Satoko & Nada (New 4-koma)

>Satoko and Nada
A story of cultural exchange between a Japanese and Saudi Arabian, who both share a room at an American University.

>Jap version
sai-zen-sen.jp/comics/twi4/SATOKOandNADA/

>Yupechika's twitter
twitter.com/yupechika

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enumclaw_horse_sex_case
docs.google.com/document/d/1s75Vs9Mib5yLb89bKZbMdWGmoXc9MGND6zp9lsQdlGw/mobilebasic
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

absolutely halal

no little girl often looking for her niichan no read

Last one currently translated

The art matches the subject, I guess.

Some user dumped the raws before, its nice to see its getting translated.

Please do not post this comic on my board thanks

These.

Also
>jap girl half a head higher
suuuuuure

Japan what the fuck?

Go off yourself.

Kinda cute.

Wouldn't this be more comics than manga ? The artstyle feels really more like thoses french strips than anything else

Its a 4-koma.

Written by a Jap and drawn by a Jap

It's basically manga

Manga is not an artstyle, user.

Yuri doujin when?

Comic and manga is the same thing in Japan.

4-koma is just a style. Often short comedies.

And what is the problem here?

No problem, just clarified things.

It's cute, though I have no reason to care about these people. Their shenanigans are not very fun.
Still cute tho

the way she is drawn almost makes it look like it's a mask
>that forehead

What the fuck this manga is racist as fuck. They just keep bullying the saudi girl.

>Punchline is that gulf people have the same given names

It's like if an English comic makes fun of people named George, Charles or Nigel

>inb4 this is comedy in Japan

Yeah.

>gulf people
It's common in the entire MENA due to religious reasons. As for why all South Americans are named Jesus I have no idea.

Drawing people is forbidden. Go out.

Does she get raped by KKK, recruited by ISIS US branch and finally blows up the campus?

Begone, you filthy swecuck.

Snälla mobbas inte.

I don't speak terrorist, fuck off.

>Saudi girls like selfies too
>LOOK HOW NORMAL THEY ARE
>TOTALLY LIKE JAPANESE GIRLS

Japan still doesn't allow these things to enter their country: no one's willing to sacrifice homogeneity to learn other cultures (see China, Korea)

>trying to normalize wearing burquas in Japan
Deport that whore

Doesn't binge eating defeat the purpose?

Yes but it's good that the manga is truthful.

China isn't homogeneous. Not even the so called Han ethnicity is homogeneous. Every province has their own culture and unintelligible spoken language.

Unless you mean North Korea I really think your examples are absurdly misled.

Only if it leads to worship and idolatry, though.

This is probably funded by those SEAmonkeys that were pushing those shitty animations a while back.

ISIS and fans pls go.

I've lived with muslims before, and even though they actually were pretty nice people they were insufferable on Ramadan. They just made these huge feasts taking over the kitchen, and when they were done eating they didn't even bother cleaning up. At least they invited me to eat with them so I didn't have to cook for myself but man, it was tiring.

Is this Monmusu?

This is cute.

However, for that same reason working night shifts with muslims on Ramadan is fantastic.

Directed and supervised by a half-japanese half-arab muslim who studied in Cairo and is living in the US who writes articles on Trump. Couldn't find any info on the artist themselves.
These are pests.

It's probably funded by some islamist group like you said.

Close enough. Islamic art used to be lewd as fuck.

Wow guys, she is totally actually really, really normal!

Art looks like amateur shit and the premise is also poop

I worship Roswaal!

This is fucking hilarious.
I can guarantee this was not conceived by an impartial observer.

This sounds too good. Are you trying to cheat me again?

>They're humans too they do selfies
How about no.

This propaganda is poorly disguised.
They should have started with niqab fetish doujins or something.
Good luck getting japs to stop drinking and going to shrines you slimy turds.

Most of the pages are just japan making fun of the other girl though.

You would surprised how many arab weeaboos they are. Nothing to get triggered over
This 4koma is shit though.

arab here, the whole premise is wrong.

A single woman co-living in the same room/house is wrong and haram

muslim women shouldn't uncover her head for men unless they are her direct relatives (father,brother, husband etc)

Lot of muslim women are slut when you're not watching, Ahmed.

>A single woman co-living in the same room/house is wrong and haram
Youre retarded, she is in an all women housing.

>Lot of muslim women are slut when you're not watching, Ahmed.
only when they grow up in degenerate lands such as europe where those kind of things are a given.

Anyway no need to get your pants in a bunch Sup Forumstard, just pointing some things out

You don't want Nada-chan getting stoned, do you?

It's okay, fiction is halal.

This could be cute

Cool propaganda, senpai

You fuck goats, pls don't talk about degenerate.

>falling for the goat fucking meme
Try again, burger

beats dying with a horse cock up your ass.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enumclaw_horse_sex_case

Not american, sandnigger.
It really doesn't.

that's not how you write haram you filthy infidel

>tfw have sisters
>youngest married a lawyer and has a proper muslim family
>oldest sister got blacked and is a slut
Kill me.

>docs.google.com/document/d/1s75Vs9Mib5yLb89bKZbMdWGmoXc9MGND6zp9lsQdlGw/mobilebasic
>redditor, streamer and goat fucker
JUST

Are they trying to convince to let mudslimes in Japan?

Cool blog. Leave.

They are already in

>China isn't homogeneous-
wait another 50 years commie

>woman who wears a burqa
>whore

Pick one

They aren't in Japan though.

Why are you so mad?

It's as if exotic cultures fascinated people...

What does that have to do with anything? China was essentially heterogeneous way before the People's Republic.

>Korea
>Culture
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Ramadan fasting sounds so absolutely retarded. Don't eat during the day, stuff yourself to the brim at night. Why not just eat properly but just less instead? Or start a healthier diet, cut out fatty meat for a while, or pastry, or something.

>China was essentially heterogeneous way before the People's Republic.

They still are. Being "ethnic Han" is like being "ethnic American". The government shits on the minorities so people by and large say they are Han to get them off their ass.

I'm channelling Sup Forums's collective consciousness.

Believe me, I used to travel a lot and those girls are slutty to a point you can't imagine, forget about "innocent, obedient and conservative" as this will be only a facade, there are many of these girls in Maghreb (Algeria, Morocco, Tunisia), actually in these countries hijabi girls have the reputation of being the biggest and dirtiest sluts, they even have a saying there to describe them, something like " head covered and pussy open bar".
Spoiler for 3dpd.

I pick both you burqa whore. Deport yourself.

I don't think it's about eating. It's about not doing anything that makes you happy during the day, such as smoking, showering, eating, fapping, watching anime. So that you realize how good you normally have it.

If I'm wrong than please fill me in MENA anons.

>stuff yourself to the brim at night
Its the people doing that, not like Islam make a "hey stuff yourself out at night" rule.

>head covered and pussy open bar

Not saying they aren't.

It's a religius thing, like not eating meat in Holy Friday (but being able to eat fish). It's not meant to be taken as a dietetical thing, a non.

It less about diet and more about practice of self-constrain of worldly desire.

Actually, people in 1st world countries eat too much meat, so giving it up for a day or two a week, is a healthy choice.

It's a religious custom. If anything, the Muslim one is the one which survived because it is by far the least strict of the three.

>Christian fast.
>The “Black Fast” consisted of a single meal per day, to be eaten after sunset. Meat, eggs, dairy, and alcohol were forbidden. During the Holy Week (last week of Lent), the meal could only contain bread, salt, herbs, and water. Some Eastern Catholics still practice this on Fridays during Lent.

Fuck off vegan.