Vanadis S2 when?

Vanadis S2 when?

I can barely remember anything about this show aside from Lewmilla and the OP, but I'd be on board for S2. Probably never happening, though.

never nigga

Why would you want it? It's shit.

Why exactly? I actually think it's the best battle harem there is.

I'm also really hoping for it, this is one of the only light novel adaptations that actually deserve a second season.

Is there enough content from the LN? Any good?

Also Elen best girl

I think so, they adapted up to volume 5 and now the series is complete with 18 volumes.

Someone post the hair brushing scene.

Never.
Unless they bring more transparent skirts.

That didn't exist anymore, thanks to that new illustrator.

Fuck this show then.
It can rot in the trash for all I care!

It's been a while so I don't remember a lot of it, but it felt like a generic rushed LN adaptation to me. Granted, it's not the worst by any means, it just wasn't anything interesting to me. The OP is great though, I'll give it that.

Pretty sad, did the new illustrator have something against fetish appeal? I still would like a second season though.

>did the new illustrator have something against fetish appeal?

More importantly why should their opinion matter? I mean I got respect for artists but they get paid to draw what the one signing the check wants not what they want

All I remember from that show was the little battle chestpieces they showed before they actually fough.

And i've only watched it last month

The setting was nice

I liked how it presented the positive aspects of feudalism along with the negative, and how well it tied into Tigre's character so you always knew exactly why he was doing things (not just because the plot needed him too). It also had characters that were either competent or stayed out of the way, and who acted more maturely than a lot of LN protags; Tigre's humility not only made him more acceptable as a feudal lord, it made it more acceptable to see him pulling off heroic, impossible feats of archery. I liked it a lot; it's one of the single-cour LN adaptations that makes me a fan of single-cour LN adaptations.

>be a side character
>not be a combat waifu
>still allowed to do cool things
Vanadis was great.

Is this now nat 20 looks like?

>implying that was luck

the amnesia arc was fucking terrible, there's no way second season has any hope of being good

I want it but never

Fantasy Poland was nice, but series had all the signs of turning into a generic herem crap fast.

Never, ever.

Have some best girl.

Asvarre arc was so nice.

Never. Especially not now after the LN ended.

Ah yes, there was a show like that. Completely forgot it even existed.

This.