OH NOOO

That Sucks...
express.co.uk/news/world/936954/World-War-3-Turkey-Erdogan-army-of-Islam-Israel-war-attack-all-sides-latest-news

Attached: Capture.jpg (441x662, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1948_Arab–Israeli_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dönmeh
veteranstoday.com/2017/08/27/mossad-officer-leading-isis-as-mosque-imam-arrested-in-libya/
youtube.com/watch?v=EyW6cR8aepA
youtube.com/watch?v=5LTwYpqrkpY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

oh noooo, not our friend and greatest ally

We must defend Israel, at whatever the cost. They're the only democracy in the middle east and they have western values. Jews deserve at least ONE fucking nation for themselves. Anti-semites got stomped out in WW2, bring on WW3.

oy vey like a nudda shoah

wtf I love Erdogan now

100 YEARS AFTER THE FALL, THE OTTOMAN EMPIRE RISES FROM THE ASHES.

Wtf I love Turks now

triples confirm

I am fucking depressed....
NEVER EVER nuffin happens EVER!

Attached: 1503190329955.jpg (960x706, 62K)

OY VEY AMERICA WE NEED YOUR HELP TO STOP THE EVIL TURKISH DICTATOR

NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO

Attached: wojack 10002.png (205x246, 9K)

>>>wtf i love jews now

I know you don't believe that. I know you're just doing it for attention because you're being bullied at school. My first instinct was to insult you for being a leaf but i know you're trying. Shhh it will all be over soon

Attached: [email protected] (640x640, 2.84M)

Attached: 1520610447711.png (474x299, 93K)

This glasses Isreal
Isreal glasses Islam
2 birds with 1 uranium nugget

Attached: 1506727805100.gif (600x338, 1.93M)

Attached: federal_reserve_party.webm (900x506, 1.85M)

i will unironically convert to islam if turkey wipes out israel

Israel creates Wahabists terrorist to attack the west, the west creates the Ottoman Empire to attack Israel

Wow, which side should I support? It's like trying to choose between syphilis and gonorrhoea!

Attached: 1521991131178.png (564x564, 259K)

I unironically prefer israelis to roaches.

Don't worry greatest ally, cavalry is on the way!

Wasn't this already tried?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1948_Arab–Israeli_War

>canada
trips are null n void im afraid

Shitskins NO!

Turkey?? Nigga nobody cares about Turkey, lol. If it doesn't have to do with the US or Trump, it belongs on Sup Forums with all the other trap and "is it gay if..." threads.

Turkey, lol...

THANK
YOU
JESUS

they've had this one coming for a long time now.....

Attached: 1513701828972.png (531x720, 467K)

Holy shit what an obvious Jewish plant, this will just end with poor downtrodden isreal calling for help from America, and the "army of islam" will be destroyed in one fell swoop after they have conveniently gathered in one place.

Attached: 1520631682634.jpg (750x750, 49K)

I'm an Erdogan Missile now.

Turks are just opportunists and bark at anyone and ask for a fair share of the middle east.

Attached: 1520430082142.jpg (1920x1080, 2.27M)

Netanyahu is finally calling in that favor from his favorite (((Dönmeh))) ally Erdogan to get the party started.

Mass Goy casualties of war coming up ahead!

Cavugoglu & erdoggy are both tribesmen
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dönmeh

>muh poor middle eastern dictators

Israels borders will grow, then the middle east will become a peaceful paradise.

No u

biggest Army in NATO after The JewSA

Remember saudi arabia is the allied of Israel. Not convert, see of the distance

Your cavalry can't even defeat goat farmers.

As a matter of fact. You can't even protect your own people from ms13

He's going to make them Samson Option us, isn't he?

Is this a bad thing? Turkroaches and other mudslimes vs kikes. They all kill eachother.

>democracy

Attached: tmp_30818-151985883578243191911.webm (854x480, 2.53M)

I cant wait for them to get assblasted again

Attached: 1432227457080.gif (213x176, 219K)

>Shitskins killing shitskins

Win-win, right?

On principle I think Jews should have an ethnostate but I'm increasingly inclined to just support Israel's destruction due to their open hypocrisy in preserving an ethnostate for themselves and working furiously to undermine whites' ability to organize ethnic-based polities

>mfw a new jihad is called
How will the world react to a new religious war?

I'm all for getting rid of muslims, I just want the jews to go with them.

Attached: 1521561285960.gif (206x176, 370K)

>I cant wait for them to get assblasted again

It's like they forgot the 6 day war. Don't fuck with Israel.

so we can help the mudslimes and get rid of the jews or help the jews and fend off the mudslimes for a bit... wheres mr trumps drones eh?

I thought Russia would fuck over the balkans first, penetrating erdogan and his ottomans like back then first before the israel wipe out happening

It was a peaceful place until anglos gave Palestine to the international Kikery.

get ready to die for the nose army fags.

>and working furiously to undermine whites' ability to organize ethnic-based polities

That's whites doing that to themselves, don't blame jews with no evidence.

we will sit back and watch you die

Guess we'll be declaring war on Turkey pretty soon

Attached: 1480673059196.jpg (1014x1055, 109K)

This leaf is achin for a rakin

>Tfw nothing of value will be lost.

Attached: 1491390379478.jpg (640x788, 100K)

Doesn’t Israel have nukes? If they build the third temple and start a nuclear holocaust I’m going to be mad as fuk

Attached: 1501585057860.png (532x557, 45K)

Well. If we count all the shit you did to us versus all the shit they did to us thanks to you.

Hmm. Who knows. You're supposed to be the smart one here.

Attached: 1521921393077.jpg (495x495, 85K)

LOL says the faggot who gets raped by Ahmed on a daily basis. What can your Calvary do? Suck nigger cock?

Saddam had the 3rd largest army in the world or something like that

>arab countries for arabs, Israel for Israelis, white countries for EVERYONE

fuck off rabbi

Attached: stfu-libtard.jpg (1024x578, 104K)

Interesting.

Given how shit arab armies are this could be fun.

Also no way in hell the US and probably some of the EU is staying neutral here.

Nukes will fly.

Attached: 1386507756407.jpg (960x640, 44K)

GO GO OTTOMAN EMPIRREEEE

Ezekiel 38:18-23
>18 And it shall come to pass at the same time when Gog shall come against the land of Israel, saith the Lord God, that my fury shall come up in my face.

19 For in my jealousy and in the fire of my wrath have I spoken, Surely in that day there shall be a great shaking in the land of Israel;

20 So that the fishes of the sea, and the fowls of the heaven, and the beasts of the field, and all creeping things that creep upon the earth, and all the men that are upon the face of the earth, shall shake at my presence, and the mountains shall be thrown down, and the steep places shall fall, and every wall shall fall to the ground.

21 And I will call for a sword against him throughout all my mountains, saith the Lord God: every man's sword shall be against his brother.

22 And I will plead against him with pestilence and with blood; and I will rain upon him, and upon his bands, and upon the many people that are with him, an overflowing rain, and great hailstones, fire, and brimstone.

23 Thus will I magnify myself, and sanctify myself; and I will be known in the eyes of many nations, and they shall know that I am the Lord.

>arab countries for Israel
ftfy

Oh noooo not all the enemies of the west located in one relatively small area ahhhhh sure hope that no western nation carpet bombs that entire area with nukes when it happens.

Attached: 1476918195012.png (608x541, 197K)

Attached: fucking leaf.png (500x523, 47K)

Wtf I love Islam now

It would be like a war of mosquitoes and wasps. You just enjoy the casualties on both sides.

You do?

This. I hope theres nothing left.

Mobilize the goy meat now! AMERIMUUUUUUUUTS!!!!

Attached: 1520892239588.jpg (580x402, 55K)

Israel would beat the shit out of them.

Think of all of the fucking money and men we are about to dump on that dumpster fire.

Attached: 1515473350756.jpg (400x388, 61K)

I would re-enlist and lead a squad of burgers to victory against the Ottoman tomorrow if Israel just said the word, god's chosen will not be threatened by rabid muslims

Not Turkey, they'd be done in less than a month if the US didn't intervene

fucks wrong with her eyebrows??

Christians in Europe futures are threatened by the mudslimes Israel sends us for the creation of the greater Israel

fuck them , they've us us their contempt for us, let them get everything they deserve

BASED.
God bless Trump and America!
MAGA!

GAS THE JEWS
AFERIN

Isreal will get overrun by Mosleems. They're on a stampede and will likely overtake the NWO at some point

The fake religion the Vatican and the Khazars created came back to bite them in the ass

>That's whites doing that to themselves, don't blame jews with no evidence
There is evidence, you'd just discount it. The key thing to recognize is that it's completely unnatural for an ethnic group to self-consciously and deliberately take steps to undermine itself, and will not do so without special prompting; further, that special prompting will not be organically generated from within the ethnic group itself. Whites would not have autonomously made the decision to build up a cult of ethnic suicide without pushing by the Jews at critical junctures (Hart-Celler, (((Hollywood))) multicultural propaganda, (((Century Initiative))), (((Frankfurt School))), etcetera)

the Apocalypse speaks of beheadings, so this will happen before Christ returns to gas them
Kikes will be long gone before that however

goy of the year award won

Israel is controlling the Muslims with the help of Saudi

They're not controlling anything anymore fool. They gotten loose

Shills. They don't even try anymore :(

veteranstoday.com/2017/08/27/mossad-officer-leading-isis-as-mosque-imam-arrested-in-libya/

youtube.com/watch?v=EyW6cR8aepA
wahabists are greatest allies!
They never do anything to jews

When Israel, Turkey and Iran annihilate each other in a nuclear holocaust, how much better would the world be?

Attached: 5399.gif (460x259, 2.39M)

Most canadian post I've seen.

youtube.com/watch?v=5LTwYpqrkpY

Attached: dying_gaul.jpg (800x600, 85K)

Erdocuck is the definitve proof of that fact. Soon the musels will overrun the kikes, mark my words

Once they are gone, they will focus their remaining attenion on the Catholics and other verim posing as Christians...

that is the Prophecy fellas

>"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the 'agentur' of the 'Illuminati' between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World.

>"The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other.

>"Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…

>"We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil.

>Albert Pike 1871

Attached: 1521378045255.jpg (960x672, 249K)

Mohammed was a schizophrenic, you know that right ?

errogan is obviously a shill and part of this

Attached: 1490021761960.jpg (604x365, 51K)

And since Islam is Satanism God will have enough and gas all these shits on Judgment Day.

Enjoy.

I'VE BEEN WAITING!! FIRE THE NUKES ALREADY!!

Attached: 1.gif (500x351, 444K)

Kek, this is nice

>flag
Don't worry, goy, we knew without you saying

Pure logic. Solves everything really.

The more dead humans, the better for Satan.
He doesn't give a fuck about any of you.