I thought China was based and fearless? Why did they bend the knee so quickly...

I thought China was based and fearless? Why did they bend the knee so quickly? We didn't even get to start a official trade war under President Trump!

cnbc.com/2018/03/26/chinas-premier-pledges-to-open-markets-in-a-bid-to-avert-a-trade-war-with-the-us.html

Attached: CaveIn.png (1620x980, 209K)

Bump.

Let's get a real political discussion going and stop bumping shill and slide threads.

Attached: 1479646124787.jpg (1023x682, 129K)

slow and steady

China bends the knee as Trump makes them his bitch

>Ohh yes they will for sure stop stealing IP.

If Trump and his negotiating team fall for this, they're substantially dumber than I take them for. China has done nothing but reiterate their commitment to
-Float their currency
-Open their markets
-Protect IP
-Lower trade barriers
And they've never fucking done it. China is as trustworthy as ((( they ))) are and they use the same tactics. Trump should be demanding immediate action and not indulging more delay tactics which is exactly what we've been doing for the past 25 years.

>Bends the knee
Actions > talk.

GAS THE CHINKS
TRADE WAR NOW!!!

The second profits stop going up in china, the whole country will implode economically and politically, so the CCP will do absolutely anything to keep the money coming in.
That said, China actually following through and not saying one thing and then immediately trying to pull a fast one would be extremely unusual. China's entire gameplay revolves around cheating.

This.. also, its funny that they are 'opening' up their markets for more capital inflows at peaks or to sustain bubbles because surely this benefits the average American. Indeed if "trump's" (((team))) falls for this, it is clear what the nature of this 'orchestrated' charade is all about.

Thats why its called a win win.

They win in getting us to back down, then win again by not giving anything up.

Americans are horribly niave when it comes to other cultures and alternative moral value systems.

In trying to create a cultural marxist utopia Americans have just made themselves idiots. Entire generations of idiots.

>because surely this benefits the average American
It does.
I'd rather have *much* less trade with China, but insofar as this is not happening, reducing the trade imbalance should benefit workers (depending on how it's done).
But yeah it has to happen for real. China keeps lying and cheating. It's a country whose people pride themselves in being "tricky".

Greed and corruption grease the skids.
It doesn't take a genius to figure out you're getting fucked. However, greed/corruption opens the door for all sorts of idiocy.

If we really wanted to get China to make concessions, we would be threatening to cut them off from US capital markets and export markets. That's really the only thing we really offer to China: Dollars and consumers.
I don't disagree with your statement. What you have to understand is that the US has been a social engineering experiment since (some would argue) the Woodrow Wilson administration. This total collapse of our country's economy and the stupefication of the average American has been engineered for a very long time.

They are smart, trade war is not a good thing. Trump is insane so they dont want to test him. Shit even his supporters have no idea what he will do next. Trump is like the kim jung un of america sadly.

You're not paying attention. Nothing was detailed about changing the tarrif skew or trade. The only thing detailed was them opening up their EQUITY markets to more foreign investment. Given that their markets are at highs and the books are cooked, this is actually another round of fucking. Dollar will be going down in value and yuan appreciating thus fucking us on the forex skew too. And lastly, this only benefits the investment class (if at all). They know they have manuf. locked down and wont give that up so the production will continue to stay there and be pumped here and erode America's middle class. They're simply baiting the corrupt greedy rich into the concept of them gaining access to a cut of the fucking. If they accept this shit tier agreement, its over.

Very true

Stop making me love the guy even more

Attached: 1517772807341.png (614x540, 351K)

Hi Chiang

Attached: download (1).jpg (225x225, 4K)

Pretty much this. We should be restricting China's access to our capital markets, not widening it.

No one wants a trade war. Not even Americans.