i.imgur.com/DNQfiMd.jpg
>Yemen Feb 26
imgur.com/a/5HBAD
>Idlib Feb 25
imgur.com/a/ai1Iu
>DeZ-Bukamal Feb12
i.imgur.com/vZzmVeG.jpg

Devs March26
>SyAf/RuAf launch multiple airstrikes against HTS in Idlib as many pour in from E Ghouta towns
>E Damascus; Hundreds of militants bussed out from Arbeen, 238 HTS fighters/863 civs, more waiting to depart
>TASS; 5,500 militants of Faylaq al-Rahman and family members evac from E Ghouta to Idlib, 4,900 of Ahrar al-Sham leave Harasta
>W Aleppo; Heavy clashes between HTS and Jabhat Tahrir Souriya ongoing, HTS remains on offense but lose several men and some vehicles
>SOHR; Tens of thousands of civilians have stayed in their homes throughout various districts in E Ghouta that are now under SAA control
>Raqqa; Unconfirmed video allegedly showing clashes between Al-Bukhamiss Arab tribesmen and Kurdish forces emerges
>Opposition sources claim Al-Bukhamiss are staging an uprising since Sunday afternoon in Al-Mansura against Kurds, burning tires/capturing checkpoints
>Houthis launch as much as 7 ballistic missiles at military installations in Riyadh, 1 person killed
>Former Israeli MoD; John Bolton urged him to strike Iran before it achieved nuclear weapons capability during his UN Ambassador tenure
>Egyptian police kill 6 militants linked to Alexandria bombing

Prev

Attached: photo_2018-02-09_16-39-02.jpg (609x343, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2S5gwdB1STs
youtube.com/watch?v=OTm4FXHF5-0
youtube.com/watch?v=hwvEawL9L-w
youtube.com/watch?v=5XSGtpGm3HI
youtube.com/watch?v=9ypqVoWmrBk
youtube.com/watch?v=DOEIXuSx65A
youtube.com/watch?v=tazHanqcrrA
jpost.com/Middle-East/Syria-has-continued-developing-nuclear-program-Arab-site-says-547102
afghanistan-analysts.org/tilting-at-windmills-dubious-us-claims-of-targeting-chinese-uyghur-militants-in-badakhshan/
youtube.com/watch?v=Ib0ZQUycadU
nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/russias-devious-new-battlefield-tactic-use-tanks-decoys-kill-24949
alaraby.co.uk/english/news/2018/3/23/turkish-airstrikes-damaged-ancient-christian-site-in-syria
shoebat.com/2018/03/24/turkish-air-force-bombs-one-of-the-oldest-churches-in-the-whole-history-of-christianity/
strawpoll.me/15368079
strawpoll.me/15368207
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for the Neo-Ottoman Empire

Death to America, of course

real bread

fuck off scatposter

Based

Attached: 53263672577.png (750x760, 556K)

FUCK TURDUNI BREAD, REAL BREAD HERE

t. scat eater

for all we know you could be a schlomo schekelstein
now please respect the non-meme policy

GODDAMNED WHICH BREAD IS THE REAL BREAD

Attached: Patriot failure.webm (326x640, 1.48M)

this one, ignore all breads by meme flags and Abu Al Scatposters

The one which as been announced first, and baked first, and didn't break any of the rules.

legitimate bread

>165484167
>trusting someone who periodically spams the threads with literal shitposting

Attached: 1515515110624.jpg (979x832, 545K)

>When the defending forces attack your home positions
Fucking Saudis can't do anything right

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-26 at 18.48.40.png (716x1265, 741K)

What happened exaxtly, did it miss and just keep flying toward the ground?
Was it trying to intercept the first missile that fired?

>now please respect the non-meme policy
Dont be an anti semite and go to legit bread

Whatever, just migrate to the meme bread, you chose it

I don't know how they go from collusion to war so quickly

keeping it bumped for later use

or you know what, just let it die

fren, it sounds like you're getting cranky pants

Attached: 1519233306957.jpg (1387x702, 85K)

Keep it bumped for later use mate.

keep your mother bumped for me

Attached: 1519610788258.png (680x680, 114K)

Video

>Thousands rally in Sana'a to mark anniversary of Saudi-led strikes
youtube.com/watch?v=2S5gwdB1STs

>Yemenis rally in Sanaa on third anniversary of war
youtube.com/watch?v=OTm4FXHF5-0

Thousands of people gathered in Sana'a, Monday, to hold a rally marking the third anniversary of the start of the Saudi Arabia-led coalition's military intervention into the country's internal conflict.

SOT, Abdulbaset Al Sharafi, Yemeni citizen (Arabic): "The message is clear that the people remaining in the squares will win the blood of their martyrs and wounded as well as the oppressed in the different governorates of the Republic of Yemen. The message that we are here to keep the message that this year will not be as before."

bump

Attached: 9mIU4yd8tj4.jpg (969x649, 259K)

Back up bread bump

US baker?

Latest clips from Syria

>Crowds cheer as SAA enters Eastern Ghouta suburb for first time in years
youtube.com/watch?v=hwvEawL9L-w

>Faylaq al-Rahman reportedly releases eight Syrian soldiers in E. Ghouta
youtube.com/watch?v=5XSGtpGm3HI

>Eastern Ghouta evacuations continue via Harasta corridor
youtube.com/watch?v=9ypqVoWmrBk

>'Militants tortured us and our children' –E.Ghouta civilians await evacuation
youtube.com/watch?v=DOEIXuSx65A

>Militants and civilians pour out of Harasta after passage deal
youtube.com/watch?v=tazHanqcrrA

Attached: watch.png (732x428, 696K)

It's me m8. Finally had time to start that book you posted a few weeks back, interesting stuff so far. I saved the Robert Fisk one you requested of the bong the other day too, been wanting to read that one for awhile as well.

>Assad Built Another Nuclear Site Near Syrian-Lebanese Border

According to a Syrian opposition source quoted by the British-based Arab language Al-Quds al-Arabi news site, the Assad regime established a uranium enrichment facility in the area of al-Qusayr in Homs province, a mere two kilometers from Lebanon.

>The Syrians reportedly transferred uranium rods to the underground facility – which is said to be run by Iranians and North Koreans – shortly after the destruction of the al-Kibar reactor in Deir Al-Zor, which was built by the North Koreans.

Suspicions about Syrians continuing with their nuclear program was first reported by Germany’s Der Spiegel in 2015. At the time, the newspaper published an extensive piece that quoted intelligence sources and analysts who said some 8,000 fuel rods were stored at the site, which might also be housing a new reactor or enrichment facility.

According to the report, the Iranian Revolutionary Guards, Hezbollah and North Korea were said to be involved in activities at the site, which was constructed in 2009, some two years after the Israeli strike on the al-Kibar facility.

According to the Times, two North Korean ships carrying acid-resistant tiles – commonly used in the construction of chemical weapons facilities – were intercepted en-route to Syria in January. The report also said that North Korean missile technicians had been seen working at known chemical weapons facilities and at missile factories in Syria.

jpost.com/Middle-East/Syria-has-continued-developing-nuclear-program-Arab-site-says-547102

Good to see you. Really like to hear your thoughts when you finish the book
> Robert Fisk one
Interesting read so far.
Also I would like your thoughts on this
>Tilting at Windmills: Dubious US claims of targeting Chinese Uyghur militants in Badakhshan
afghanistan-analysts.org/tilting-at-windmills-dubious-us-claims-of-targeting-chinese-uyghur-militants-in-badakhshan/

bump for pakistan day

>Syrian Journalist Face To Face With Ghouta Militants (Subtitled)

youtube.com/watch?v=Ib0ZQUycadU

Is this info being published to justify an US backed intervention along with the chemical gas attacks?

Attached: usa-european-union-syria-refugees-war-operamundi.gif (2670x2082, 155K)

Or more Israel airstrikes. I mean after israel admitted on striking the DeZ plant, I've seen a lot of MSM articles with words like "Can you imagine nuclear Assad" soo good they bombed the one from DeZ..or shit like that

They pretty much faild with the chem attack prev weeks

>labour
Do they ever work?

>working
yo gimme tha shit fo free pinky

> "Can you imagine nuclear Assad"
Axis of evil mentality still prevails in the media it seems.

>Russia's New Battlefield Tactic: Use Tanks as Decoys to Kill Enemy Artillery

Russia has unveiled a devious new battlefield tactic: use tanks as decoys in order to hunt down enemy artillery batteries.

It's a bait-and-switch con job that relies on relies on Russian tanks, drones, artillery—and an opponent that is just a tad gullible.

The technique works like this:

When facing an enemy that has artillery, Russia will attempt to locate the enemy batteries and destroy them through counterbattery fire. The problem, which dates back to the eighteenth century, is that the enemy batteries will attempt to remain concealed.

So how to lure them out? Russia intends to do it by having its tanks pretend to be artillery pieces. Normally, tanks use direct fire, in which they have a line of sight to the target. But on occasion, they have been used as artillery. During the Korean War—because the terrain was too rocky for armor to maneuver—the United States inclined tanks on ramps and had them fire indirectly with high, arcing shots that passed over hills and hit targets on the other side.

Presumably Russia will do something similar—but only as a ruse. The idea is that the enemy will think the Russian tanks are vulnerable artillery pieces and reply with counterbattery fire.

By the time enemy artillery fires, the tanks will be gone from the target zone and drones will be overhead. "Immediately after firing, the tanks leave their position in order to avoid enemy fire," explained Sputnik News. "As soon as the enemy fires in retaliation, Orlan drones pinpoint the enemy's location and transmit it to the tanks and allied artillery. The allied artillery opens fire immediately and the tanks, which posed as artillery earlier, appear out of nowhere to finish what remains of the enemy positions."

nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/russias-devious-new-battlefield-tactic-use-tanks-decoys-kill-24949

whats a good Iran Iraq war book?

>Turkish airstrikes 'damaged ancient Christian site' in Syria

An ancient Christian heritage site in northeastern Syria was damaged by Turkish air raids near the city of Afrin, which Ankara-led forces captured at the weekend, Syria's antiquities department said on Thursday.

"Turkish regime planes bombed the archaeological site of Brad, 15 kilometres (about nine miles) south of Afrin city," the Directorate-General of Antiquities and Museums said in a statement.

It said that Brad - which includes many Byzantine churches and monasteries as well as tombs dating back to the Roman period - has been on UNESCO's world heritage list since 2011.

"The bombing destroyed many important archaeological buildings", including the tomb of Saint Maron of the Maronite community, said Syrian antiquities chief Mahmoud Hamoud.

Also destroyed was "the Julianus Church, which includes the mausoleum and is one of the oldest Christian churches in the world, built at the end of the 4th century," he added.

alaraby.co.uk/english/news/2018/3/23/turkish-airstrikes-damaged-ancient-christian-site-in-syria

shoebat.com/2018/03/24/turkish-air-force-bombs-one-of-the-oldest-churches-in-the-whole-history-of-christianity/

reposting
I've also been here since the 2016 election (MAGA) but I was apart of HWNDU and RWSS so I consider myself an oldfag at this point

>I was apart of HWNDU and RWSS so I consider myself an oldfag at this point

Attached: 1501102554422.png (960x720, 568K)

checking the age of /sg/

strawpoll.me/15368079

Attached: 1521397129531.jpg (1100x1100, 583K)

Two things stood out to me, the first part being;
>the official narrative of insecurity espoused by the Afghan government and its neighbours is often paranoid, credulous and replete with greatly exaggerated figures of active insurgents.
>Afghan motives are not difficult to understand: the graver the perceived threat, the more funding they are likely to receive to address it.

So the Afghans could be bullshitting to get more funding.
The 2nd thing that stood out to me was the following;

>it might have been to demonstrate that the US is addressing (empty) concerns of a spill-over from Afghan Badakhshan into western China and Tajikistan to pre-empt any possible Chinese or Russian meddling in Afghanistan. Or it might has been somequid pro quomove to gain Chinese or Russian support in other theatres. More cynically, it may simply have been an attempt to justify striking Taleban targets in a remote area few Americans have ever heard of (and where no US or NATO troops are deployed) by tying it into a narrative of transnational counterterrorism efforts.

Russia has shown that they are possibly wanting to become more involved in Afghanistan to prevent spillovers into their allies' backyards, so this could be a big show from the US to stave off or placate Russia. On the Chinese aspect the US could be trying to suck up to China for more support from them on NK, like a solidarity to gain more trust. Or it could be a combination of both on the US' part to placate both the Russians and Chinese.

Either way we were definitely bullshitting about the presence of ETIM militants being in this region in such high numbers that would require this much airpower, so to me it seems to be a big show, the Afghans surely blow up the numbers for more funding, but I'd go with the 2nd part of the article being the more likely explanation.

shit brackets

This one. Probably the only neutral one (even tho Saddam was the only good side).
Better books are in Arabic.

Attached: the-great-war-for-civilisation.jpg (1493x2278, 471K)

wohoo

I've been here since the first Syria general actually..i used the name Assad's butt buddy or something of the sort

>since the 2016 election
>I consider myself an oldfag
I've been on 4chinz before /new/, no idea how many years that was ago, just event I remembered and I would not call that oldfag

(^: Bump

Around 9 years, on and off. Rarely used Sup Forums before /sg/

Attached: bashar-al-assad-drives-himself-in-a-honda-to-war-torn-eastern-ghouta-124404_1.png (1034x573, 549K)

That looks too general what about this one?

Attached: 9780674088634.jpg (263x400, 9K)

>believing shitposting

I think I came here in 2014? It wasn't because of the fappening or gamergate I think I just naturally migrated here after going on Sup Forums

CHINA's crude futures launch !

Launched at 9:am sharp this morning in Shanghai, yuan-denominated oil futures marks the culmination of a decade-long push by the Shanghai Futures Exchange to give the world's largest energy exporting nations more power in pricing crude sold to Asia.
China is the 1st crude and gas importing nation.
The PetroYuan is a Gold-backed currency

The exchange opening price for the front month of its crude futures contract is set at 416 yuan ($65.80) per barrel

The Chinese crude futures is expected to better reflect market prices on the types of crude oil consumed by China, as a petroleum exchange set up in the early 1990s is soon to be closed.
As it is on the verge to lose its global control on its financial weapon (the backed on thin air and ponzi scheme US dollar imposed in international transactions), the Anglo Zionist Hegemon is expected to play on concerns amid the free exchange of the yuan and China's government intervention in the market.
The interest rates for China's open market operations rose by 0.05 percentage point on lastThursday, following an interest rate hike by the US Federal Reserve on Wednesday.

Meanwhile,
Reverse repurchase agreements totaling 160 billion yuan ($25.38 billion) shall mature this week in China, meaning that market liquidity shall drop by the same amount.
Last week, reverse repos totaling 320 billion yuan matured.

*A reverse repo is a process by which a central bank purchases securities from commercial banks through bidding, with an agreement to sell them back in the future.

It is a clear encouragement to all crude exporting countries that have been targeted and coveted by the Hegemon over the last decades, especially for Iran, but also Nigeria, Venezuela etc. For instance, Nigeria could feel empowered enough to break free from the French/ Anglozionist occupation on the guise of terrorist concerns that it precisely backs to hide the stealing of the sovereign nation. Nigeria could also give strenght to its neighbors ( Niger etc.)
It is also more than a teasing for Saudi Arabia and other Gulf nations at a moment when the US-NATO has lost its military superiority.
However, Saudi IPos on Aramco should be listed to the NYSE and potentially also on the LSE, but it is a short-term life extension for the U.S. dollar as it is not bavked on real goods.

It's a great time to be alive.
A new ontological humanistic model is reachable
#Freedom is ahead

Earnings season

687 listed companies shall announce their 2017 results this week as required by China's two major stock exchanges.

13 years I believe

>i only lurk /sg/ because of the possible ww3
no idea about ww3 chances, but /sg/ is the correct choice for that, but accordign to out azerb supposedly source nothing will happen till middle of april, at least from US side

Attached: 1510686850372.jpg (1280x2059, 2.8M)

Ever since the zimzam trial

>Assad is not a dictato-

Attached: image.jpg (784x999, 391K)

to be fair, his father built that palace, is that correct?

>it keeps going up

hopefully most of votes are le epic troll

Attached: pol.jpg (1330x750, 56K)

first time i browed Sup Forums was in 2007, I was looking for paranormal discussion forums and ended up in /x/ (which even 11 years ago was still absolutely shit)

Damascus goat #1

Attached: damascus-goat-500x500.jpg (500x375, 28K)

Robert Fisk's book is around 1400 pages. Its very detailed and he was there during the war (met Saddam too and was in Iran during the revolution). He still lives in the Middle East and is fluent in arabic, he seems to understand how arabs think. I havent read the other book, but wont trust a french guy regarding the Middle East.

>expecting turdini to hijack it because he can't bake

I voted under 18 because of the shit brackets.

Attached: 1522030030399.jpg (645x729, 48K)

oh I thought it was 300 pages

absolute state of this poll

Yes it is. Also, don't respond to bait.

is there a Czech chan?

>me want everything as my autism demands

Attached: behindthepost.jpg (700x345, 40K)

>Hanz Shoa'd
Mods=Gods.

>half the thread is underage

Attached: 1365898904169.png (219x255, 63K)

old thread is at 283, hmm

>schizophrenic people drive Sup Forums forward
actually it's not all that surprising

how the prophet likes them, pbuh

/sg/, this is important, I need to know what kind of people i am talking to here
strawpoll.me/15368207

strawpoll.me/15368207

strawpoll.me/15368207

no
>lurk and getting rangebanned halve the time
option, disregarded

>inb4 mods shut /sg/ down because of some poll raid

Posted underage+post just to trigger your autism you little shit

BND please leave

the mod cries in vain as his attempt to ban me amount to nothing.

Attached: IMG_1255.jpg (1920x1080, 117K)

who got banned?

me.

tf?

he probably got b& for admitting to evading and plugged right back in
>now we have 2 ban evader semi regulars

i just want to know, plus if any underage posters get STASI'd i'd have no problem with that

Are you pole or some other kind of subhuman? Honest question.

la atrocidad

nope, pure german although my last name is polish

but my moms granddad was a high ranking SS officer.

but we are stinky neets we are not for fuck

Attached: questionmarkgirl3.jpg (546x678, 83K)

el atrocidad