Alright Sup Forums

alright Sup Forums
if you were prime minister of albania how would you fix albania? what would you change?
ps.dont come here being autistic and talking shit. i want your opinion.how would u make albania great,what laws and what would you do to start making albania a better place. thank you.please keep this thread clean.

Attached: Albania-Map-1024x723.png (1024x723, 379K)

>Albania

Attached: 1519775805727.jpg (720x715, 102K)

i stop being turkeys bitch

Probably start with taking the law seriously, you have a huge problem with organized crime in all your communities in Europe and North America because you have a culture that allows for criminal behavior to the out-group to be accepted. Similar to Italians with the mafia in the 20th century.

Annex myself to Serbia.

>if you were prime minister of albania how would you fix albania?
Deport all Albanians.

Reinstitute prima-nocte

Sell more human organs to buy white baby girls for UN troops.

Annex Kosovo genocide Serbs

oh shit op don't tell me you is rama or some shit :/

1. Ban islam
2. Let Basha take over
3. Make sure to get as much diaspora to return as possible, your way of course

So, where's your photo of the day, its 6:38 already :)

Eliminate Islam and recreational drugs, and get more foreign investment, yes including from the Chinese.

kek, i wish they got something going over there. or maybe the vasilibros can take us

>this

God chinese foregin investment will have albania becoming leafland 2.0

if it only was that easy. how are the greek albanians doing over there?

Glad to have an endorsement from someone actually in Albania, considering that I've never been there.

nice to know user. no matter how much it hurts to fellow albros this is what needs to be done. albanians are getting woke, now Christianity is more practiced, Christians are having more kids, and muslims are barely practicing islam. we are also kind of doing something about the drugs so things seem to be getting better

become greek and serbian province. There is no reason for you to exist as a state.

i dont get it , i thought albanians were overwhelmingly muslim, how come christianity is starting to spread?

Awesome, all the best.

Attached: 1499116153485.png (572x505, 92K)

who gives a fuck lol

no practicing muslim. barely a few percent of the so called muslims visit a mosque weekly. just a few more percent identify as actually muslim. the last survey was done in early 2000s and it wasn't done through good, realiable methods but rather by checking our surnames and deciding whether it was of muslim or chritian majority, pretty much a very biased method. last week a local mosque was demolished so we could build a dutch Protestant missionary center. new 3rd party surveys show that now Christians are practicing more, something i can confirm first hand. when it comes to Kosovo and Macedonia, well that's another story lol

ban islam
adopt national-capitalism

Yeild to Italy. It's all they have to do.

How well developed is albania?Outside Tirana I heard you don't have normal roads someplaces.But for improvment , just sell your ass to anyone who will invest pretty much but not all at once , so your companies can compete with foreign ones.

Probably the first thing would be to off everyone connected to the mafia - but that would end up in genocide, so there’s nothing you can do.
Well, maybe build a wall and make sure nobody gets out.

we're surprisingly mostly urbanised, turism is booming, there's problems with small cities and tiny neighborhoods, but the highways and most of the roads out there are in great condition, we finally have some jobs, and we are getting our heads off of our addes. you know, still improving from the shit we've done to ourselves, literally the worst nation in the whole europe. explains why every single teen hopes for a future anywhere outside of Albania

sorry for any typos, using a smartphone

1)Suspend all rights, close all borders and declare martial law.

2)Compile a list using internal ministry stats, FBI stats and MI6 stats to make a list of all big mob families and corrupt politicians.

3)Sponsor vigilanties and cull disloyal military members and Police chiefs.

4)Use police and army to raid mob bosses and politicians

5)Declare the end of martial law after sufficient numbers are culled.

6)Form bilateral trade agreements with Balkan nations to spur the economy.

7) Reduce the interest rate to spur investment and charge the economy.
This is in a pefect world where you wont get shot in the face when you begin on step 1..

Well thats not just Albania every kid from the Balkans unless a bit nationalistic is looking to leave.Anywhore the reason our Balkan countries are shit is due to the chaos within the countries and chaos with the neighbours.There will be little to no improvment as long as there are corupt politicians/mafia in charge and as long as we keep fighting about stupid shit.In Serbia it's getting in the EU and fighting for Kosovo , in Albania it's idk what

desu step 6 would be enough as Albania has almost no trade deals with Balkan countries and vice versa

Things are better now. Most of them are orthodox (or their childrens at least), many intermarriages etc. You need to distance youself from Turkey as much as you can.

oh we've given up on Kosovo, Cameria, and everything we supposedly own. we are even selling our sea to Greece for a couple million euros lol. the only hope is EU so we can leave this massive shithole. I don't think the kosovars want to join yall and unless you recognise them you can't join the EU or something right? what are your plans on that? if i was from kosovo id love to join serbia to be totally honest. y'all got something going there and I've heard the serbians and kosovars actually have good relations in both serbia and kosovo. whatever the governments do doesn't defy your relations. what are your thoughts on that?

got a serbian best bud lol yall good people

that's nice to hear senpai. dad is from Kastoria

Become dicator, name myself Skenderbeg II Imam Pasha Bey, unite with the Kosovars, rule just normally for 10-15 years until we outbreed the serbs, form alliance with Bulgaria and destroy Serbia. Then join EU and NATO of course.

What do you mean you've given up on Kosovo?Tbh I don't like Kosovo , I don't like anyone from there and I view the entire part of that land as a cesspool , it's our nations cradle but it's complete shit unfertile , ridden with that red soil and there is a shitton of muslims there.I don't have any quarels with christian albanians but I dislike the muslim ones and the ones from Kosovo they are just trouble makers and pretty much the reason why this entire fucking halfisland is in the shits

Btw idk if this anwsers your question I'm sick as fuck and my mind is all hazy

How are things in Serbia btw? I heard you guys were planning to join the EU, how is that so far?

lol so delusional and funny i had to read it twice. what's with all the Bulgaria vs serbia thing going on. educate me senpai

totally. indeed does. thank you.

mmm idk,i would try to recall back some diaspora and i would improve infrastructure in general.

nobody wants to come back here desu, there's a reason we all left at some point.

Balkan Wars and also disputes over which people made the first rakija ever.

deport all albos back to turkey and abolish this shithole

Man fuck EU , the gov want's to do it , people don't as we will be regulated like bitches and it won't turn out so good for us not to mention they ask a lot of stuff from us imedietly and want us in by like 2050.We got a dictator as a presy so that is working out kinda , at least better than the retarded democracy thing we had , but we are Serbs we will never be happy

makes sense kek

Btw senpai, how old are you by the way this thread is going and how civil it is aside from the retarded tatar , I sense you are less than 18 yrs old

Do not forget to gas the Judas eventually, or you will decay

well idk i see EU as the only solution for Albania, i may be wrong, but Serbia is doing good enough on it's own with what i know

Иuke it.
resettle it with Serbs.
poroblem solved

I'm 19 actually. Greek dad, Albanian mom, i like to think of myself as very based lol. very very civil, I've got nothing but respect for both greeks, serbs and albanians. sometimes you just gotta embrace the truth no matter how hurtful it might be

I don't think EU wants Albania in as it could result in a lot of money going to aid Albania , and they could put NATO troops there which means Putin will not like it and that could lead to Russia supporting Serbia more and thus extending puttins reach pretty far in the Euro teritory which could be a big threat considering we already have great relations with china

B-but think of all the EU grants you get to prop up your coincidentally failing economy!

ye your fucked mate , you need to leave this board and site while you still can, and if you plan on staying trust me on this one don't ever take anything you hear or see here as truth

Also lurk moar , idk how and why is there no more serbian bulgarian albanian and other posters to shit up the discusion , but starting this or any similar tread will get you a lot of retards spewing shit instead of arguments

Albania needs a Hilton Hotel and some fun, gay nightlife.
And clean water.
Tourism?
Doesn't Albania have any ancient ruins it can pretend are vital links to history that it can exploit for tourist dollars?
How about beaches?
So you're gonna need water and roads and lodging and food.
How about wine?
Do grapes grow there?
It's mediterrannean, right?

Attached: tumblr_inline_ncpvktnehA1s6jijp.jpg (500x667, 131K)

le kebab detected

been lurking for quite some time, I'm the literal definition of new fag. have thought about leaving many many times, but for whatever reason i keep coming back. reddit just doesn't cut it for me. heard a few stories here and there, oldfags spreading truth, i should probably take your advice though serbro

Remove kebab.
/thread

You can see diaspora is coming means they caught the sent of normal discusion and are coming to fuck it up. pol is what b used to be a lot of random shit and a lot of retardation.Just don't take anything from here seriously and you will be gucci, it's all a work of fiction. Krishol'fak aram

Gas the population and split the land between surrounding countries, everbody happy.

This is Serbian fault. Vucic's party did it on purpose so they can get even more votes. No wonder this is mostly covered by his own private tv station

>Albania needs a Hilton Hotel and some fun, gay night life.

don't we already have a Hilton Hotel? Nah senpai still very homophobic, highly doubt that.

>And clean water.

we've had clean water for 20 or so years now

>Tourism?

Better than it has ever been. at it's highest peak probably. or at least so i think.

>Doesn't Albania have any ancient ruins it can pretend are vital links to history that it can exploit for tourist dollars?

ye apollonia and butrint

>How about beaches?

Amazing actually except for some misused ones. do a google search

>How about wine?

you can find some good wine here and there, in small agricultural villages. most of the quality one though is Italian and Greek import

>Do grapes grow there?

ye much like Italy as mentioned

>It's Mediterranean right?

kind of.

nigga im christian too

shit senpai what's with every Albanian on Sup Forums being christian. further proves my point.

all the albianians i know online and irl are christians.