Tell me /pol, why should russia use a nerve agent, which is perfectly traceable back to them?

tell me /pol, why should russia use a nerve agent, which is perfectly traceable back to them?

Attached: Novichok_general.png (280x224, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qnd0ZBhn8kM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because they thought it wasn't?

Because they don't care

> memeflag
> shilling for Russia

IRA shill detected

It does seem like a false fag desu.
>inb4 Kremlin agent
The UK has had a huge hate boner for Russia for a long long time. Not even saying they're wrong. But it might be a false flag.

Because we are too poor to afford VX like North Korea!

Because there's a reason we know that certain properties are traceable back to certain areas? Because those areas are only able to obtain those particular agents?

this sounds interesting. can you elaborate?

I want every nigger who believe the USA has to give a fuck about what Putin does shot.

Putin is not a geopolitical rival.

The notion that the USA and Russia are rivals is not true. The USA and Russia collude to deprive the UK and France of resources because the Americans fucking hate the people of non-American NATO countries.

The Americans fucking hate Brits and Europeans.

The Americans want Putin to kill Brits and Europeans. The Americans are sick of their NATO allies and they want them dead.

So Russians are the only people who can into organophosphorus chemistry?

How do you know it wasn’t a 300 pound chemist sitting in his lab?

Same reason they left all those Russian cyber-signatures behind when they hacked our elections. They're rubbing it in our faces!

SHUT UP NPR INTERVIEWED THE GUY AND HE SAID ONLY RUSSIA CAN MANUFACTURE THAT STUFF

HE INVENTED IT

To make a statement to other spies

Because they want it known that they will pursue traitors and kill them even if they are in "safe" countries like Britain.

the feds have tools which can do a russian cyber sig tho

So x are alkyl halides and the R groups are carbon variables? Seems like a ton of compounds could possibly be in that range. I dunno it just seems really lazy if the Russians did do it, bordering on stupidity.

WHAT NO

THE FEDS CAN'T EVEN FIGURE OUT HOW TO BEAT RUSSIA AND PROTECT THE ELECTIONS OR IF TRUMP WAS WORKING WITH PUTIN THERE'S NO WAY THE FEDS COULD FAKE A REAL RUSSIAN CYBER SIG

>why should russia use a nerve agent
>why should iraq use a nerve agent
>why would Assad use a nerve agent

you really think, on this level anybody cares about rubbing it in anybodies face? what would they gain by doing that?

Putin is an evil monster who bombs hospitals and farts loudly in the library. Why else do you think he makes Trump tweet mean things except that he's a big meanie-head who is addicted to hate speech.

>What would they gain from doing that
casus belli

They also did it near a British bio research center. Meaning the hospitals in the area are better trained for this type of thing.

Because they want other people who are thinking about doing whatever that guy was doing to know that Russia will kill people who do that. They also wanted to test their new chemical weapons. It's a win win.

i'm more concerned about the safety and sovereignty of many nations and her peoples being shit on, on the daily by the same groups of operatives and medias, trying to pit nations against eachother and promote infighting within them, when we know not only what is better, but also what is best.

youtube.com/watch?v=qnd0ZBhn8kM

Attached: autistic_toyota.jpg (1203x930, 421K)

that filename is as retarded as the news that didn't even bother to read the fucking wikipedia article about the shit they're writing about and your question isn't good either. A number of novichock agents, under them A232/novichock 5 (allegedly the most potent one) and A234 (what was allegedly used to poison skripal) habe been known since the 90s/2000s, not only from mirzayanovs book but also from uglev. It can be assumed that not only the US but all major powers gained access to the remnants of the foliant program, or at the very least former personal and documentation after the fall of the soviet union. The Novichock agents, developed in the foliant program, were researched at a red army research center in nukus, uzbekistan. Was dismantled under US and OPCW surveillance in 2003.

Since some structures, and even binary components, are publicly known, and research centers should have far more complete information, you can't link them to the guys that first researched them. You could produce them in every decently equipped laboratory if you have someone with the required know how. At this point the agent itself gives you little more information about its origin as a G-agent.

False flag failed.

to send a message to future spies that try to defect

It’s as convincing as Bush Admin planting intact unburned Saudi Passports on the top of the rubble of the World Trade Center on 9/11. It’s a false flag.

the russians usually don't fail if they do such things though. Litvinenko had enough polonium in his body to power the next mars rover

you can't be sure how much of the poison a mark is going to eat, they dosed a soup so they probably didn't want him passing the rest of it up with only a 1/5th dose

This. The world found out about these agents when we went to demil the old Soviet factories in Uzbekistan. The chemistry is fairly straight forward. The binary agents are more difficult as is making micron sized dry agents. However, any modern country could manufacture these agents now that the compounds and processes have been well known for almost 20 years.

Whenever something like this happens I blame the yanks and then wait for evidence to the contrary.

This Irishman knows where to find the pot of gold.

if you can't kill someone with an organophosphate agent several times more potent than VX you're a disgrace as agent. Until it was taken from the market there were a few (deadly) poisonings with E605, an organophosphate based pesticide here. If a fucking boomer mom can reliably kill someone with RAIDs larger cousin i'm sure the russians would manage to do so with something that was developed to fuck entire city blocks.

It may not have been Americans. I just usually is.

thats kind of the point i'm implying.
is the stuff produced in the lab sterile, or could it be traced back to a geographic place? some user here said so

Certain types of radioactivity can be traced to very specific locations.

Because they want to make it perfectly clear where the line is and what happens if you cross it.

This. They don't give a shit

with the complexity of an absentee hit it's entirely possible one or multiple things went wrong with their plan, failure does not absolve the russians.

That doesn't mean, only Russia can produce it. Most western countries have the capacity. A lot of private institutions too.

They wanted the world to know it was them. It was a message to their agents that if they betrayed Russia, there would be no safe place to hide.

Russia and US cant fight a conventional war because of their nuclear arsenals, so we just passive-aggressively shit test each other.

As a show of force.

Not interested in your anti-semitic conspiracy theories.

because they know retards like you are going to shill for them. it's reverse psychology

Say it wasn't Russia, then the media was already pre-warmed. The previous attack was traceable to Russia and also happened to be a Russian spy. That is convenient for a false flag or disposal of your enemies on the konto of Russia.

I know they used Ricin on an ex-KGB Agent back in the day. Injected it into his leg via a pin in a Umbrella. This appears to be "Alluwakbar" type attack.

Occam's Razor, The simplest explanation is probably the correct one.

It could be a fucking 300 pound chemist in his lab who wanted to catalyze an international incident. It’s impossible to know for sure unless they catch the person who poisoned Skripal or if the Kremlin admits theydunnit

the agent itself, no. Impurities and decomposition products can give some information about synthesis route, how it was stabilized (if required) and how it was deployed. If you have reference material that would, under beneficial circumstances, allow you to relatively safely match what you found with a sample. As they seem to have neither a decent sample, nor anything to compare it to, that point is moot though.

Excurse to syria: Both in the more recent deployment of sarin in east ghouta (march 17) and the big one in 2013 in east ghouta that almost resulted in western intervention analysis of environmental samples found decomposition products of sarin and hexamine. The western powers (and the JIM they dominate) are trying to nail the syrian government/regime for the deployment of sarin, since they claim that the use of hexamine as stabilizator (primitive proton trap to get rid of the HF you get after producing sarin from binaries). So here the presence of a chemical other than the agent itself is used to trace its origin. There is of course a debate about the legitimacy of that reasoning in this specific case, but for this example that's besides the point.

that works for food and the like, not for shit produced from industry chemicals i think. And even if there were isotope profiles that would allow to somehow match the product to some specific country, it's not like you have no way to influence isotope ratios during synthesis.

what is autistic toyota

Attached: lateforsynogogue.webm (272x480, 1.06M)

but it is a clue that it wasn't them since they're known for not fucking up their hitjobs.

Sure, but everyone will say it is Russia. You want to kill your boss? Draw up some novichok agents and feed it to him. There is even a fucking wikipedia page about them.

Well technically speaking a "Novichok" weapon COULD be made though precursors such as Organo-Metallic Compounds, Phosphoryl Chloride and other chemicals would need to have been secretly sourced and manufactured and then deposited. This sounds like a multi-man attack rather than just "MUH KGB/FSB!".

i don't think it's that hard to make it as people make out, i saw a bbc documentary on porton down where they made VX "live" it wasn't like enriching urnaium or anything that complex.

Attached: qdwafd.jpg (697x870, 57K)