>chinese people are actually kinda cool and just like us in many ways
>they seem funny and individual too

Why the lies about chinese people??

youtube.com/watch?v=q3aPOLQA8HM

Attached: 1234.jpg (1027x583, 127K)

one more example

Attached: chinese.png (1135x586, 920K)

more proof.

Attached: not_insectoids.png (1127x594, 1.01M)

>people often approach him when he's filming and being social and nice to him

Very interesting that you keep spreading these lies Sup Forums.

requesting all the /x/philes to redpill me on warm water

what the fuck? how is cold water bad for your chi?

Attached: 02b9d1798554a3620b60ef301dac73b1--dear-hunter-hunters.jpg (462x352, 24K)

Have you been outside the 'nice' cities yet?

>People at mall
> Not insectoid bugmen
Kys

>Sup Forums is one person
It's probably some autistic faggot that hates chinks that spams that shit

Dude they're alright but there are indeed a ton of poor insections. For example shanghai airport is amazing but you'll still see an occasional baby start pissing in public. Older generation is a bit nuts too.

I guess it kills bacteria or something?

chi = energy, specifically balanced energy

drinking ice-cold water puts this out of balance because your body now has to cope with sudden fucking cold liquid inside of you, which is not good since body temp has to remain constant (this is basic fact of biology, look up homeostasis).

however, it's only good to drink cold water when your body is overheated, like on a hot day, because it helps to bring your body temp back into balance.

it's not hard to realize bucko. no one likes to drink cold ass water whilst already in a coldass environment.

t. vietnamese born in usa but self-educated in matters of chink medicine

Are you actually:
a)Taking Sup Forums memes seriously
b)Taking videos of a few dozen people for an entire nation

Genuine question, are you retarded?

These people are inherently self selected, OBVIOUSLY he is only speaking to the most open and social people there, because these are the people WILLING to talk to a foreigner with a cam.
This is called a "self selected sample", which often can lead to huge misrepresentations in statistical data.

It cools off the interior of your body, making you burn calories to heat back up. Most of the Eastern "chi" shit is really just basic medical knowledge soaked in mysticism.

>Believing the shills on Sup Forums.
The truth is mixed with the lies a lot in this site.
The Chinese are a fine people. A bit unrefined from their years suffering under communism and their "young prince syndrome" from a one child policy but they are not too different from the spoilt white kids in the west. Soyboys and roasties are our bugmen and insectoids.

Most insect memes are from jealous Indians or butthurt amerimutts anyway.

He has a video where he is clubbing with rich chinese kids and they are all drinking fake beer. China is so fake that the beer is even knockoff, it was called like heinikeln or something. Fuck knows what kind of chemicals are inside it.

Fuck off.
No Indians shitposts on thise China hate threads.
We surely hate china but we never shit talk about them on Sup Forums.

Oh, my sweet summer child. All that you see is Hong Kong and the major cities. 98% of china are insect people.

The differences from individual to individual are always much bigger than those between ethnic groups

I hear Chinese sluts fiend the BWC.

Should I go to China and just creampie acres of Chinkettes?

my nigga it's snowing were i am and i only drink cold water

Attached: 1506224898550.gif (320x240, 2.48M)

I'm not referring to the people that he's interviewing, i'm talking about when he's filming random life in China and people walking around talking and listening to music, browsing on their phones, couples laughing, kids playing etc.

They don't seem like copied ants like I was told.

the eternal truth, china is based.

>Jealous Indians
Lolwut? Main contributor in China hate threads is a dude from mexico. Fuck off chang

The only thing I like about China is they are redpilled on race.
Guy in op's pic has a Chinese wife and Chinese kid but still has to go through shit to renew his visa and will forever be treated like a foreigner.

>people walking around talking and listening to music, browsing on their phones, couples laughing, kids playing etc.
Like all other human being on this entire world?

WTF did you think these people were like?

That dude gets fucking stalked by "evil uncle's" in almost every video .

nah degenerates like you ruined the west already, the only worthy people who actually master high level mandarin deserve a loyal chink wife.

Funny that you mentioned baby's pissing in public because this just happened in the video.. not extremely weird, would be more weird if adults did it.

Attached: lol.png (1146x604, 595K)

So would slamming down gallons of ice cold water while standing in a cooler help me lose weight?

No no they are fucking not you faggot I lived amongst hordes of them in my own country for years, they are MOST definitely insectoid fish people

Disinformation
>sage

>WTF did you think these people were like?
like those death march webms that are posted on Sup Forums where they all look the same and walk in formations.

So you've never been to China or Hong Kong....... Leave that mall, cross the street and walk down an alley. You'll see the insectoids.

Do you mean military marches?

cold water tastes better, goes down smoother. i mean all the talk about chi and what not... but just do some stretching for like a minute after, your chi is fine dude c'mon.

Why would I want a chink wife? White women are for wives, muds are to be colonized and or bleached.

Attached: HarveyWeinstein.jpg (330x450, 34K)

Yes.

here's more.

(and no, i don't have yellow fever whatsoever, just giving you examples)

Attached: normal.png (1142x603, 1.03M)

After spending a lot of time with Chinese grad students I realized that the reason I resented them so much is because they had the sort of community that I wanted for white people.

Virtually all of them are redpilled on race and gender issues and openly mock white people for playing these games. They take full advantage of the systems that our government allows them to exploit unchecked. They are fiercely loyal to each other and generally not open to outsiders. They like living in America because it is clean and wealthy and they can do what they want. They even like white people (generally), because we are typically kinder and more trusting than their peers. However, they are accutely aware that they are not American and have no pretense of loyalty to this place. It used to bug me that they were not "grateful" to us for providing them with such a nice life. Then I realized that it was unreasonable to expect them to be - after all, they are fundamentally just visitors extracting as much value from our society and transfering it to their own. They're not taking anything that shitlibs aren't giving away.

The Chinese scare me but I don't resent them any more. We should be more like them.

No, i've never been to those places.

Beware of chink diaspora, they are hiding behind many flags.

Attached: 1497703882960.jpg (640x617, 106K)

Imgur.com/lrNHGbS

Ch*na is shit and will never surpass the west except in the production of gutter oil.

>All that you see is Hong Kong and the major cities
Well those are the only places in China worth visiting. Of course rural China is a shit hole full of uneducated people.

The true beginning of the Chinese Communist Party.

Attached: China red pill 01.png (1056x2880, 1.79M)

The utter stupidity of Mao Zedong.

Attached: China red pill 02.png (901x461, 138K)

The state of China before communism.

Attached: China red pill 03.png (688x726, 72K)

The truth about the Chinese.

Attached: China red pill 04.png (800x5132, 757K)

Ive been to hong kong tons of times and chinks are very nice but its mostly because they see non chinese as aliens. A lot of chinese have never seen whites outside of movies so they get a kick out of seeing them in person. The best is when they see a black, my buddy i travel with is black and the chinks were obsessed with touching his hair, they wouldnt even ask permission they would just walk up and rub his head. They also will just walk up and take pics with you randomly. Dont confuse it for them accepting outsiders, its just a novelty to see non chinks when all you ever see is chinks.

Of course there are some nice areas of China with better people. To deny that a large percentage of them are insectoids is nonsense. Plenty of people have written about it. Besides, western soyboy fags only live in the better parts of China. Nobody is going to go to the poorest sections. People don't immigrate to America and move to Detroit.

Where’s the guy at? I found the people of Shanghai to be pretty great. Beijing people are complete garbage though.

Shenzhen or something. He's fluent in Chinese and shows lots of stuff. Interesting.

Fuck that faggot. He went to China to capitalize on his whiteness. He has no inherent value other than being white.

Besides he critizices China all the time. If he doesn’t like it there he should go back to South Africa and get killed by a bunch of niggers.

Have you ever got in a pinch or trouble in China where you had to ask for help or understanding from Chinese people ?
You will only understand how people are in any nation when you are in a pinch or in trouble.
I had the same views as you when I went to Japan. In 3 months with the Japanese I simply ran as fast as I could. You simply understand why they have so high suicide numbers.
Don't be so quick on your analysis.

Attached: 1522017932282.png (761x641, 453K)

The truth about Chinese culture.

Attached: China red pill 05.png (1148x1325, 965K)

Survival cannibalism has been a part of many civilizations during times of desperation, but the Chinese are the only ones to practice epicurean cannibalism (i.e. eating people for pleasure).

Attached: China red pill 06.png (600x2446, 745K)

>this youtuber changed my life. Here's How!
Go live in China. 6 months, not even a year. Then come back and tell us how great it is.

Attached: beautiful china.jpg (1024x737, 278K)

He's from South Africa, watch his video about living there compared to China.

>another lets worship foreigners and non-whites thread

go back to redit for fucks sake go jerk off to asian cartoons fucking neck yourself

The truth about Chinese civilization.

Attached: China red pill 07.png (800x573, 67K)

I lived in Beijing for a couple months, Chinese people are pretty normal.

They don’t like things to be on the floor though, and they don’t like sitting on the floor. It’s very similar to the cold water thing, totally ingrained in their behavior. Floors are assumed to be dirty and diseased in China.

Stay off the floor and drink hot water and you’ll fit in fine.

This.

The truth about Chinese people.

Attached: China red pill 08.png (800x1800, 1.28M)

I believe that a Chinese person writting

Cold water can dissolve less minerals/contaminants, which is why cold water tastes better "cleaner", because it literally is.

The Chinese themselves were slaves during their final dynasty, the same one that conquered Tibet. Therefore, the PRC's occupation over Tibet is fucking illegal.

Free Tibet!

Attached: China red pill 09.png (620x926, 94K)

Rural areas are pretty ‘fucked up’, but it’s getting better. They’re still Chinese though so that kinda shit happens in some level always.

Stop believe in extreme, the Chinese are insectoid like due to White People exploitation, it's all white men fault.

The truth about China's dynasties.

Attached: China red pill 10.png (632x1425, 117K)

And so faggot boy has seen the whole country?
I've worked with these bug people and that is what they are.
They are also ethnocentric inhumane greedy cunts.

Attached: 1504881149388.webm (1280x720, 2.88M)

OP is one of those whites who travel around in looking like bums wearing sandals, trying to be poor when everyone knows they have money

These guys always have backpacks on for some reason and they never bathe. You should be more like Serpentza, he knows how to dress fly

What's wrong if a child urinates on the ground? They're children..

dystopian as fuck

The truth about ancient China. What the Chinese don't want you to know.

Attached: China red pill 11.png (725x1777, 213K)

So the CCP are paying swedeposters to shill for them? How much are they paying you Sven?

Attached: images (21).jpg (456x322, 12K)

i didn't say I love China, all I said was that they don't fit the picture painted by you.

Yes.

Attached: China red pill 12.jpg (1280x2872, 1.48M)

his family literally got attacked by niggers

Dumbass, Tibet has been part of China longer than the US has existed as a country. None of you're posts is remotely considered normal in today's Chinese society.

I'm not getting paid for this.

My relatives that lived and worked in China enjoyed more luxuries than they would have in the US and got around the Great Firewall with VPN, but simply put, it's not for conscientious people.

We were.

Attached: China red pill 13.jpg (2008x3500, 1.87M)

Dups of truth

lmao. His wife is a communist party member and her family is fairly well situated in the power structure. Same for his retard friend. They are literally propaganda whores.

The Chinese history of suffering.

Attached: China red pill 14.png (1463x3639, 834K)

Lol no. Chinks are subhuman animals

I didn't know his wife was a commie member but I figured they were "westernized" or higher-ups. However he does criticize China quite a lot and doesn't get into politics.

They’re fucking horrible

The Chinese history of dying.

Attached: China red pill 15.png (576x2643, 88K)

wow, just like in my animes

Xinjiang province has always had White/Eurasian people. What's your point?

The Chinese history of losing.

Attached: China red pill 16.png (757x1411, 189K)

...Have you seen the American boondocks?
Keep in mind those have only been around a few centuries, whereas Chinese villages have been isolated for thousands of years.

The truth about Chinese IQ and intelligence.

Attached: China red pill 17.jpg (2506x2997, 2.68M)

The truth about doing business with the Chinese.

Attached: China red pill 18.png (1400x5363, 1.07M)

>people walking around talking and listening to music, browsing on their phones, couples laughing, kids playing etc.
Niggers do all of that too. Does that make them human?

wait, racist stereotypes are not real?

has Sup Forums lied to me?

Attached: alan.png (305x362, 137K)

Go to Beijing for two days, and you will change your mind. I have been there for a week and China is shit tier, worst place I have ever been, and I have been to the Cambodian borderland (Thailand/Laos).
>Spitting everywhere
>Garbage people worse than Amerifats and Leafs
>Smells like piss EVERYWHERE
>Did I mention they spit on everything
>dirtier than San Francisco
>Pollution everywhere, can't breathe, can;t drink the water
>Dead wildlife to eat everywhere
>smells like dead animal and roasted roadkill when it doesn't smell like piss
>government minders everywhere, North Korea tier
>Did I mention the fucking SPITTING! If you are on the sidewalk and a bus passes by, you will get spit on.

Rich chink on holiday? I know you insectoids want to buy up Europe, so you can larp that you have a culture, but it will never work. No go back to your Mordor hellhole.

>they seem

>painted by you
But I haven't painted any pictures nor given an opinion on it at all. However I have lived in China, unlike you. In fact you have never even been to China yet you form your opinion of it based on one youtube channel. Again, go live in China for 6 months then come back with your tales of how wonderful it is.

Whenever you're absolutely rekt at 4am and think you might actually crack, drink warm water, it will chill you out fast.

>drink hot water and you’ll fit in fine.
But ice cream is fine?

Attached: 1491440505441.jpg (374x378, 15K)