This board should be closed for spreading misinformation and racial hatred...

This board should be closed for spreading misinformation and racial hatred. Take pic related for example Plus I just did a little of research on this, and its bunked. The numbers are extrapolations, they are not actual numbers of events. It's bad math, generalisations and cherry picking data:

Attached: Interracial_rape_2003-2006.jpg (857x1046, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

uk.businessinsider.com/stupid-racist-meme-rape-black-men-2016-10
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2013/07/americans-finally-have-access-american-propaganda/313305/
google.fr/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://solargeneral.org/wp-content/uploads/library/Hate%20Crimes/white-women-victims-of-interracial-rape.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwjig6jftYraAhXMuxQKHd4vDREQFjAAegQICBAB&usg=AOvVaw2gMWPkbFRa4Al4JkTjqwZ8
infogram.com/us-crime-in-black-and-white-1gzxop49q0okmwy
library.flawlesslogic.com/rape.htm
academic.oup.com/sf/article-abstract/69/1/71/2232976
theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2011/05/psychology-today-apologizes-black-women-less-attractive-article/351205/.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

uk.businessinsider.com/stupid-racist-meme-rape-black-men-2016-10

Debunking the minsinfo

thanks for the info

No problem, brother. We will take over their countries peacefully and use their own system against them

Fuck off. Also sage

If the americans are indeed shit at math and stats, thats a different problem my friend.

The rape stat is indeed bullshit, but your article is even more stupid because it solves nothing, it doesn't explain shit, especially when it comes to context

Here is the context, simply laid out for your monkey level brain :
THERE ARE NO STATISTICS ON INTERACIAL RAPE, BECAUSE THE TRUTH IS NOT POLITICALLY CORRECT

If the stats proved black on white rape is not the predominant form of interracial rape, the stats would be done, and released every year, because it would help the narrative.

Just like in Sweden, where they made it illegal to release racial crime statistics, because its offensive.

Or Count Dankula, who last week got sentenced to one year in prison because he made a Nazi joke.

Freedom of speech, and Freedom of information is in peril against people like you.
Yes, faggots like you that advocate to close this board, like a gestapo officer. Funny, you became what you hate, a facist.

If thid board should be closed because 1 single act of misinformation, on a public anonymous board, then half the media shoyld not only also be shut down, but also be tried for crimes against hummanity.

Next post will simply be a list of sources that argue that not only are you wrong, but racial crime being very well and alive

I love to prove faggots like you wrong, especially those that think they have it all figured out

Whatever you say Muhammad

>I did a little research
Maybe you should try doing a lot of research

Attached: 1521480144079.gif (414x382, 2.82M)

Fuck you and fuck Allah.

obama made it legal op theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2013/07/americans-finally-have-access-american-propaganda/313305/

>This board should be closed for spreading misinformation and racial hatred.

Attached: 1512004672247.jpg (400x396, 37K)

sage

checked

Attached: deer tay.jpg (400x225, 30K)

Is this picture fake too? Will you do 'a little bit more research'? Oh and, fuck islam and SAGE!

Attached: 1512742986452.jpg (480x324, 33K)

A nice PDF, from a book, with multiple sources cited

google.fr/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://solargeneral.org/wp-content/uploads/library/Hate%20Crimes/white-women-victims-of-interracial-rape.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwjig6jftYraAhXMuxQKHd4vDREQFjAAegQICBAB&usg=AOvVaw2gMWPkbFRa4Al4JkTjqwZ8

Racial Crime, Black VS White
infogram.com/us-crime-in-black-and-white-1gzxop49q0okmwy

Another one
library.flawlesslogic.com/rape.htm

Here is a pretty clear cut piece from Oxford Academia.

>Abstract
>Using data on 1,396 rapes reported in the National Crime Survey, we examine various explanations for interracial (black offender—white victim) rape. We find little support for the hypothesis, derived from conflict theory, that interracial rape reflects black economic deprivation and politicalization. Interracial, as opposed to intraracial, rapes were no more frequent in cities with high black poverty, unemployment, or racial inequality. Nor does interracial rape appear to result from blacks' limited sexual access to white women; we do not find the expected relationship between a city's interracial marriage rate and the racial composition of rape. Rather, in support of Blau's macrostructural theory, the racial patterning of rape is most strongly influenced by opportunities for interpersonal contact between whites and blacks. >Both the racial composition of a city, representing the pool of rape victims or offenders of a particular race, and the degree of black-white residential segregation emerged as significant predictors of the racial patterning of rape.

They basically say that blacks are not raping white women by choice, but simply by opportunity of encounter.

They are litteraly saying:
-This statistic is like it is because black men don't specifically want to rape white women. They simply rape more women overall, meaning more white women are raped by blacks simply because they rape more

academic.oup.com/sf/article-abstract/69/1/71/2232976

So your whole fucking argument/defense is :
"Black men do more crimes than white men, therefore black men rape more overall. If they rape more overall, they rape way more white women, than white men rape black women.

To simplify:
"It's ok, it's normal, black men just rape more white women because they commit more crime overall"

GG my nigha.
You just came to the samr conclusion most of the people here did, by following the truth, wherever it leads.

Now let's see how you argue yourself out of this one.

Amuse me. Do some backflips. Peasant.

Thanks.

And yes I typed all that. On my phone, on my way home from work.

It is not a copy pasta but you are free to ise it as such

I made the original one of these like 5-6 years ago.

Basically fuck you

Jesus cousin, you went in dry on the lil guy. Op permanently rekt.

Thanks leaf. Not everyday that I get recognition and kind words.

Greatly appreciated.

I was like him before.
I still am, a liberal/leftie frenchie, but at least now I follow truth where it may lead me. And Sup Forums is a good way to test how gullible you/people can be.

second

Attached: heavy smile beard.gif (235x240, 1.55M)

What are you saying is wrong?
I checked the info awhile ago, the white men raping legit 0 black women was a fact for about 4 years straight

Blacks and North Africans will dominate your country.

>French liberal
>laughing at how gullible people are
How’s the 2nd caliphate in the making over there

Money level brain?
You're not even a chimp

Attached: french.jpg (639x857, 90K)

Mighty post, assblasted illiterate mutt got assblasted again

Better than your commie chink multiculturalism.

We are civic nationalists.
I and most of my nation.
We don't care for race as long as theyrespect our laws.

Your laws change on a daily.
Femnist can bring you to court wheç you offend them.

GG but I think I'll stay here

There's still hope for you. Seeing your other posts you won't be a civnat for very long trust me on this.

LMFAO this ?

>2% white women marry black men
>5% white men marry black men

You use that to disprove rape.
But what the statistic really proves is that black men are shitty. Not simply because of race.

Black women are considered "the least attractive ethnic group" according to a study/article by Psychology Today theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2011/05/psychology-today-apologizes-black-women-less-attractive-article/351205/.

But they still have 5% of the white boys.
While the black men, rated more attractive, are only 2% engaged with whute women.

The only thing you proved is:
Black males are shittier partners than even black women, regarded as least attractive.
Leading to the question, is that difference between the 2 and 5 % due to :
-1 rape or crime
-2 they are shitty people unfaithful
-3 black men hatevwhite women (contrary to any recent hip hop song)
-4 somehow White men are 2.5 times less racist than white women. Actually going against the usuam sjw/leftie narrative that white males are the devil incarnate.

Hmmmmmmmmm..... which one to chose from. Not many of these choices reflect your argulent at all.

If this isn't irony, I don't know what is.

Thats the joke.

Tell a lie. Then they have to tell the truth to debunk it.

Says the guy that lives where there 9 000 cases of female genital mutilation every year.

The same country, that has legal Sharia Courts. Islamic courts in the UK that regulate muslim marriages.

You can't even stop the violence with guns and knives, now they fight by throwing acid. Enjoy your facial surgery, Tom.

By the way, I'm british (bi nationnal). Not only can I legally cross the channel anytime I want to come knock at your door to knock you the fuck out, I can actually go live in other countries, parts of the world, if the place I am is going to shit.

Last, but not least:
God bless the cuck.

Have a good one m8

Smart.

The 4d chess everyone talks about, I guess.

I guess the BBC should be held to the same standard?

I wish you guys had enough intelligence to understand that in group preference is normal human behaviour and is not racism.
Racism is code for anti white