Tfw you lived to see """"journalists"""" visiting Sup Forums to create their """"news"""" stories

>tfw you lived to see """"journalists"""" visiting Sup Forums to create their """"news"""" stories

Attached: Screenshot_20180326-112432.png (1440x2960, 410K)

Do they not realize what a meme is? Everyone knoes that was edited that's the joke.

They did this over 2 years ago you nwfag

Fuck off

>unless something is a first instance it isn't worth mentioning and laughing about

You and CNN buy your suction-cup shoes and helmets at the same place?

fuck off. they are trying to be serious journalists. it's not their fault anonymous shitlords are more credible and they have to write articles to justify themselves

START KILLING JOURNALISTS.

Attached: 1500554860117.jpg (1080x1212, 215K)

Hmm I dont think we're ever called her illegal, though commies should be shot.

Did they reach out to our press team for comments? If not, dear CNN, I'm happy to help, our spokesmen are in the Sup Forums board of this site. It comes from bress (press.. it's a Finland meme). Go ask them for our official statement.

I dont think I ever saw any of the stuff they mention. Everyone knows she is cuban jew. That reminds me who else got out of Cuba in the 60's

Attached: 1521225333263.png (1028x894, 710K)

I would love a pair of suction cup shoes lad
Imagine scaling buildings and shit, taking a piss off a skyscraper while stuck to its window

gas yourself newfag kike. the cnnfags have been coming here for years and using this place to smear the right.

hello CNN, i hope all of you die from AIDS you fucking faggots. write about that you cucks

When journalists are hacks
Then hackers become journalists

although it is interesting to see how much they are protecting their little queen bee. They didnt even give a shit about all the Hogg stuff

Attached: 1521254036219.png (1098x1147, 498K)

i like it

alright CNN, wheres MY story, you dumb faggots?

Attached: fakenews.png (1440x2960, 406K)

stop feeding the tro..I mean journalists
Get ublock origins
Go to options
My Filter
enter
||http://www.xy.z/^

Yeah, they have completly dropped him.
And bald gomez girl, is about to get absolutly destroyed for admiting to bullying cruz
Best timeline

you took the time to make this image
im proud of you bro
i mean, its not good or funny
but still, you followed through

I saved it, it made me lol

And thats a quote

Hrmmm
>Her father is a "refugee" from Cuba.
>Her father is tolerating her anti-gun shit
>Her father is tolerate her praising Cuba for free healthcare, education, "gun safety"
Me thinks her father was a revolutionary who fell out of favor and didn't want to live the life of a worker.

Attached: 1519320316583.jpg (1000x667, 192K)