HAPPENING IN KOSOVO

Marko Đurić, head of the office for Kosovo in Serbia arrested by authorities in Kosovo, taken to Pristina.

Video: b92.net/info/vesti/index.php?yyyy=2018&mm=03&dd=26&nav_category=640&nav_id=1373818

Attached: Kosovo-s.jpg (1205x780, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rs.n1info.com/a374745/Vesti/Drecun-Ponasanje-Pristine-kao-prava-objava-rata.html
youtube.com/watch?v=66pG9r7q8G8
youtube.com/watch?v=5kW5OX3gPHk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kosovar authorities kidnap Serbian politician

Attached: DZOevDKWsAYBsMA.jpg (720x960, 73K)

Will Serbs show balls or again only osman aga?

nothing will happen, this was a meaningless false flag and provocation by the government

>tell him not to cross border or he'll be arrested
>he crosses border
>gets arrested
>OMG HE WAS KIDNAPPED
you're a fucking retard OP.

One less cuck

Attached: ToughSerbcuckLMAO.jpg (620x339, 40K)

based Kosova

SHOCK GRENADE

It was really stupid that he was there at all... And an obvious provocation, and I say this as a Serb.
BUT USING A FUCKING twenty-man special ops team to fucking barge in and ''''''arrest him'''' was over the top!
Shiptars will pay for this.

Šiptar Kebab we are coming for you.

TIME FOR TRIAL

Attached: tl.jpg (780x439, 81K)

i hope they will rape him

Chill it was a NAMESTALJKA

Why do they hate Serbs so much?

>they didn't have to use a special forces team!
This is the same nigger-tier logic when cops shoot a black man in the US. "Why didn't they just shoot him in the leg?!?". Fucking euro-niggers, all of you.

Should have called USA to arrest him. 30 Albozergs with guns barely arrested one cuck politician..

>shiptar proving that he is gay once again

Eternal butthurt

Nope, we are ultra cucked. albos can do whatever they want because USA and EU got their back, while every serb patriot is in jail or under surveilance.
Luckily, new generation of Slobodans are growing up as we speak, with even stronger hate.

Irlmaier incoming

WW3 IS A GO

>HAPPENING

isn't this just daily life in the balkans

>rs.n1info.com/a374745/Vesti/Drecun-Ponasanje-Pristine-kao-prava-objava-rata.html
You dun goofed now Shqkiki scum

pls no I don't want to be conscripted only to be used as cannon fodder in a literal ww1-era trench warfare because that's where our military still is trapped in while ameribellies rain CAS on my ass

pls

kek

Attached: pepe 3-07.jpg (258x245, 12K)

How long will everyone fuck us ?
Will you ever stop? We got fucked by Brussels and by extent the whole EU ,America, Russia and at the same day at that.
How long will you protect the Albos ?

kosovo looks like a shithole. it's like they have no identity.

The actual firing spark is set on fire in the Balkan: I see a "large one" falling, a bloody dagger lies beside him - then impact is on impact. Two men kill a third highranked. They were paid by other people. The third murder occurred. Then the war starts.

WOE TO THE KIKES

WAR ESCALATION?

Attached: 1494018401382.png (411x387, 11K)

Nothing will happen
Kosovo gave 80 sq km to Montenegro and pleased Us, NATO and EU breaking the before mentioned tensions
Now US and EU will let Kosovo carefree for a while
Kosovo will enjoy it as much as possible

Was where, what happened

For fuck's sake I was really hoping it would skip a generation, but no this is fucking Balkans, more blood for the blood god and all that shit. Well at least /sg/ will get the continuance they were hoping for.

NO SERBIA! What have you done?

Attached: ScreenShot2017-12-15at3.07.19PM-5a342bc8eb4d5200379049ec.png (768x447, 143K)

until we stop resisting and become good goyim like every other spineless piece of shit weakling "country" around us

Nobody protects anyone as nobody cares about you (and us), stop making this up as excuse

Hopefully, can't wait to get rid of those brown insects

Serbia shall take back its rightful clay and cleanse the Kosovars

>implying we won't get bombed to shit again if we attack Kosovo now

Attached: 1519152499661.png (320x287, 104K)

No one protects them? So if we tried to, with every right, restore order to a rebellious province NATO would not bomb the shit out of us?

The sole reason your guys can do that is a reason in itself that you are protected.

the question is how fast can we kill all albanians there before they bomb us to annihiliation
if we kill them in time then we can call for peace since albos are no more

Watch video of Serbcucks with their hands up like BITCHES LMAOOO

Attached: rektslavshitia.png (1156x850, 131K)

youtube.com/watch?v=5kW5OX3gPHk

top kek

We don't have to kill all of them, just their criminal elite, the rest will fall in line.

I didn't even know Kosovo had a fucking army

Attached: 1377455280318.png (218x210, 28K)

ayyy

Well if you go in genocide style you sure will get bombed. It's cause you guys were always fucking stupid, instead of faking a massacre on your kind to have valid (fake) reasons to intervent, you just do it the legit way but Albos are smarter than you and provoke genocides and then they get what they want by the retarded westerner, cause he is watching TV and people crying and gets sad and wants to help.

Being the parasites that they are they will probably shit out kids faster than we can shoot them

Attached: 1521761432956.png (581x581, 210K)

Serbian President Vucic has been talking with Putin for 30 minutes. Something will habben.

Attached: image.jpg (236x219, 44K)

>Armed animals acting cocky in front of helpless politicians
Didn't really expect more from a roach scum(with mutt flag)

Why?

WE ALWAYS DINDU NUFFIN

So you are suggesting to outjew them? That's more disgusting than actual genocide. At least killing the enemy is honorable.

Stay triggered. They told him not to cross the border and he did.

they have like 50 policemen kek

This is the current game, you play or you lose

based

''''''illegally entering'''''' his own territory.
according to Brussels dialogue they only have to say they're visiting, no one but KFOR has the right to stop them...

i would explain it to you, paganče tatarsko, but you wouldn't get it

>stomping and hitting other innocent people with fully loaded rifles because of 1 cuck
Yeah that's a braindead animal behavior.

Anyway, war is bad guys mkay. Just sounds satisfying but it's pain, trust me I've been in Iraq.

Holy fuck you're right
>tfw Albos are like that one kid who wants to get hit on purpose so that he call for help

Attached: 1514809434422.png (499x513, 283K)

Can anyone give a link that isnt in slavshit

>block the police from entering and hit them
>ALBOS ARE ANIMALS

Attached: 1482091950324.png (687x450, 8K)

You're in for a big surprise. Also these guys were police.

Attached: KosovoArmedForces.jpg (1024x599, 102K)

None of them got hit. They were blocking the entrance. They cleared the entry and got the cuck and left.

This guy at 0:05 in the blue jacket hit a cop in the face. Damn what a brave motherfucker

>average male height in Albania
>174 cm
The army of manlets.

Attached: 1441269851859.png (634x566, 30K)

It's time. No place for Serbs in Europe. We don't need more cucks, thank you very much.

My thread: I will soon create a poll. Vote if you want to purge Serbs from Sup Forums. We need to BTFO cuckoldry once and for all.

Oh yeah, good goy. Can't wait for you to chimp out more so we can end your insect kind

If Serbs start a new war I'm signing up as a volunteer.

Holy fuck i love you guys.

yeah that serb giant almost killed that albo manlet with a slap even under helmet lol

>the Chad Serb protestor
>the virgin Albo police officer

lel

>albo virgin manlet faggot comes in for a kick
>serb chad almost one-punch KOs him w/ his helmet on
ALBOS BTFO

>implying it's not true
In 1912 we tried to get rid of them and yet our efforts were in vain fucking scum STOP BREEDING LIKE RABBITS

Attached: 1520161892818.jpg (223x216, 16K)

Attached: Welp.jpg (480x289, 55K)

>do something
>USA and EU infinite niggers carpet nuke us with tsar bomb equivalent nukes

>Kljinton help poor Kosova

>new laws in effect put a few days ago saying that on territory of serbia anyone and everyone will get fixed amount of monetary help for 3rd and 4th child, monthly, until they are of age
>fucking roach breeding WITHIN our country gonna go apeshit crazy in the next year

>he thinks he's any better

Attached: 06kosovo05.jpg (250x310, 22K)

Everybody knows war is hell this isn't 1914. I just hope it doesn't come to it, because if it does I'll have to volunteer. I wouldn't be able to live with myself otherwise.

US always delivers for us... Russia... not so much for you guys

When the Mexicans start claiming your land I am sure you will be respectful of their borders cunt.

(YOU)

Well fuck (You) too buddy

Nice way to multiply the gypsies, how retarded are your politicians?

>all these amerishits and other kebaboid scum

with every day, i'm closer to shitcanning the entire human race

I'll literally be the most stealing nigger just to throw money at the eggheads to make some botched ai to kill everyone if you behave such niggardly

>implying gypsies get shit

Well they were in no position to deliver in '99. Now, with Syria intervention there is hope.

They are attempting to encourage the fight against the so called white plague, since nobody is sane enough to willingly have children when average monthly salary is literally 250 eur.
The problem is that monetary help is literally slightly less than minimal wage which is 200eur monthly and nobody is dumb enough to fall for that because that amount of money doesn't really make any difference at all when you already have 3 children and they eat that dosh in couple of days.

Except dumb albos who breed like rats regardless.

Really stupid
The Albanians of Presheva will become 90% there

The only way for serb fertility rate to grow is if canines could get pregnant with human seed

Attached: gee.gif (520x349, 1.12M)

>all these foreign flags defending Albos

why am I not surprised

hey hey it's not our fault you guys are sterile
raising the population in kosovo was the smart thing to do since you can't fight 7 million serbroaches with a small ass population

>he admits to being a parasite that breeds out of control

>50 shiptars in a thread, 1 albozerg flag
every. fucking. time

Serbs should arm some "volunteers" that start "civilian" unrest. This way they couldn't be make responsible and it will end with them getting Northern Kosovo back. Better than nothing.

Why would albanians contribute to the Servian state?

kek

Attached: Serbian Barbarians.jpg (2036x1920, 1.07M)