchise (again)
It ruined the fanbase, you mean.

Delete thsi thread, Akko is pure.

I´ll fix it for you

So...who´s the top between Akko and Diana?

>>game is bombing hard

In Japan?

It would be something if it pulled a Disgaea 5 Complete situation

Is this some kind of meme or copypasta?

Meaning?

top with Andoryuu

Yeah, what's that mean? Anyway, it's strange to see LWA threads here, didn't the show end in early summer?

Tattun, I know you're around.

Meaning that the west would carry it to success almost entirely on it's own. Disgaea 5 Complete on Switch in the US outsold the Japanese version AND the worldwide PS4 release.

Have you requested the Diana Nendo already? It's not happening if you don't, Lotte is flopping hardcore.

Andrew's bottom

PC when, though.

Right as it releases in America.

Man, in that case it's gonna be a while before we know the game's story, did anybody ever post spoilers?

We already know it.

Yes. We know the final villain and some of the sidequest.

Oh, who was it, was that girl woodward like people were expecting?
The sidequest is Diana related,right?

Diana will be power bottom.

For her and some of the background characters. /u/ has a decent summary of some of the stuff.

I'm starting to think that everyone would be a power bottom for Akko. Well, except Amanda and maybe Andrew. Ursula would just be a bottom bitch.

Man, I have to go to /u/?

>steam coming out of their bodies
This is some literary technique shit right there.

>/u/2484973
>/u/2485038
>/u/2485066
>/u/2485156
To save you the trouble. Sorry if it doesn't work, I barely ever quote crossboard so I forgot how it's done.

Girls can't have sex user.

I eagerly await the time when Diakko posting would result in thread purge. Everything lwa is so oversaturated with it, it got nauseating.

Nothing stops you from doing or looking for your own stuff.

Oh, wow, so there was something to Molly, the Sucy recolor after all, that talkitive kid from the fish class wants to bang the teacher and Jasminka wanting to be the headmaster is pretty interesting. I doesn't look like there was a memory wipe after everything is said and done either so Diana is still queen prideful fuck up and Akko is still Akko. Thanks user, now I wait for the summary of the drama CD.

>Avery is a singer/songwriter and has her own witchtube channel
>Mary is a film buff and keeps a stash hidden
>Blair is a shallow fangirl of whatever is the next big thing is

Wonder what we can do with this.

You ever have a girl do this to you? Shit makes you melt.

is the drama cd more animation apart from the cutscenes?

Mary complaining about what a pleb trash Revenge of Appkalu is and how it completely ruined the series.

No. It was going to be animated but they decided to animate some of the game cutscenes instead.

Amazing pic.

Reminder that
>Amanda is still searching for a dream
>Jasminka wants to be the headmaster of Luna Nova
>Constanze wants to build the greatest thing she can make and then surpass it.
Sorry to disappoint but Hannah and Barbara don't get much of anything in this game besides Diana was the one to approach them.

Okay I'm behind, how do we know this? The game cutscenes? Are they translated yet?

Guess they'll leave how they meet each other for season 2.

Fuck this actually made hard as diamonds and I never felt that way towards Akko until now. Congrats.

Ride to Hell.jpg

Bottom, the ojousama need to show her supremacy

welph, you're dead,babe. See you all in spring if you're still alive

game info that was published a couple months ago i believe, also we got some more bg witch info on release

So Blair's a trend-chaser? That's her thing? Well, glad to finally know the entire team's shticks.

Since everyone is so focused on shipping other girls, you'll surely not mind if I take the best witch for myself, right?

Yes, i would mind if you took my wife for yourself.

Everyone that isn't a delusional yurifag knows that. We are just letting the memes going.

Also, i'd be happy if you stopped calling her a potato, she's a beautiful woman.

This doujin is an easy 10

Sorry but she's married.

until she runs out of vitality which then she becomes powerless bottom

and akko still has all that energy to use up

Was this censored for the Netflix release?

sideways

They settle it through card games.

I'd censor Amanda with my body.

this desu, diana tries to take initiative and be in control but in the end gets ceaselessly R I C E D

/100

would spook the bejeesus out of

and take to the beach

This doesn't work when none of them have dicks, marks like this are made in the missionary and you can't scissor like that.

Magic finds a way.

She's a switch-hitter.

Metamorphie faciesse!

Was the game shit

WHEN???

Whoever drew this blasphemy needs to die.

would she be spooked by pineapple pizza?

Would curl her hair in the morning for her.

The Game is a failure, Critically & Financially. this game scored 5/10 by famitsu. Only few people buy this game on japs & its rarely discussed since the game was released.

Obviously bottom.

Wow, this shit really has top tier doujin
It's like I was 14 and beating it raw to Sailor Moon smut again

There is only so much fun you can get from doing your own stuff. I'm good at writing shorts, emotional tidbits I will never post due to them being probably way too camp or cheap tearjerker for anyone else. And I can't draw good enough. But there is different pleasure in injecting yourself with foreign fanfics and art. Swing people waste away at the cheapest boring pairing while ignoring mine makes me user-mad

>Fingering Only
>Yuri
>Top tier
The only thing thats good about that doujin is the accurate artstyle.

But I don't want to fap to hetero and penetration user

Post them anyways. It'll get someone's attention and you can go off of there. That's the life of liking rare pairs and non mainstream fanon stuff.