Which of you shitlords did this?

>As dozens of families peacefully protested with thousands others across the country on Saturday, at least one person passed by the crowds in Steamboat Springs “rolling coal.”

>“They somehow tweak their engines, so they can blow out black smoke when they gas it up. They were doing that to the crowd, and my concern is there was little kids there,” Wahl said.

>Witnesses say at least two trucks circled the block repeatedly to blow the black smoke on demonstrators.

Medal of freedom when?

Attached: 2018_03_26_11.59.07.png (1440x2560, 1.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rYPMbLO4pAY
steamboattoday.com/news/driver-slapped-with-ticket-after-rolling-coal-toward-protestors-in-steamboat/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kek that's absolutely devilish

Attached: E44067BD-6C82-4E3E-B76F-D0B0FE3DCDE9-60599-00003367E487C02C.jpg (127x144, 7K)

So people intentionally make their shit trucks put out black smoke? Learn something new every day

>my concern is there was little kids there,” Wahl said.
don't take kids to fucking protests, you retards. It's dangerous. Shouldn't they be in school?

Diesels do this when you stamp on the accelerator, especially old trucks with no DPF/DEF systems.

Fucking based holy shit.

>Much "Think of the Children"

Than don't bring your kids to volitle situations you shit parent. We shouldn't be more responsible for your children than you are.

A hero

Wouldnt have had to put up with it if they were at work

It was a Saturday, and unlike my Japanese weeb cartoons our kids don’t go to school on Saturday.

sort of. its a side effect of tuning the engine for more power

this. It's probably just a coincidence. Muh gas showers all over again.

this is actually standard practice in more rural America
we just don't never go to any of that inner city bullshit

black smoke is caused by a little unburned diesel
lots of stock tractors will do it when pulling hard
most trucks will with no emissions control bullshit and no muffler
high performance truck motors can put out a ton of smoke

>Shitty old diesel trucks are now specially modified carcinogenic assault trucks
>Shitty parents that willfully take their children to heated political protests are not getting called out for being shitty parents
>mfw

Attached: 1468229586612.jpg (230x219, 8K)

you should kill yourself you faggot for not posting a link or an archive you retarded fucking phone poster

Seems like the power is wasted in the black smoke but I'm not a scientist.

Mfw I live in Steamboat where that pic was taken. Mfw it is a just law because these assholes do this to me all the time at the bus stop. Pretty funny tho in the local paper it says this guy drove around the block to do it again.

>don't ban trucks when ahmad kills thousands with them
>will ban trucks when patriots harass gun grabbers

youtu.be/rYPMbLO4pAY

I see em all the time...do you really need 8 inch duel exhaust pipes that go straight up? Or is that more for show?

I love my state.
Califaggots go home.

you're right but the alternative is running lean which is dangerous

oops pic related

Attached: happy doggo.jpg (500x667, 86K)

>Rolling coal

The only guy I know who does this is a total asshole desu

Nah, they were definitely IRL shitposting.

You put the truck in high gear and floor it so the engine is working against the box, chucks heaps of diesel in and soot comes out.

>muh children
What's the matter, did your political props get a little soot on their noses? Then don't fucking bring them to protests for hyperpartisan causes. With as often as these genetic dead-ends put their progeny in harm's way, it's a black miracle that more of them haven't been Darwin'd out.

Attached: 1521688436766.png (396x385, 138K)

ha haha ha ha

Those kids don’t even know why the fuck they’re out there except to act as a shield, shouldn’t have been “protesting” and should have been at a friend’s house playing

Is that a fully semi automatic assault truck?

Just because I live there, steamboattoday.com/news/driver-slapped-with-ticket-after-rolling-coal-toward-protestors-in-steamboat/

Those are for show. The smoke is just unburnt fuel

>Is that a fully semi automatic assault truck?
Obviously, its in the US.

God my papers so liberal,

>Saturday's peaceful protest turned hostile when a blue pickup drove by and spewed exhaust at the demonstrators on the sidewalk.

lol they actually used the world hostile(enemy)

>Police contacted a male driver and issued him a $113.50 citation for the offense.

Noble said he thinks this was the first time locally that someone was cited since the "rolling coal" law went into effect.

Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper signed the "rolling coal" law last year.

"Coal rolling is a cruel cut to people with asthma or other respiratory issues," Hickenlooper told the Denver Post last May. "We are well to be rid of it."

>"Such a disgusting pig to do that to people," Wahl wrote. "Yes, it is illegal, and yes I swore out a complaint."

sometimes you just got to send it

big chrome pipes are just for show. a real waste of money if you ask me. almost all motors would be good with a single 5 inch or dual 4 inch

I fucking hate Hickenpooper and (((Michael Bennet)))

Well played.

Attached: 1508963361725.jpg (400x500, 33K)

> Bu.bu.bu..but they'll get shot at school

Came here to post this. Why the fuck were little kids there? Ah but of course, because retarded liberals use their poor kids as props in their virtue signaling, how could I forget.

>1:10 in front of the cops
The fucking madman

Attached: 1499177954402.jpg (306x306, 19K)

>colorado
>Doesn't like something that smokes
Ironic.

Attached: kid cookie.png (1080x1080, 1.37M)

I thought leftists like burning coal.

Excuse me, my child is very political, she wrote this sign on her own. The fact that her political opinions exactly mirror mine are a coincidence. She can think for herself.
>"How dare you bring a stroller to a pro life march! stop using kids are political pawns!"

Attached: child abuse 3.jpg (1200x1185, 216K)

kek

Never thought I'd see a fine that was worth it

>headline: coal burners ruin rally

BAN
ASSAULT
DIESELS

its literally $100 if he gets caught. I doubt police will waste time on this.

Haha thats great. I hope they filmed it.

America is a free count-

>not gassing them with a german car

miss my old vw diesel. slow as shit though

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 134K)

>The entire crowd got BLACKED a thick layer of smoke.

Attached: bleached.jpg (655x590, 32K)

Haha yes but he didn't think so. Because its such a small town everyone knows each other and he apologized on Facebook and everyone saw it haha.

>A man claiming to have been the driver of the pickup responded to the Facebook post saying he very much learned his lesson.

>"And yes there are huge fines involved with my truck and this so called 'rolling coal' which won’t be happening again anytime soon!" he wrote.

This is hilarious.

>at least one person passed by the crowds in a Steamboat

Attached: steamboat willy.png (1078x578, 654K)

yeah its really cool to pollute the air

millenial maturity strikes again

its cool to make people unhappy, particularly when its all you are capable of

He peacefully drove.

$113
Worth every fucking penny

Is this the most German thing to do?

Shut up faggot

Rural Colorado? The fucks are lucky no one shot them.

>>my concern is there was little kids there,” Wahl said.
>don't take kids to fucking protests, you retards. It's dangerous. Shouldn't they be in school?
I've been to several protests in Houston. No fucking way I would ever take a child with me.
Now some smart ass teenagers would be of good use when dealing with the pretentious assholes on the left.

so you can't protest protesters with your vehicle that's licensed by the state? seems like that's a problem these babies should take up with the state. this person was just exercising their right to say they didn't agree with these 'protesters'.
so it seems the guy in the truck's rights are being infringed here, the jag offs on the street didn't have any rights abused here.

Arbeit macht frei.

Roll the coal, pay the toll

It is wasted energy, but the objective is to burn as much fuel in the cylinder as possible. If you want maximum horsepower from a diesel, that can be running 100psi of turbo boost or more, you push huge amounts of fuel into the cylinder, not all of which burns.

Think it analogous to top fuel dragsters that cram enough nitromethane and methanol into the cylinders they are in danger of hydraulic locking. As they go down track, flames are shooting out the exhaust. Lost power? You betcha. Maximum power at the crank? Yes.

Kek

Diesels run lean at all times except maybe at wot. There is no throttle plate on the intake. The turbo and intake stroke give a equivalent scavenging regardless of throttle position. Throttling is done only by how much fuel the injectors squirt into the cylinder. At idle, or even part throttle there is a great surplus of o2. At high throttle, at high rpm there might not be enough time and o2 to burn completely, hence the black diesel particulate smoke, which is the core of a droplet of injected diesel. (In direct injected anyway)

>gassing commies

Attached: 1509880379391.gif (149x181, 836K)

Lol. I am glad to see this. We are ready boys. Lets take it to the leftists.

>car jargon

Attached: IMG_0811.jpg (924x627, 53K)

Thanks! Wasted but more than there would be otherwise.

P A R T I C U L A T E

Exactly, good sir.

>So people intentionally make their shit trucks put out black smoke?
Yeah. Poorly tweaked diesels. It's a common modification by every redneck asshole with a lifted truck and high-beams at night.

>being a brainlet
actually I guess being a brainlet is almost normal about this
even we that do motors every week have different opinions and some of it is very hard to prove with real data

things like skinny vs wide tires are something basic we have a hard time with
or as we call it "driving on pizza cutters or nigger lips"

Yeah that shit is annoying but in this situation absolutely based.

Mountain communities like Steamboat Springs are extremely liberal. Same with Vail, Breckenridge, Silverthorne/Dillon, etc. Doesn't get conservative until you get to Glenwood Springs/Grand Junction area.

Attached: fink 3.jpg (500x618, 110K)

They're fucking scum. They don't care that they blow black soot straight into the window of an old WWII vet on oxygen. This noble act of inconveniencing the demonstrators does not absolve them of their sins.

I got a T Ruck that I can get fire out the exhaust
70s 3/4 ton flatbed with an AMC 360. high performance cam shaft n sheit on open headers

>BEAUTIFUL CLEAN COAL
My nigga...

Attached: B40B8E7B-4FA2-46C6-9B27-01CF99B33A0B.jpg (728x409, 168K)

keep crying you whiny little faggot

>Yeah. Poorly tweaked diesels
Faggot detected.

He fought for the wrong side

Yet they'll ignore all the niggers and spics with ridiculous sound system and exhaust tips meant specifically to be as loud and obnoxious as physically possible with the intent to drive white people away.

watched this several times, at least forty keks

Attached: hahaha.jpg (1920x1080, 290K)

I wonder how many of those protesters are migrants from CA

Now this is a type of coal burning I can support.

>Guy is concerned his children will be hurt by smoke

Why the fuck do these pinheads bring their children to political protests. It is despicable.

So being a vet excuses the fact that he's marching for the further erosion of rights in the country that he supposedly served?

>gas it up
>gas a diesel engine

You know what's funny about this? When Obama was in office the CDC (IIRC) carried out experiments where they pump diesel exhaust into small rooms with children. The purpose was to try and prove car exhaust/co2 caused allergies so they could pass stricter emissions laws. No link was proven, but it made a lot kids sick and the parents sued because the waivers they signed were criminally misleading. MSM pretty much ignored it. But I imagine this will be a big 24-48hr story.

Attached: 1487538568712.jpg (744x633, 31K)

underrated post, haven't thought about that in a while

>special engine tweaks

>stepping on the gas in a diesel is now a tweak

And we wonder why Japan has a higher college graduation rate than us.

Every last 'person' at that march deserved a bullet. They should be glad all they got was soot.

I don't think anyone could take an extra day of american public school per week

YEE YEE

Attached: BF068AD5-B605-494C-9CBF-E14A0E4D3E07.jpg (750x520, 120K)

You are under the impression these are good parents. They are not. Mostly thots and coal burners

A good goy to the end