One Punch Man

Press F to pay respects

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rEBJvtS0SGQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

murata sepuku soon

So this thursday or friday?

Delet

You know what, I bet ONE didn't make the next manuscript in the FOUR WEEKS that Murata spend redrawing the current one, and there'll be a 1-2 week long break before Murata has something to draw again.

Everyone needs a break man

Wait I didn't really follow this thing, but most of the 125 pages weren't deemed good enough?

It's a good thing ONE did a Mob chapter instead then

>Murata doesn't make deadlines
As fucking usual. Fuck Murata.

Now he'll spend that extra time refining his pages and adding even more!

cry some more faggot

and then it will take even longer to submit them, and he'll use that time to refine and add more pages, which will increase the time needed to submit, which he will use to refie and add and so on and on, and 6 years from now he'll submit the whole finished manga in one go

Most likely, looking at that bunch of pages it looked like he finished drawing a whole volume content.

MP100 is supposed to be ending soon, right?

wew

That hack shouldn't declare deadlines if he knows he couldn't meet them in time in the first place. I hope ONE strangles his ever-cocky servant boy and teach him his fucking lesson.

fuck you

So how long before Murata gets bored of waiting and forces One to make more manuscripts?

But didn't he create the equivalent of 6 chapters worth of content since a chapter is only 18 pages? That's a good thing cause now we have reliable chapters in the pipes, or are you trying to be sly you smarmy baldy?

Aren't opm chapters 40 pages ish long?

Most of it is just a really well choreographed fight scene, featuring SSJ1 Garou.

>Aren't opm chapters 40 pages ish long?

Are they? Feels like some times we got 12 pages, other times 15, and a few times 8. An average shonen jump chapter is 18pages. For series that are monthly it is 30pages, but some times a bit bit less. 40pages a month is harsh cause you expect art quality and story to be better and more compact.

>Most of it is just a really well choreographed fight scene

Yeah, it's been that way forever. Remember the 3 month meteor falling to earth chapter and redraws?

If there are no plans of releasing 1 more chapter this year, Murata should just spend the remaining of the year drawing fan suggestions, like the any Avenger character, DBS character, etc.

As always, the answer is: he's self-entitled, he's retarded, or he's deluded himself into thinking he's not retarded. There's never really any room for doubt these days with these types.

Or remember when he redrew Saitama punching the Sea King like 3 times.

Perfection takes time. I don't see any of Sup Forums drawing manga hmmm?

Well, he kinda have to. I don't think anyone would have disagreed that the revisions were a much better improvement, especially given the context.

>Or remember when he redrew Saitama punching the Sea King like 3 times.

My favorite was when he tapped his stomach and blew him the fuck out, but I can see why the bland "punch then fall silently" we got in the end was more appropriate for the setting.

So asked this question once and I'll ask it again. In the Webcomic the ugly kid never really saw any of the bad stuff Garou had been going around doing with his whole Hero Hunt. But in the re-write we now have this changed so that the Ugly kid has seen Garou take down 5 of the heroes that kid has been enamored with and respected and the reaction was to be expected.

Assuming that the major plot beats of the WC will be respected going into the future even with all the changes happening. What exactly is this kid going to have to witness during the Raid to make this kid's current opinion of Garou do a 180? We all already know that Garou will save the kid's life a couple of times, but is just seeing this guy go all determinator all that needs to happen? I'm guessing because ONE has cultivated more of a relationship between Garou and the kid now we're getting more dialogue between the two during the actual escape.

Madman is streaming again.

Garou will probably sacrifice himself so the kid can live, thus starting his transformation into Monster Garou.

I think the only board actually affecting its medium is /po/. MAYBE /3/. I dunno, I've never bothered going to that board.

>make this kid's current opinion of Garou do a 180?

It's pretty self explanatory if you go read the web comic. Garou saves him from DemonDoggo, from FleshRipper, and from other monsters along the way as he suffers injuries over it and to drill home the point that Garou dindunuffin, the above mentioned monsters ask Garou to step aside or to kill the child and he refuses each time.

That's the privilege of self-publication, deal with it you non-paying consumer.

>no chapter yet
>Murata already drawing again

Ouch, poor Genos.

Is that even Genos? What is he drawing?

Its Genos, look at the pants.

People have been saying this for two years.

>author makes a chapter of 130+ pages after a month
>ONE HUNDRED AND THIRTY PAGES
>people still complain about deadlines
Burn in hell

>thread has barely even started
>shitposters are already in full overdrive
They're really excited about that chapter, huh

Hasn't been that bad so far considering the usual.

That's as right as saying Naruto is ending "soon" when the war began. We were in the final part of MP and now it ended. ???% and Tsubomi were the last big things and got resolved.

He should have done that in two weeks though, not a month.

>Murata failed to make ugly kid look ugly

Lol the entitled eop are mad! Haha you only read the translated spoilers sypnosis or korean "raws" to calm your adhd needs. Go fuck yourselves

>you only read the translated spoilers sypnosis or korean "raws" to calm your adhd needs
what did he mean by this?

He looks ugly enough imo

does someone care enough to translate this page pls ? or at least the last part, where he describes the inside part of the book. I'm having a hard time seeing how much of the page's inside is getting curved.

What is he drawing? Is it a special for Volume 16?

The thing on the lower left? It's:
>In the center part it's hard to see speech and faces, so try not to draw them in the center!

A bit offtopic but UFC fans will get this joke.

He doesn't look like Frankenstein's monster anymore, He'd still get picked on because of the unibrow and the bowl cut. But he looks more like a human now, shame about the bald spot though.

i got it :)

And Murata ends the stream.

i didn't get it :(

now do the rest you lazy fuck.

ty user, appreciate it

So PhoenixMan can send Bang and Bomb flying away quite easily, he shouldve attempted to do the same vs Child Emperor.

I literally can't wait for this chapter fuck man

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

You don't have the choice though

>Murata got bored
>Draws a side chapter while waiting

He was redrawing some panels of the chapter actually. Because that ironically takes less longer than the editors uploading the chapter.

>"miri" instead of "mm" for millimeter
What.

>idiots still haven't realized the release date is always Thursday

Murata should do one of his tuesday releases just so you can feel stupid about spouting nonsense

>Aren't opm chapters 40 pages ish long?
Nope. 17 to 18 pages even less if hes crunched for time.

it took murata almost 2 months (13 oct to 6/7 december) to make 120 pages meanwhile GOD BOICHI has drawn 140 pages in 4 weeks

Probably the Gums monster.

Too bad Boichi can't draw attractive women whatsoever

what series was it ? and god I wish boichi was streaming. but well we would see that he uses a model for everything.

So the 130 pages is just 1 chapter, right? How will they handle this with the volume it's in? 1 volume with the standard 192 pages worth of content, but the volume itself only has 3 chapters in it sounds like some bullshit.

>tfw you're so good you can't make something ugly
being Murata is a special kind of suffering

They will just cut the chapter into smaller bits.

it's a big volume

boichi is currently drawing 2 weekly series, and he only uses models when making super weird anatomy shots, in facts he doesn't even use guide lines lol
youtube.com/watch?v=rEBJvtS0SGQ

for you

It's not that fucking hard. How can he choke on the face every fucking time

136 pages in 26 days, where did yo ass pull 13 oct and 6-7 december when he has already finished (as you can see in the thread pic)

>October 13
You what m8?

I think, the worse thing about her its her eye, holy shit, he tried so hard to make it look cuter, but in the end is just like "I'm kawaii? Uguu~".jpg.

He's been shitposting for so long that now he's completely lost it.

I hope he draws more Fubuki

>AAAAAAH REINEEEEER ANNIE SAVE MEEEEEEE

The man just likes his ayylmaos man, what can we do

Murata is rushing to finish because he's going to get pinched for cp.

>oct
The heck is wrong with your sense of time, user.

>Read all of the OPM webcomic stuff on Batoto
What do I do know anons?
I need more.

Why did you go back all the way to October?

He was just a random mob monster to be instakilled in the webcomic, though. Right now, they're actually having their prestige built up.