Is monarchy the best form of government?

Attached: rich.jpg (250x338, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PzAtszsW7WU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well in my opinion, regular "democracy" is shit because you just get a bunch of retards voting for uncountable people who don't give a fuck about them.

Yes.

/thread.

Voting is a joke.

It was all decided behind the scenes. Everything else is a puppet show.

No, tribalism is.

Attached: 1506367636273.png (303x426, 201K)

Monacharies are kino

No.

Democracy is the best form of government but not every people should have the same voting power.

land owners, employers, fathers of big families should have a bigger weight than an unmarried student living with mom and dad if you get my point.

it always leads to succession crisis and pretenders. I play enough Crusader Kings 2 so I know

>every monarchist ever

Attached: midden.jpg (357x500, 116K)

>Moron can't think beyond himself
Figures.

I like the sound this.

>land owners, employers, fathers of big families
So a country controlled by jews and muslims. Great.

Go to Saudi Arabia if you unironically believe that

Attached: 1468770750895.png (447x437, 307K)

they wouldn't have been here in the first place with such form of democracy

Unironically, the enlightenment led to populace that was more willing to fight for their nation.

>Ethnically homogeneous and culturally strong nation headed by a monarch who wants his country to do well
The only downside is that it's filled with Arabs. The principles are great.

Not if you kill them all.

Attached: Mehmet III.jpg (480x360, 55K)

They were, though. They were voted in.

kek. You mean a monarch that only wants to secure his rule. One that would kill even his own family to do so. A country where you can't criticize the government or you'll be jailed. You can't say shit about the unchecked corruption. Monarchies are cancer. There is a reason they aren't around any more.

>3/5ths
I get it, we aren't all created equal, but that father already has a power to educate his children in a manner that they would grow up to vote reasonably.

>You mean a monarch that only wants to secure his rule.
And that's often in the best interests of the country.
>There is a reason they aren't around any more.
They are, though.

Also, with your meme flag, one would think you'd be supporting it. Monarchies are far more libertarian than (((democracies))) or (((republics))) after all.

you don't understand, not surprising tho

I do. Thus why i brought it up. It was never western monarchies who supported jews, but types like (((Cromwell))) and the French (((republics))).

>There is a reason they aren't around any more.
yes, there is a reason according to your beloved Hoppe (according to his book Democracy: The God That Failed): the US of A obsession with bringing democracy everywhere and to end monarchy, and World War I. He tracks all the evils of current world to WW1 and the end of monarchies.

What the fuck, I never knew Cromwell had anything to do with the jews.

Man I need to read this shit up.

Mehmet was good boy

Attached: retardo cat.jpg (480x480, 17K)

He reinvited them into England. I don't think i know of any other historical figure who did so much wrong. Like, literally nothing right in his life.

>tfw my beloved country was a jewish puppet

Attached: 1486928253623.jpg (600x768, 59K)

Close. Aristocratic republics.

Yes

Attached: 0_001.jpg (1280x1850, 238K)

No, but it's better than democracy or Democratic republicanism. Read Burke and Hoppe if you haven't already.

started reading hoppe but I find his claims to be baseless. For a dude claiming to make "sound theoretical works" the lack of a proper logical ground for his philosophy to stand on makes his whole lectures pretty tiresome... like, why should I keep wasting my time reading you if I can't check the validity of your reasonings because you refuse to make axioms, definitions and propositions?

>was
kek

Attached: 1521564493823.jpg (1024x902, 237K)

yeah I know, jesus christ.

fuck off with your monarchy, bitches. and any american who says yes is a traitor

A traitor to what? the world's biggest jew propaganda factory?

This Sup Forums being retarded as usual

Out of 10 kings maybe 3 or 4 actually give a fuck about his country and even then only 1 or 2 are competent enough to do good. This pretty much resembles democracy but difference is monarchy is all in and democracy is safer. If you get good monarch he has absolute power so good things can be implemented effectively. If you get bad one he also has absolute power which he will use to fuck up his country beyond repair. How many dynasties deceased because of one idiot who shouldnt have been given any authority from the first place? Democracy insulates that absolute shit leadership. In return, your good leader struggles to do things effectively and all the puppet show we already know

Cromwell is my least favorite person in history

America is a traitorous nation.

NatSoc constitutional monarchy is what is needed.

rome had soldiers from all over the empire.
the columns were mostly locals not romans proper. if not locals then from near by countries.
friar tuck came from the holy land in that show
victorian england had soldiers from all over the empire.

only some of this is cultural appropriation

It is indeed. When I think of the best way to give legislative, executive, and judicial power, the first thing that comes to mind is whose cunt my leader passed through when he/she was born.

Ave Glória, Ave Império

Name a monarchy in the world that is currently a shithole (pre-refugee crisis)

Tonga

>System that tolerates around people who need others to lead and manage them
>Good system

Pick one

alright you've got me on that one.
This one island nation monarchy in the pacific is a shit hole and a monarchy.

Can we get a non-nigger like race example though?

monarchism is the best way to go.
just not in a feudal system

this, America rebelled against the crown. Now they are 52% white, how well that served them.

/threading your own post
That alone makes you wrong

>And that's often in the best interests of the country.
That often means civil war you mong

The problem with republics is that invariably someone is either going to pull an Andrew Jackson, or inversely pull a Napoleon or Caesar, because republics base themselves on the notion that everyone involved wants the political status quo kept in place, and the fact that it generally consists of nobles or patricians fighting each other means someone is eventually going to win and consolidate their power.

Attached: monarch vs the rich.jpg (1200x797, 158K)

no it doesn't, a monarch wants to secure his rule it's only natural and he does so in good governance and has the best interest of the country.

pretty much.

Attached: Democracy by puppet.jpg (638x939, 71K)

Attached: Monarchy.png (1804x2440, 1.18M)

America's war for independence was entirely called for.
The war was initially just for representation in Parliament, because they felt they were being treated unjustly without any ability to air their grievances. What's it to have a sovereign if that sovereign ignores and equally enacts the very problems that are inhibiting you?
At some point or another, the war turned everything so sour for them that they thought the best course of action for their people was independence.

The REAL mistake was its republicanism, and its later democratization of society.

Attached: Letter from Louis IX to Phillipe III.jpg (668x653, 160K)

MONARCHY IS BEST

Attached: 18FFB1BA-C357-4416-B245-A1EE5952266E.jpg (470x313, 45K)

I support Monarchy in America

in monarchies you sometimes have third estates which reprresent the population and present the grievances of the people to the ruling power. I'm not sure america had none but if it was the case they were perhaps justified in asking for ones but they weren't justified in rebelling against the ruling power.

Face it burger, you're 52% white now, and the rest of white countries are all heading towards more liberalism and have massive migration problems, democracy just destroys countries. Destroyed ancient Rome, destroyed ancient Greece, is destroying all white countries without exception right now.

An aristocrats prosperity is directly linked to the prosperity of the land and people they control. They have a vested interest in the success of their lands and people.

No, yet is fair a better alternative to democracy.

Absolutely, fuck democracy

Attached: 12424241516.png (1280x2100, 1.68M)

I also kind of want to mix Monarchy with technocracy a little.

Attached: 1236621473.png (960x960, 435K)

>Monarchy
>single dude and some of his buddies having his duck sucked by the rest of the population
>Democracy
>the population periodically chooses dudes whose dicks are being sucked

Gee I don't know

>I'm not sure America had none
Colonialists did not have representation in the House of Commons, as the colonies were considered property of the king.
Like I said, their rebellion was entirely to gain representation in Parliament at first, as they were legitimately being shafted across the board.
If you being oppressed by the government with no way to present your grievances, a people ought to have a right to rebel on that fact.

Im still a monarchist, and our 56%er status is entirely a result of democracy, but Revolution in of itself was entirely justified
If there was ever a revolution that should be thrown in the trashbin, its the French Revolution

That doesnt mean that they wont fight politically or militarily to ensure their faction wins, because winning means more prosperity for themselves.
Caesar was effectively the aristocrat of Gaul, didn't stop him from warring with Pompey and being dictator for life

so they ask for it, it doesn't justify them rebelling fighting a war and declaring independence from their erstwhile king.

>what makes this guy fit to be leader?
>his dad did it lol
>what if he's a retard?
>idk lol wait 60 years until he dies
sounds ebin and definitely not only suitable for when most of the populace are subsistence level farmers who never leave their village

A monarchy pure of corruption is

It really is

Attached: 20645369_1945616759014534_8560754418675320674_o.png (2560x1150, 289K)

And how does the monarch stay in power? Right he has a bunch of morons fighting for him. Every system of goverment on the most fundermental level is a democracy.

No the best form of Government is technocracy.

(OP)
I really think it boils down to the people being governed.

Barbaric despotism works best in low-IQ shit-tier places. Democracy is probably the tits in Iceland and Norway.

My biggest personal redpill is that living within a western democracy sounds great on paper, but most of us live lives under the tyranny of money.

When it's a shitshow democracy, it's the purse controllers that exercise true power.

Moseleyite facism with a monarch as the figure head

No it is not. Monarchy is AntiWhite and dies not belong in White lands if you want a monarchy then go live india you antiWhite trash

The best form of governance is either a technocracy where people who are experts in their field run that area by virtue of the fact they are experts.

..OR...

A very very very small government (like the early US ) that does very very little other than to ensure some very basics laws that empower it's citizens so they are happy, healthy and able to reach their fullest potential.

Every democracy that's ever existed is shallow and becomes subverted into a plutocracy or kleptocracy. Everyone has a price is ridiculous to think that because you voted for someone they will do your bidding while in office, not that its even possible given the diverse range of people's expectations.

This. It really is a matter of whether the population/citizenry are subhuman tards or enlightened ubermench.

>You mean a monarch that only wants to secure his rule. One that would kill even his own family to do so.
As opposed to a democratically elected party that would destroy their own country with demographic change in order to stay in power

Agreed Sven.
But even in the Viking age we had kings.
But still tribes, I doubt we can get around the fact that some men just want more.

Attached: the good ol days.jpg (700x472, 92K)

this is really good too, but as history has shown, voting rights will eventually extend to everyone

>The best form of governance is either a technocracy where people who are experts in their field run that area by virtue of the fact they are experts.
So EU is the final perfect form ?
Sup Forums, Did you lie to me ?

no

small covenant communities under ancap

like holy roman empire structure but with no faggot government

fuck off statist

SURE IS. DO YOU KNOW WHO IS THE CURRENT KING?

Of course.

Attached: CYU7JFG.jpg (600x700, 115K)

Attached: charles-maurras-the-republican.jpg (736x525, 72K)

ANY form of government is only good if you’re rich. And likewise , all government sucks if your poor.

Attached: 1511037820854.png (472x438, 275K)

With a little side of human flesh

An aristocratic Republic is just as good.

Attached: Bruto_capitolino,_la_testa.jpg (996x1218, 522K)

It is, if you can find a capable monarch. For every Frederick the Great there seems to be at least a dozen incompetent idiots like Wilhelm II.

Attached: Frederick of Prussia.jpg (2302x3000, 2.69M)

Majority rule always destroys ideals established by the minority. It is in the nature of most people to advance through attacking what is superior. People are cowardly, popular opinion is nothing more than a manifestation of that cowardice, which is also the ultimate foundation of evil. Pandering to the majority always requires to abandon morality and ideals by conforming to self deceitful attempt of turning vice into virtue.

Attached: 3213221.png (575x960, 683K)

Essential monarchy commentary

youtu.be/PzAtszsW7WU

based Maurras

Attached: chare.jpg (500x750, 45K)

No. The sons are unpredictable. A council with the most qualified man chosen as successor is better

have any more of such things?

Rome never ruled over niggers, kike.

no it isnt. aristocratic republic is

oh yea republicanism is working so well for the west right now.

>aristocratic

Attached: 1496966984956.jpg (750x1024, 96K)