Do you watch your anime RAW or subbed?

Do you watch your anime RAW or subbed?

Yes

Sub, my moonrunes are not nearly good enough to be able to understand and make complete sense of what they're talking about.

fpbp

Dubbed, obviously.

I watched your pic raw when there we no subs and it was the most intense shit

Muted and raw

subbed stream °ᴗ°

This

Not reading your character lips is what normies do.

I listen to them as an audiobook.

Dubbed. I don't wont to stare to screen constantly whan I'm busy with something.

(You)

I still download subbed versions so that I can turn the subs on when I don't understand something, but I think I'm getting to the point where I don't need them.

I don't watch anime.

Raw feels better

a true Sup Forumsnon

More like a true Sup Forumsermin.

>not watching JapSubs
for real though, are there any groups that do japsubs or is kitsunekko the only resource?

you know just as well as i do that what i posted constitutes the truth

You're embarrassing yourself. Just because Sup Forums is trash and doesn't play games doesn't mean Sup Forums doesn't watch anime.
You have to go back.

you obviously havent spent a lot of time here. lurk some moar

On Tv, because I live in japan.

I prefer western cartoons

Dubbed because I am a patrician
don't let Sup Forums fool you with "subtitles"

Nigerian dub with spanish sub.

I watch anime from China and Korea. They are better than the Japanese ones.

Raw is fine for me but HS is often even faster than raw so I just watch them generally even if it's iffy quality. Replace with Bluray rips later.

What resouces have you used to learn? Can only be a NEEt for song long ebfore you start deciding to do things

Dubbed because im not a weeaboo

I can watch slow simple stuff like shoujo shumatsu ryokou raw, but otherwise I use subs to make sure I don't miss anything important.

Subbed, of course.

If I can't muster the motivation to actually do something with my life other than be a NEET weeb what makes you think I could put forward the effort needed to learn a difficult foreign language?

Subbed

RAW with japanese subs