Banning guns will sto-

>banning guns will sto-

Attached: 3dprint.jpg (908x644, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YA7kPfdNY50
youtube.com/watch?v=u7ZYKMBDm4M
youtube.com/watch?v=9ORCmn3snhY
engineering.com/AdvancedManufacturing/ArticleID/13025/The-Battle-of-Manufacturing-Additive-vs-Subtractive.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=0yq9jhHklRo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just ban white males

flag checks out

Attached: sweden.png (500x306, 42K)

>3D printers are killing people, ban them!

Attached: fe42063baf609ff1ce58b2c363641fac.jpg (524x1009, 109K)

As does his digits

Should just ban thinking.

fpbp

Yeah, you should talk, Fidel.

Attached: images (2) kopia.jpg (281x180, 13K)

hmm there is another place where they try to ban anything that could be used as a weapon
they don't trust the people there very much
where could that place be?
is that what our country is becoming?
>also people still manage to produce and use weapons there.. hmmm....

Attached: shanks.jpg (700x454, 43K)

Did you try banning bullets?

Attached: 9AFBF784-EA46-448C-A3C8-F9D7A3F0914D.jpg (297x205, 23K)

>You can't print bullets
>You can't print ar-15's

ban humans, they are violent

this

Getting a gun is relatively easy, even in countries with stricter "gun control" like Germany.
Getting the bullets is the hard part.

Just ban civilization while you're at it.

you're wrong though

>can't print ar15s

Attached: fairy.jpg (652x482, 40K)

>hmmm it seems impossibly difficult to produce a tiny simple device
really makes you think..

Attached: manufacturing.jpg (600x319, 30K)

>Not already having thousands of bullets, cases, primers, buckets of powder, scrap wheel weights...
Never gonna happen here

That fucking p90 receiver, what a monstrosity

just for fun let's entertain their retarded idea that somehow magically all bullets are banned, and millions of right wing mechanics & engineers somehow will not be able to produce any more

how are you going to stop people from producing elastically powered projectile weapons like pic related?

Attached: home_made_cross_bow.jpg (546x472, 86K)

>what is basic chemistry

Your country is a nigger shoe

Attached: 1519640600835.png (600x600, 149K)

Why dont we make murder illegal instead?!
And why dont we make entire cities no gun zones!!
surely that would stop violence all together!

There's a movie called We Need to Talk About Kevin where a kid goes on a school rampage using a bow and arrows

Are these fully functioning like a regular ar-15? Every component is printed, including the spring?

Those are bullet casings, not bullets. Are you going to print the gun powder?

He could have printed whatever he wanted, and he chose that shit?

>bullet

The word you are looking for is "ammunition", you cum guzzling faggot.

nitrocellulose is attainable with a little know-how.

that place also has rules... do you guys want rules in your society? well good job, you're just like a prisoner then... hmmmmm hommmm huuuuummmmmm mhmmmm... mooooh.....hmmmmm....

Attached: 27vvitv08c701.jpg (1200x629, 73K)

ISS THAT A BOTTA KNOIFE WANKA??

Attached: 16E862BB-9DBB-452C-AE93-9783D7893B35.jpg (306x475, 47K)

3-D printers will do for assault rifles what SodaStream did for soda

Whatever Pière, the point remains the same. You can't print your ammunition.

Attached: sweden yes indeed.jpg (1024x640, 210K)

Bullet/projectile/whatever
casing/jacket/shell/whatever
powder/charge/propellant/whatever
primer/initiator/whatever

I got the gist.

are you implying that its hard to make explosives?

Attached: 10kg of Ammonal.webm (800x480, 2.23M)

>society has rules
>prisons have rules
>therefore society should have as many rules as prisons

congratulations retard

youtube.com/watch?v=YA7kPfdNY50

Attached: Screenshot-2018-3-26 3D Printed AR 15 Test Fire - YouTube(1).png (890x534, 884K)

>no video
let me guess, deleted from jewtube?

You can, though. Reloading is a major hobby in the US, and I assume the world.

Someone can figure out polymer rounds and loads that can fill it.

Someone can figure out how to make reliable homemade powders/primers

Right now, its cheaper to built a gun in a machine shop with material reduction, vs additive. It probably will be for a long time, but its cool that people are trying.

Attached: 20131222_230431_zps6d834c3b[1].jpg (768x1024, 54K)

>lets regulate assault springs

you think millions of engineers, chemists and mechanics are going to have a difficult time figuring out how to produce black powder?

gunpowder and nitrocellulose are easy to procure from a patch of woods and a rock shop or hardware store if you aren't a drooling retard.

DMLS and DMLM machines have got ~1.5 orders of magnitude cheaper over the past decade. These allow you to print objects from powdered metal. Watch this video from 2013 of some company printing a 1911. What will be the implications once machines come down under $5k and files for SMG's, lower receivers, and other goodies become freely available?

youtube.com/watch?v=u7ZYKMBDm4M

Attached: SolidConcepts-2.jpg (930x579, 60K)

Gun powder is easy to make lmao

P.s. they have .50 caliber air guns are you gonna ban compressed air too?

this

compressed air
also elastic power (home made crossbows)
see

Gunpowder is nothing but charcoal, sulfur, and potassium nitrate. The first one you can produce in your back yard, the other two are freely available for their wide range of uses. With all due respect, I don't think you know how easy it is to make homebrew firearms and ammunition. If you have access to scrap metal and basic chemicals available at hardware stores, you can make guns.

isnt the stuff used typically to 3d print is this kind of plastic material that is brittle when applied with enough force? how could that withstand the impact of firing off a bullet? or are you able to 3d print with metal or some other durable material?

TATP is nothing but acetone + hydrogen peroxide.

thats just the detonator + the vid is old after that i did homemade nytroglicerin

could post more if anyone wants dont give a shit about feds

its easier to make ammo than a gun, bud

you can produce potassium nitrate in your own backyard too.

>you can't print a spring tho

Oh heavens! How the fuck will we manage to get a spring if they can't be printed?

Styrofoam + gasoline = napalm

Feel free to add sawdust and other shit like ether

Real fun to shoot 2 litres full of that shit in the woods

usually 3D printed weapons are single or limited use. replace some of the components with stuff bought at a hardware store and everything changes.

so now that we've firmly established how easy it is to produce ammunition

do any anti-gun leftists have an answer? what do you think banning them will accomplish?

I made gunpowder at 14. I am not even that smart

Sure if you want. I used to do pyro as a hobby (small devices like fountains, rockets, etc), so I know way more about that than HE stuff. The risk of getting into trouble as well as the relative sensitivity of the primary explosives kept me away from it.

I thought springs were already banned in your country

>print bullpup stock
>actually makes the gun longer
>why

i dont think the 3d print argument is really valid if it has no lasting usefulness

The primers are the hard part, and that's only due to manufacturing.

Literally no one is taking about banning all guns.

see

I reload my own ammo faggot. I mold my bullets, the actual projectile, that is. I use spent casings, add a new primer, some powder and I've got a new round.

The improvised ammunition handbook describes how to create a case from metal tubing, how to reload primers by reshaping them and loading them with strike anywhere matches' powder.
The only problem remaining is availabily of smokeless powder. If that was banned, it would be difficult to create by oneself. Black powder wouldn't be a problem though.

Avoid talking about things you have no understanding whatsoever about.

the whole anti-gun thing is just a media experiment. testing the waters. there are a lot of smart people in the US government and they aren't going to ban guns, they know there would be large scale conflict if not civil war.

Even if they aren't fully capable now, they almost certainly will be in the future.

doesn't need to have lasting usefulness when you can print six in a day one dollar a pop. I wouldn't use them, I could easily make better weapons out of scrap metal, but I could see myself using my 3D printer for grips and such if I didn't already own weapons.

Just use a CNC mill.

The lowers don’t last though

Attached: HITLER-B-DAY-celebration-38kg-of-AMMONAL.webm (600x360, 2.73M)

"3d priting" aka additive manufacturing can use all sort of materials. Plastic, ceramic, resin, metal.

Basically if you can melt it and reform it (or mix and form it in situ to form a solid structure like cement) you can theoretically use it.

We should just nuke the entire planet. We wouldn't have to worry about school shootings or world hunger or social inequality ever again!

Attached: video-1487348216.webm (576x320, 2.04M)

As a hunter and a pistol entusiast, i can relate.

Now this is impressive. I might just change my mind towards 3d printers

Attached: 100-gr-TATP-plastic-explosives.webm (600x360, 1.44M)

>printing
>not just making injection molds.
Often the simplest solution is the best.

and there are thousands and thousands more like you spread across the West, especially in the USA
>liberal faggots actually think banning ammo is clever

Oh yeah?
youtube.com/watch?v=9ORCmn3snhY

Attached: gungrabber.jpg (2700x1976, 3.2M)

Injection moulds have drawbacks. You can't make as intricate a structure as you can printed. For example, a 3d printer can print a complete, working bearing.

I'm guessing using a binder like plastic makes it less sensitive? What kind of plastic is it? I'm sure its something that has a very low melting temp.

This is just gravy though... a cnc machine on the market for less than $2k automatically strips AR lowers... just a little tweaking and you can do the rest of the damned thing.

Aluminum, steel, titanium, various alloys... anything is possible when you have a multi-KW laser lol. Additive manufacturing makes 99% of people think about printing with plastic because that's what has gotten the vast majority of the publicity. Perhaps it's because metal printing will be truly far more economically disruptive than printing PLA or ABS. Car parts, silverware, hardware, fixtures, furniture parts.... I can go on for hours. All of this centralized manufacturing in some respect immediately becomes irrelevant.

The intricacies are good enough for the required tolerances. We were injection-molding RF connectors at 0.1 mil tolerance at ppm level defect rate

t. Metallurgist

What will it use for bullets?

>Car parts
Now this could become very handy, but that would require multi material processing capabilities, like rubber seals, bearing rings, locks/disengagers etc.
It is the small parts that are usually the most expensive, this could effectively bypass them.

What is a hardware store?

4 billion rounds in the US, probably more. People have been stock piling since 2008. Even if you banned ammunition, we'd have enough for a few lifetimes.

Plus, reloading, stupid dumb fuck. You think we don't have an adequate supply of powder, primers, and lead? Hell, with black powder guns, all we need is just the powder and lead!

engineering.com/AdvancedManufacturing/ArticleID/13025/The-Battle-of-Manufacturing-Additive-vs-Subtractive.aspx

Additive and subtractive manufacturing both have their pro's and cons. Yes, CNC mills can do everything, at the tradeoff of greater required technical knowledge, part wear, etc. However, the raw material is far cheaper.

3-D printing requires (currently) a more expensive machine, take a lot longer, and the atomized powder is a lot more expensive. However, most of these machines require no technical knowledge, have way less wear from use, and can print geometries that are FAR beyond what machining could practically accomplish (see Youtube video)

youtube.com/watch?v=0yq9jhHklRo

The tech continues to get cheaper and better over time. Don't look at where it is now, but rather the trajectory that it's moving in. Half million dollar machines are now $10-15k.

>oh boy what are all these letter looking things all over this thread
>i wonder what they say

Attached: brainlet.png (642x724, 136K)

>all we need is just the powder
And you can make your own powder out of urine and leather.

Can't put the genie back in the bottle.

Caseless ammo with a lead projectile.
In the 21st century, you don't need brass casings anymore.

When all else fails, all you need is a decent CNC machine and raw materials...

This is what they're experimenting with in California.
This is open cultural warfare.
They're playing for keeps and they're sprinting to the finish line in 2020.

Russia and friends would probably be more than happy to sell the rebels arms anyways.

Yeah current tech won't take you all the way there, multi-material additive technology is being developed currently by some companies. Like metal printing becoming cheaper, this too is another future milestone for additive manufacturing. One of the holy grails for researchers is to be able to print circuitry for devices just from the base ingredients. There's still a long way to go until that's reached, but that's the direction we're moving in. A lot of people don't understand how much this will change things once the tech becomes more refined.

absolute unit

All I’m saying is 3D printing isn’t the only option. There’s plenty of alternatives to the established weapons industry

OI STOP IT RIGHT THERE YOU CHEEKY WANKAH!
BE A GOOD BLOKE BIN THAT JOKE!
SAVE A LIFE BIN THAT KNIFE!
IMPROVE YOUR LOT BIN THAT THOUGHT!

Attached: STOP.jpg (250x375, 7K)