If the jews are fucked without the west why would they want to destroy it?

So what is the master plan?

If the west goes goes full multiculturalism jews will be the first to be screwed.

>Lefties are pro palestinians

>Muslims and migrants anti semetic

>Israel is already getting fucked at the UN

>Democrats screwed Israel with the iran deal

Why would they fuck their own kind soo hard?

Attached: Two+words+khazar+milkers+_a7d686c3e0f694f8aa3dfe1640b1575b.jpg (434x339, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mtsa0MT2H4I
fox5ny.com/news/murder-in-paris-probed-as-anti-semitic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

its all an act
Israel needs to look like the under dog for the sham to work

lefties and Muslims are nothing more than useful idiots who will be easily dealt with after the fall of west

They should be backing the Republicans, but they are short sighted and profit off of instability and chaos. Their incessant greed clouds their long-game.

No one is or will ever be coordinated enough to pull this off especially the jews and their natural defiance of order and hierarchy.

They live in the moment. Smart with words and jewing people out of a shekel, not so smart with with seeing the consequences of their actions

>oy vey it looks like anti-Semitism is increasing!
>instead of addressing their grievances I'll just call them a jealous loser! That should work!

>oy vey these blacks are so dumb, they would rather pay rent their whole lives than build equity of any sort.
>oy vey why is there so much crime and anti-Semitism in my apartment complex?

The jews do not ever think beyond their next sale. They have no long term planning. They do not care for the crash of the West and their demise to Muslims because they're too busy getting rush off of the seats demise.

KHAZAR MONSTER MILKERS

Abigail, you are perfection

Jews are idiots but simultaneously have found a way to mind control all the bluepills.

It's called ordo ab chao you worthless goy >:(

There are plenty of jews in academia witch isn't renowned for high paying jobs.

Different Jews.
Israeli Jews hate globalist Jews.

Attached: DEF17D3A-A085-4EFC-BB38-A1618440110D.png (918x618, 530K)

jews are getting false flagged

>Israeli Jews hate globalist Jews.
What about Tel-Aviv? It's basically a LGBT city, and LGBT is a globalist concept.

I find it extremly hard to belive that all the jews are perfectly coordinated in order to do so... they aren't conscientious enough.

If jews thought like this they wouldn't have been kicked out of hundreds of countries

western liber globalist jews i actually think don't have a plan. theyre living in the moment and in my estimation will be sorely disappointed (read fucked) if their plans come to fruition in terms of the destruction of whites and all that is good and wholesome. i think they envision having an underclass of obedient underclass mulattos to do all the menial work and guard their gated communities. smart enough to pull the levers but dumb enough not to see the big picture. spoiler- its not going to work out like that.

Weren't they because of false rumours and religious intolerence?

Catholics and protestants and orthodox would literally burn each other at the time.

Their allegiance to themselves results in the nepotism necessary to create order and hierarchy. Don't underestimate them, they will protect their radicals for no other reason than they are jews.

it's their fucking genetic programming. like the frog and the scorpion.

That or/and they have a natural aversion towards:

>strong national identity
>WASP
>the west

Because of historical discrimination

Their hate for the Christian West is so great that in the past they did not mind joining together with the Muslims to attempt to overpower us.

>muh based Jews meme

Mighty very well be true at the top. But but I find it hard to belive that the average Jew bows alligence to the Rockefellers

i would say that is the case in addition to my supposition. the built in irony is so strong though. they have an aversion to any strong identity while exhibiting a very strong racial/ethnic identity of their own. they hate the west but have excelled in nepotism because the high trust and mostly merit based societies rarely peg them as jewish until its too late. i don't know. they somehow set it up so that whenever they engage in enthno or racial centrism its ok, because of their minority status and 'historical persecution'. its alot to take it

I cencerly belive that Ben Shapiro has done alot for the conservative ideas in the west.

take in*

Compulsion.

Look at history, Jews always overplay their hand. They're just too greedy.

Attached: Image10.gif (451x335, 51K)

>Ben when he sees OP pic

Attached: 1517196146043.jpg (600x460, 55K)

> it seems that most of them (50-60%) are left wing soyboys.

>so like any soyboys they have the usual its ok if your black tm

Jews are a doomsday cult. They believe the fall if gentile nations will bring about prophecy.

True. Torquemada dindu nuffin wrong, the inquisition was a necessity to purge the kikes that had eagerly collaborated with Muslims.

And when they got kicked out, they went to the Barbary States where they became instrumental in white slavery or Portugal and Brazil where conversos dealt in black slave trading. The eternal kike isn't /ourguy/.

>Protestants and Catholics got expelled too

Wouldn't the jews be expelled more often because of not having a homeland to settle indefinitely.

So they're like the most unlucky people that ever walked the earth? If you got fired from a 100 jobs, maybe its because you're a shitty worker.

The JQ is legitimate, it doesn't mean Jews are one monolithic bloc, they have their own divisions but secular or orthodox Jews will never be our people and should never be allowed to rule over gentiles, it's a matter of self-determination.

Man french posters have really gone up in quality lately

Europeans also used minorities against majorities during the colonisation.

Isn't that a classical example of devide and conquer as elaborated by Sun tzu

they have the chinese now, they don't need the west anymore.

>Why would they fuck their own kind soo hard?
>greed is self-destructive
Wow, who would have thought.

They didn't want one, zionism is historically very recent, and even now they have one, most of them wouldn't want to move there. They'd rather take advantage of gentile societies, they are the eternal rootless cosmopolitans.

I don't even hate kikes and I'll concede they made great contributions to western civilization, just not enough to make up for the negatives. We can only get along with some measure of discrimination, our societies are to open and easy to exploit to let them loose.

sorry frog bro, i'm not sure exactly what youre getting at except that western liberal kikes are soyboys, which is mostly correct

The master plan has always been chaos and division. That’s when they prosper

Minorities are throughout history used as scape goats.

>Middle age people had at least 20 IQ points less than us

>They burned women and cats for beeing satanic

the west is the jew idiot and they
re getting what's coming to them lel

A single mulato underclass of servants and menial laborers.

I don't think that applies to the situation of Jews in the Western world. Every minority has its own agenda and interests, sometimes they align with the majority, other times they don't. The self-interest of Jews is to weaken the ethnic majority, it makes it easier for them to navigate "a sea of people". Again, I don't hate them, but you should always keep in mind who they are when you're dealing with one. You may forget someone is a jew, but he'll never forget you're not one.

You're thinking too small Frog, the Jews don't care about their kind as a whole, they care about their small cabal. They will willingly sacrifice Isreal to gain control over the entire world.

Attached: 1521534155812.jpg (248x203, 9K)

>If the west goes goes full multiculturalism jews will be the first to be screwed.
Blacks and muslims are no longer capable of running sophisticated societies. They are a problem that will take care of itself. When the west collapses there's no one building bombs and missles, no one building advanced arms, etc. In short, there's no one to challenge jewish hegemony.

Of course all the diaspora jews will run home to Israel, oy vey, which will basically dominate the local area.

For the final plan to be put into action, Putin, North Korea, Pakistan, and Turkey must be put under so they are no longer a threat. Of all these, Putin and North Korea are the most troublesome, while Pakistan can fuck up with India and Turkey is barely holding up with western money anyway.

>why would they fuck their own kind so hard
they're not, all jews can run home to israel immediately

Mostly because minorities had an agenda at odds with the majority, then conflict is inevitable. Diversity and proximity is the cause of most conflicts, look at every civil war in history and you'll find an ethnic conflict. Good fences make good neighbors.

Well...

>most of the jews are left wing soyboys

>they belive it is ok for minorities to be ethnocentric bc they are minorities

>therefore it is ok for them to be ethnocentrical

The chinese will literally eat them when they start falling into their true nature again. The Chinaman lacks initiative and imagination.

they do act on instinct not a plan,
also htis halps em to strengthen israel as mroe and more jews fleeing europe fill their ranks in israel

dude you are the wokest piece of baguestte i ahve seen in a while

Devious as fuck, but not the world's best long term planners.

Attached: JewsAndLongTermDecisions.png (1260x555, 42K)

i don't disagree but that basic premise is seen in all three abrahamic religions

why does a parasite kill its host? because it is in their nature, where ever they are they must subvert, degenerate and destroy

Why did Cain slay Able?
There is your answer.

(And leave Abigail Shapiro alone. She's a sweetheart and doesn't deserve the this.)

Attached: unrelated image.jpg (766x575, 17K)

They want to destroy and rebuild it in their own image IDIOT

The IDF is havely subsidized by western powers.

>they will never be able to survive a attrition war with Iranian milicias

>they are 10mil

>their tanks will get laminated by iranians atgms like in Lebanon

>its all an act
>Israel needs to look like the under dog for the sham to work
what an act though...bravo!
Just recently an 85 yr old jewish women was stabbed 11 times and burned alive by her muslim neighbor. (in my country) , in Paris.

Attached: stabbed and burned alive.png (626x889, 444K)

>The IDF is havely subsidized by western powers.
Iran is a made up threat, just like Russia and North Korea. The GDP of iran is like less than half the GDP of fucking Florida.

You believe too much news.

ahh ok yes. they certainly promote minority/non-white ethnocentrism because they know it will cause agitation. The recurring theme is their framing of the narrative they prefer, which is: Huwhites are dangerous supremacists, and non-whites are heroically crawling out from under their(our) boots. This will requite racial solidarity.

>women
woman

Historically, Israel was located between the three great ancient civilizations of Mesopotamia, Greece, and Egypt. They, along with the mercantile Phoenicians, managed to survive with total or relative sovereignty for thousands of years. How do you exist as an underdog between three culturally disparate nations? By playing them off each other, and profiting off the ensuing rivalry.

Get gassed kike shill

Attached: Jewg.jpg (338x671, 88K)

>stabbed 11 times and burned alive by her muslim neighbor
Fucking animals.

A few (((big heads))) make the calls, and the jewish gregarious instinct makes them act jewly.

Have you ever been in a classroon full of

>low class no go zone migrants

The minister of education litteraly opened a clinic for suicidal teachers because of them.

>they are completely useless

>not even the jews will make the productive.

diversity is strength
islam means peace

don't blame muslims

Parasites dont have 110 avredge IQ or more like the supposed jewish kebal

Daily reminder also that Jews promote (white) brothers wars to add to the pile of dead goyims.

The jews are inbred retarded, but their fanaticism is used by the (((upper echelon))) to form a NWO. That order itself is not jewish, it's everything mixed together.

Read the damn books, boy

destabilize the west, increase dictatorship and censor more, kikes will have even more control than they have now, imagine holocaust type laws on everything, thats soviet style of tyranny, just cuz its not a bleak gulag in siberia, but a gulag filled with diversity and painted walls doesnt make it any less different. also the final form is a mixed dumbed down population, too dumb to revolt, but smart enough to work in factory and die in wars

Israel was never meant to survive, they will give it up in favor of their homeland, Kazahkstan. Soros is one of them, a pure Satanist. His mission is only to destroy the current order. That's all.
Astana is the new HQ of their empire.

Gib milkies

Attached: 8CB717B6-FFBD-48D3-B325-B994AC87528B.jpg (434x319, 50K)

Once America is out of the way, China & Russia will war over who's going to run that shit. Either that, or we see a 3rd party coup takeover as prophecised in the Scriptures.
Either way, future's fucked - for a time.

They are technologically self sufficient

>their 80/90 atgms will go straight through merkavas

>they already have the whole region in their pocket (Syria lebanon irak)

Abigail JooQueen is so beautiful
she is /mygirl/
no other can compete

and neither does jews, whats your point?

I suspect that 3rd party to be Islam. They'll underestimated their Golem. A typical human error.

It will hardly work in europe children of African descent are useless and un pruductive.

>Only good at living on wellfare

>Duming them down will not work

>They a high fertility rate

This also ties in nicely with the descriptions of beheadings in these texts. It'll all get revealed before of our eyes. There's only a small step from Islam to Satanism as they are virtually the same.

>Ruin
No, shaping it more and more over a large period of time to gradually enslave us. (1984)

Jews will play no role in this future as they'll be likely wiped out. Again.
Satan fucked Humanity, God gets angry. And Poof. End of the World.
Whatever. You are all shit so who cares what happens to you. The few worthy humans will get saved that's all that matters.
For the rest of you, down to the Pit.

It is understandable for a 70 iq african to destroy its hoast society and get fucked in the process.

>If jews are at the center of a global conspiracy they must necessarily be smarter than avredge

>Therefore they should be able to understand that destroying the west means destroying themselves by annihilating the system that guarantees their well beeing.

The New World Order plan is a world dictatorship led by the Antichrist. Read the Protocols and read the Bible. TLDR: The powers that be in this world worship Satan, but God's only begotten Son, Jesus Christ, will return to overthrow the NWO.

you coming down the pit with us memeflag user?

We'll see. Maybe. Maybe not.

Christians burned instead of beheading is that less satanic

They don't have a master plan, they are parasites and can't see past their own greed. If left unchecked they certainly will destroy the host.

At this point, I'm just tired. Maybe they need someone to write this shit down. Wouldn't be the worst job I suppose. How mankind fucked itself.

Alex Jones was (almost) right then...

It's more likely I'm wrong though and that whole thing is even more complex. Like when you find a new planet and then realize it's a galaxy. Yeah. That should do.

The turtle and the scorpion.
Also jews consider that cosmopolitanism is their best shield as a community: in a multicultural society chances for them to be kicked out is very small because no groupe is big enough for that and their tribalism and networking becomes an even most potent tool.

Of course some of them begin to backtrack, especially in France (pic related is one of them) because they begin to understand they will maybe not be able to control these societies and that the european anti-semitism is in fact tame compared to the ones of africans and middle eastern, I don't even speak about the quality of life they enjoy so much.

WASP have been very ambivalent to the jews but they were their biggest enable when it came to economy. Nowhere else they have been so much empowered economically but in the USA.

Attached: finkielkraut.jpg (614x304, 59K)

A tick doesn't care if it kills its host.

Just get it over with already. This bullshit is tiresome.

Oy vey, anti-semitic canard! My bingo card is nearly full.

>the past
Try right now. Saudi Arabia ring any bells?

youtube.com/watch?v=mtsa0MT2H4I

The Figaro 100 intellectuals list against Islamic censure tribune surly had alot of newish signatures on it...including Finkelkraut and Kushner

fox5ny.com/news/murder-in-paris-probed-as-anti-semitic

The answer is we don't goy friend
long live europa

Attached: 1503784398289.png (600x650, 346K)