"Race isn't real" in antropology

Taking an anthropology class in university and a couple of our assignments are about race. To be more specific, it's about how race doesn't exist, more difference within than without, blah blah blah the usual leftist talking points. One of our assignments is basically just agreeing with all that retardery in order to be correct.

this goes against everything i believe
i also need an 'A' in this class
i can't just NOT do the assignment

>what do

Attached: anthro.png (758x608, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/3VG99
mobile.nytimes.com/2018/03/23/opinion/sunday/genetics-race.html
youtube.com/watch?v=4NwwHxUf83w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's nothing but Marxist drivel. Sad.

its a critical analysis exercise so question the orthodoxy. 'race' is nothing more than shorthand for "biological difference across populations".
archive.is/3VG99

Attached: jewsAnthropology.png (2084x838, 342K)

Redpill the class and your professor

If you want an A do what they want but exaggerate everything. Make it a parody. That way when they eat it up you can laugh.

Point out that there is no biological difference between breeds of dogs, that breeds are socially constructed, and all breeds are just dogs and there is nothing meaningful we can say about their differences.

Dude, just do what every progressive post/publication/"research" do and throw a lot of buzzwords toguether. the less coherent, the more progressive you will be

Why are you going to university if it provides no value?

>Take early human anthropology course in college
>is entirely about arachaeology and ancient Hunter gatherer practices.
>discuss all of the various stone toolmaking industries and discuss possible explanations for how they are and from where.
>professor says that distinct races of the same species exist which is why archaeologists naming every other fossil with the slightest variation as a new species is dumb.

And surprise surprise my professor was an old white guy.

This. It isn't worth becoming a martyr over. Throw in some pro-white genocide statements to get lulz

Universities require breadth courses for STEM students (aka Marxist indoctrination courses). I took nigger studies (with an extra dose of fuck whitey), intro to linguistics (aka multiculturalism is great), and intro to religion (aka there is no god and ooga booga bongo is just as culturally valuable as white christian history). Easiest A's ever if you pretend to drink the flavoraid.

I remember my AfAm professor teaching us that race was a social construct at the exact same time my medicinal chemistry professor was teaching us about race-specific drug treatments for hypertension. Lol.

If they want you to go left then take a hard left. Write about how the study of biology itself should be banned and scientists who say racial differences exist jailed. Be the most extreme leftist in the class. Don't bother trying to redpill them, just have fun with it.

THIS

mobile.nytimes.com/2018/03/23/opinion/sunday/genetics-race.html

Here you go user :)

if you're bright and gifted writer/analyzer you should write about how it is biologically and scientifically valid. start out by defining race in a scientific way, collect data on various trait distributions or other identifying race related genes, mention why and how dna testing can determine the races of individuals and finish it up with the conclusion that the push for race to be viewed as a social construct is disingenuous. if you craft your research well there is no way they can counter it.

Ask the lecturer about forensic anthropology and skull types and how it's 100 percent accurate with pure breeds.

They can just remove you from the class and expel you for "harassment". Don't pretend like leftists play fair.

youtube.com/watch?v=4NwwHxUf83w

DAS RITE

Attached: elected president of bolivia.jpg (770x433, 49K)

why are you taking anthropology? These career positions are shrinking because the demand for them are dying out. And if you hop into these purely academic fields, all you're going to meet are leftists.

Race exists, the races do not. If we are to consider Caucasians and Asians to be two different races, then there are multiple races of black Africans. The Ainu, Negrito, Andamanese, Polynesians, and Australians are all of course their own races separate from all others. Our racial classifications just suck, that's all.

Cite the standing reflexes, flinching reflexes, visual acuity, and spatial memory of Australian children as compared to white children. Australians are far superior to all other peoples on Earth in these aspects due to their evolution in such a harsh climate full of poisonous animals where they must navigate to water sources by memory (Australia largely lacks rivers and other landmarks important for navigation, one of many reasons why it never had a native civilization)

>if you craft your research well there is no way they can counter it.
Commies are smarter than to let you think, you would receive an F for not doing basic instructions.

It says use your '''critical thinking''' to go over to PBS and copy their propaganda, where in here would you be able to incorporate thought.

Attached: 1441136421461.jpg (203x345, 30K)