Remove Serb NAO

>be serb
>attempt to enter kosovo
>get BTFO

nydailynews.com/newswires/news/world/report-kosovo-police-arrest-serb-official-fire-tear-gas-article-1.3896248

Listen up, Serbs, you're the biggest cucks in Europe

I'm fucking tired of your false bravardo. You have no place in Europe if you're gonna behave like this.

>muh kebab removal

Oh yeah? How's that going for you? They're purging you out of your own land ffs.

>kosovo is serbia
>serbs are 1.5% of population in Kosovo

Complete and utter cuckoldry. Fuck off. From now on, you're forbidden here. No serbs on Sup Forums. I will actively purge you every chance I get.

Attached: fuck off from europe.jpg (400x388, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=66pG9r7q8G8
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=66pG9r7q8G8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NATO_bombing_of_Yugoslavia
instagram.com/p/Bgy0NKVhVPn/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kek slavshits BTFO... here's a video from the incident... The mighty "Kebab Removers" with their hands up like little bitches

youtube.com/watch?v=66pG9r7q8G8

Attached: rektslavshitia.png (1156x850, 131K)

>whole Kosovo army fully armed only for 1 serbian cuck politician
Should have called "NATO HELJP" also, it was a risky mission

So fucking ridiculous, my God. The biggest fucking cucks in Europe. Enough is enough. They need to be purged from Sup Forums.

It's the police... and there's only like 50 of them because too many Serbcucks around

Enough with your excuses. Take responsibility for your actions once. Stop embarassing yourself, you absolute and utter cuckolds. You're a disgrace for Europe to let some shitskin Albos abuse you for decades.

>Serbs 1.5% of population in Kosovo

Absolute fucking disgrace. I used to have so much respect for you guys, because I didn't know any better. All my Cro and Bos friends told me about you is turning out to be true. You really are utter pussies.

>youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=66pG9r7q8G8
0:05
Manlet virgin Alboroach gets BTFO by a chad Serb warrior

Nothing will help you recover from this. I've never been more disappointing by a European nation than by Serbs. You are, in all honestly, becoming bigger cucks than Swedes and that says a lot.

Get off my board now.

Nigger it's the whole word vs us, last time we fought for our land whole fucking EU and Amerimutts bombed us, get your facts straight

>disappointing
>disappointed*

Can't even type properly from how annoyed and dissapointed I am by you guys. Used to have such high hopes for you.

>Nigger it's the whole word vs us

ah fuck off you utter pussy. Letting shitskins abuse you on your own land. Kill yourselves. Commit a collective suicide. Stop cucking Europe.

I would like to see how would you act in front of guns you fucking fat mutt sack of shit

See video, see 0:05. There goes your Alboroach "police" kek

we will live to see you call nato for helyp but nobody will answer the call
nobody will come to your aid

>youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=66pG9r7q8G8
Look at their size ahhahahaha

where are the arguments you absolute imbecile, you are denying the facts with your 82 IQ fantasies

I wouldn't be invading other countries and claim "Kocubu je Slavshitia" so there's that

>that flag

move to serbia and help your fellow countrymen fight off albanians, you fucking pussy

Show your flag you fucking muslim shit

What are the arguments? Your guy wasn't allowed to enter Kosovo, where Serbs are 1.5% of population??!?!? Yet you claim you're "muh kebab removers" and "kosovo is serbia" How? Explain it to me how is kosovo serbia if you make up 1.5% of the population and can't even enter the fucking land?

KEKS

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NATO_bombing_of_Yugoslavia

I know you can't read anyways, but at least try

Then fuck off, you know nothing about Balkan. See who freed these lands from Ottomans.

Why won't you answer my question, cuckold?

How is Kosovo "Serbia" if there are 1.5% serbs there and you cant even enter the land? You're an embarrassment to Europe.

Freed those lands from Ottomans? kek implying independent Serbia and Greece (or any other shitty Balkan country) would even exist if the major powers didn't decide it to be so.

>being this b80

Attached: stopbait.png (851x721, 231K)

There goes Alboroach 82 IQ. I literally told you but you are too mentally disabled to understand.
Most EU countries and USA are helping you roaches, saving you from a slaughter, that's why. Otherwise you would have been ran over.

>There goes Alboroach 82 IQ.

Do not compare me to untermensch

>You still did not answer my question, i'll repeat: How is Kosovo "Serbia" if there are 1.5% serbs there and you cant even enter the land? You're an embarrassment to Europe.

show your flag then

I could tell you for the third time but you are too braindead to understand anything. Stay stupid, i'm out

So predictable, typical cuckold behavior

dear christ vucic stop being such a fucking pussy, at this point everyone is hungry for blood.

What’s he gonna do? He’s a cuck just like his dog who was paraded around Prishtina. I guess he won’t be saying “Kocobu je Serbia” anymore after this embarrassment.

instagram.com/p/Bgy0NKVhVPn/

I will never understand the situation in the falklands..

Attached: balkans.jpg (297x425, 34K)

>too stupid to even understand that he got BTFO
god damn you roaches are something else

>pristina
diaspora can't even tell cities apart. also, just keep fucking around while jews protect you. it will just make it more satisfying when the time comes.

Serbs BTFO
they act strong, then one defensive grenade and they all run

scandinavia is also a clusterfuck, so many countries, FInland, Iceland, Grenland, ..
why do you all have the same flags, were you all Finnish colonies or something?