Juuni Taisen

Episode 10 thread

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zaregoto_(series)#Reception
twitter.com/AnonBabble

rabbit became zombie and reform himself, tiger take rabbit hit and begs ox to kill her so she doesn't become a zombie, ox kill her, get pin down by monkey and rabbit its about to kill him but rat shows up with the bombs from sheep and kill them both and rat win the end.

m'lady

This show had some potential but it killed itself pretty hard.

More flashbacks?

cute

kek

Show would be better without rabbit.

Prove me wrong. You can't.

I knew it was going to happen, but I'm still sad.

> mfw Tiger lies and says that she and Ox had never met before, she never really got to thank him for what he did for her.

Deep throat

kill me baby

I really hate bunny now and want him to fuck off. I wanted a series of super natural warriors killing each other with flair as the spectacle of the fights entertained you. Instead what I'm getting is 10 of the 12 zodiacs getting killed by bunny with a surprise back stab. I can wholly agree with people that said this was shit now. I had hopes that it could get better but this is a fucking mess.

At least Katanagatari delivered on its promise while telling a memorable story, this shit isn't satisfying at all. Juuni Taisen feels like a really long episode of toei one piece filler.

>looks like a 90s anime
art or fail?

What did bunny do now?

Rabbit literally steals the show, what's supposed to be bad about him?

I can understand it, this cunt ruined the anime for me.

Too fucking much and I didn't start watching this for Rabbit.

Kek, the entire point is that those warriors killed entire squads but never faced the same monsters as themselves, that's why they die so fast

Despite 12 characters, there's really only 3 protags, Rabbit, Ox and Mouse, the rest are just there to die at the hands of Rabbit. If anyone needed to be given the role of cast exterminator it should have been Ox, at least with him you get some decent exposition, narrative and world building. With Rabbit is just acting retarded, annoying AND stupid while pulling out a win of his gay ass. This show has gone to shit SHIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTT.

>someone is about to do something
>dies to an asspull or because they decide to act cocky

And rabbit is involved in like 80% of these.

Dragon was LITERALLY about to do something after we had a whole episode of backstory for him (2 if you count snake's backstory) and he gets zombified 2 seconds later so he can die 2 minutes later.

If the entire point of this show is to be 12 anticlimactic deaths then it deserves all 12 sales it will get.

I'm really mad and disappointed in myself that I stuck with this piece of shit and now have to see it through. I was lured in by the distinct character designs and adult content of the setting, hoping it would lead to interesting and unique story elements not often seen in anime due to the mature content.

>adult
>mature
>unique story

is this some kinda mal copypasta

>author behind monogatari and zaregoto
Boy, it fucking shows.

>Loli maid is a guy
>Butt cat probably is too

I heard the book is even worse than the anime. It didn't use flashbacks or flesh out the characters at all. The prose is also very flat.

>mouse

Welcome to LN's. He's probably learned that he sucks at trying to write through the perspective of too many characters.

nah, the better is better

>better is better

can't argue with that

nah, the book is better

there isn't any unnecessary flashback scenes and the fast pacing makes it a decent but forgettable read

i'd rate the LN a 6 or 7/10
the anime a 4/10 right now

You wouldn't be suprised if someone fucking leaped a mile into the air just to show right in front of you? I personally think it was ok, but I understand people wanted the Zodiacs to show off, not have quick deaths

Flashback Deathflags: The Show

>Ox dies next episode
Oh god are they going to have a full final episode devoted to Rat making his stupid wish?

monogatari proves otherwise, the problem is the book is short so there is no time to develop any characters and he usually does so through dialogue and interaction which the book is lacking

>all the same Nip zodiac characters

Is this set in one of those alternate realities that Rat sees?

>no flashbacks
>worse

Juuni Taisen
Killing anticlimactically

i don't think they've said yet but that's what the jps are thinking too

Is the anime based on a 100page japanese light novel?

250 pages, to put things is persepctive the first katanagatari LN is 240 pages long and was adapted into a 45 minute episode

nah, the better is the book

Flashback Taisen

Juuni Flashbacks

This episode adapted 9 pages. I think it was episode 8 that only adapted 4 pages.

Monogatari averages around 65 pages per episode with 44 being the lowest.

Getting sick of this show. Shows a 2 episode back story for characters that literally die in one hit each. Their corpses do more than when they're alive. Animation is really getting bad, and it's kinda predictable and boring. Please tell me they all come back to life and form an uneasy alliance to fight the people who hold the juuni taisen at the very end. That'd somewhat redeem this garbage.

1.5x speed Taisen.

Jesus christ

No, the winner basically wishes the whole thing never happened. Just like the viewer.

The biggest Fuck You a writer can give their audience is to end their story with a reset button.

What a stupid fucking show. I could give it a pass if the fights were cool, but they aren't. They're literally over in 1 or 2 hits.
Dog
Chicken
Boar
Rabbit
Snake
Dragon
Sheep
Horse
All had such anticlimactic, short and boring deaths. Bad show, bad source material

Ive been wondering.

Isnt there going to be crossover between Ox and Taurus? And Sheep and Capricorn?

that's not his wish, he wishes that he can forget about the wish but it's unknown if the manga is even canon now because the ln ends before he wishes

if only the anime was as decent aa the OP

>No, the winner basically wishes the whole thing never happened.
Spot on but I have a question. If they wish it never happened, then who keeps track of the wish, what stops it from just happening again?

There's a sequel novel so it must happen again.

>still no subs

9. World conquest
It would be a lot of work afterwards

10. I want a girlfriend
Will her love be real?

11. I want to be smarter.
My foolishness is still part of who I am

12. I want to know the future
That takes the fun out of living

13. I want to become a pro sports player.
And exercise every day?

14. Psychic powers
What are my hands for?

15. Flying
What are my feet for?

16. I want the ability to speak any language.
I don't really like talking in the first place

96. I wish I had a little sister. A little sister with a young face and big boobs and glasses, who's a smart but careless ditz that gets mad easily, but actually likes to be spoiled and secretly wants to sleep together during thunderstorms.
Aah!

>it's unknown if the manga is even canon now because the ln ends before he wishes
Why did I pick this up?

>96
Good taste.

>urahara
Does it get better after episode 1?

The manga was meant to be read before the novel, so it's the real ending. It's all over the official websites. The sequel will probably just be another route that Rat died in.

Yes. The last few episodes have been pretty great, but it still has problems. I've started looking forward to it every week now.

Anyone made any QUALITY webms this week?

so are the subs late because the anime is hot garbage?

Subs have been out for for like 30 min.

no subs, thread pretty much dead
I just want it to finish airing so I can forget

Who do people pretend this writer is good?

This and kings game are some of the laziest anime I've seen since mayoiga

not on hs or nyaa

Well this episode was shit.

>[Erai-raws] Juuni Taisen - 10 [1080p][Multiple Subtitle].mkv
Retard.

Just like every other one.

*overrated

whoops, I forgot nyaa pantsu is shit
sorry for being a retard

>[HorribleSubs] Juuni Taisen - 10 [720p].mkv

He was never good.
Nisio a hack.

But somehow one is much more entertaining.

>this is supposed to be a horror

This.
These anticlimactic surprise kills worked for the first episode, after that you need something new. It doesn't help that we also even get the backstory dumped before the specific character gets killed, nor that most (aren't up to date yet) killings happened in that reverse Zodiac order anons already predicted to happen after episode 1.
Was this Nisio's first work? Because it feels pretty noobish.

I don't even watch it anymore since it takes away the enjoyment I get from a lot of other, better, current series, at least at the moment. I guess I will just read all spoilers or look into the threads and maybe pick it up again if anything big should happen, like Rat not winning or something.

I couldn't stop laughing. The dismemberment scenes are just arms flying off and blood shooting everywhere, it's so pathetic it's almost sad. I feel bad for the director in some ways

>get misled into thinking there might be a brawl or some actual fightan
>it's just rabbit killing half the cast instead

Fuck this fucking rabbit fucckkkkk

>Was this Nisio's first work?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zaregoto_(series)#Reception
This came before and seemed to do pretty well.

>she dies protecting OX from a zombie hand
Come on now

>story is ruined by rabbit on a killing streak with 50 million asspulls
>it's won by some rando with barely any character development

wew

I can't but laugh at this shitshow because how everyone was hyping it up with just the first episode. Seriously that mentality of the first episode can tell you whether a show is good or not is stupid and hopefully this show can be a warning to casuals.

This show went to shit the EXACT moment Boar died

Rabbit is the only redeemable part of this shit pile