Raildex

DBM in a few days with hopefully some S3 info to come along with it. That aside, what's your favourite spin off manga as of now and why? Try to without any slander.

>mfw the spinoffs are more talked about than the main series

>Try to without any slander
>slander
retard

Railgun S3 soon?

What are ya gonna do about it, faggot?

keep calling you a retard, retard. If you don't know how to read it makes you retarded, retard

>tfw you've been sitting on 8 Awaki usbs for 2 weeks now
Feels mad man.

Railgun SS3 in a few weeks. Railgun S3 hopefully in about a year or so.

9 kuroko ones for 2 months, beat that.

Probably after Index III. Looking forward to both.

It’s almost like the main series is a LN with 3-5 months between releases while the spin offs are monthly.

Go do world missions.
Go pray RNG.

Don't reply to shitposts.

It's almost like you can't stop replying to bait.

Have any of you read A Simple Survey? Basically it's a collection of short stories and ideas that Kamachi says he couldn't fit into any of his current series and could possibly have become full series themselves. It's also got some reader interactivity as a bonus. I read through it all this morning and it was pretty interesting and amusing, exactly the kind of shenanigans you'd expect from him. They definitely vary in quality and potential. With a little added depth I'm sure File 16 and File 24 could have been popular fantasy/isekai series, if Kamachi had decided to cash in before that market got flooded. File 19 felt like some Samurai Flamenco-type stuff, it would make for a fun series too. And then there's just straight up weird shit like File 14 and everything after the survey (I ended up with Kozue by the way). It got pretty spooky towards the end.
I wouldn't say it's a "must-read" but it's a decent time killer if you want to scratch your Kamachi itch. I suppose I'll read A Simple Monitoring tomorrow, all I know is that it's a death game involving a hot bunny girl. Should be fun.

Yeah I have. It is extremely experimental in the best way. He needs to release a 3rd fucking volume and you'll see why after reading Monitoring.

Monitoring is super good.

NT19 threads were fun.

I already do them every day. Last time I got one was from pachinko. On the other hand, I'm getting drowned in Tsuchi usbs.

What's up with the public bath? I enter it, and the timer has 30 seconds left, I lose salt and don't get experience. Is there method to know the best time to enter?

There is. When you buy it.

I bought and entered at once.

fuck off, retard

Some world quests supposedly have a higher chance of dropping USBs. Even more supposedly, certain areas have higher rates for certain characters. School Garden seems to be a good place for Awaki, or so they say.
The timers are fixed. Baths start at XX:05 and XX:35 and last for 20 minutes. It lets you buy tickets and salts five minutes before it starts, you just have to time it right.

When it asks you to pay 10k for entry, it also shows how much time is left on the timer.

Isn't Junko a 3rd year? How will she deal with not having her wife by her side when she graduates?

Misaki a pile of shit

School Garden? Is it the one next to Misawa cram school where you fight Izzard?

Misaki can manipulate staff into thinking she's still a student and then graduate together to A Certain Highschool.

I see, and you can enter it only once per day?

From 9pm china time to 3am china time

No idea about the exact area. I just got her without really going all out on farming her. I still got some of her USBs in level 50-60 areas, just go do your think unless you really want her. She's not particularly great.
As many as you want, though if you're doing it for the exp you only get the one you can buy directly from there until you unlock the tier 3 shop at level 45.

I'd definitely read a yandere romcom series of file 10. I'd also take an OVA series of short with 5 minutes or so per file.

If you bother with her, she can be pretty great

What is the other series?

Coppelion. Espers and clones and shit.

>no dodging
Good luck in PvP and against non-underleveled bosses. Mobs too if you get ganged up.

Why doesn’t Touma just give Index a snickers?

Outfit when? I want her swimsuit but they're sure to eventually release more NT costumes.

Astral Buddy has fewer than 20,000 views on Kissmanga I guess the franchise is pretty dead.

>he doesn't know
I've already beaten all the story and several opponents of pvp, heres a tip.
When Awaki does the gun attack,
she can cancel by moving and thus get a speed boost, she also jumps naturally incredibly high.

You can also further cancel the gun attack with the pull, giving you not only faster attacking but the enemies take more damage, she's very good at kiting despite what one may think
Awaki isn't impossible to use, you just need to get used to her being different, she can also do funky shit like keeping Amata stuck in a wall so Index takes no damage on OT12-13

Reading the Railgun manga after finishing NT19 feels really weird.

Touma should end up with Kongou. Nothing would soothe his troubled soul than an OHOHOHOHO! of an ojou

>tfw Mugino will never bake you a French loli

>Literally the Boa Hancock of Raildex
Nice

Anyone know when the next VO stream or event will be? We haven't seen any footage of Lessar yet.

also if anyone was a shotgun character other than Mugino it'd be Awaki, mobs aren't really a problem especially when she has that level 1 super

>OHOHOHOHO

And people did that with Stiyl and Touma. Possible =/= practical.
>several opponents of pvp
Out of curiosity, how many times did you die to Oriana sprinting in your face and trap dropping without being able to dodge away?
Not saying it's impossible, but Awaki is the easiest opponent I ever fought in PvP.

>how many times did you die to Oriana sprinting in your face and trap dropping without being able to dodge away?
Zero actually, because the jumping>traps and I learned that from when I used to fight boss Oriana in story with Kanzaki, I have died to Orianas who mixed it up or are just high enough level to kick me.

You say its the easiest opponents but a Awaki who knows how to be cheeky can fuck with your controls and keep their distance pretty easily. I've had Kanzakis and Orianas even who decided it was a better idea to run from me instead

Kek'd

How can you really argue if something is practical if you haven't actually put work into the character to find out yourself though?
While people who used Stiyl and Touma for example bitched all about Vento, those missions was cakewalks for me for obvious reasons

I don't really see how feasible it can be, but if you say so. Up for a quick show?

Oh jesus, these early translations replaced esper with psychic.

If you want to try, I guess, I need to start doing this stuff again anyways

What if Junko was a Level 5?

It feels good to earn rewards for killing Skill outs like the trash they are.

It would be like the love child between Gunha and Mikoto

She'd be similar to Gunha, able to deal and take a shit ton of physical damage. But without the mystery factor his power has.

Gunha without the regen but with a some extra utility from the sense enhancement. It'd be cool if she gained the ability to strengthen/weaken other people or something.

All Might.

I don't see how such an ability could possibly reach level 5. Even level 4 seems a bit far-fetched given what we've an so far. Hopefully she shows the full extent of her abilities in the upcoming battle.

People should queue for 3v3, I rarely get to do it cause chinks don’t click the blue button

See, that's exactly what I meant. That's not counting the horrible internet connection I have. Didn't see much of that control fuckery either. I'll grant you the 10 level difference, but you really shouldn't die in less than a dozen hits to an unoptimized Tsuchi.

>Level 5 Junko
>She wears a Gekota inspired superhero costume

It’s really nothing more than a bad matchup(because unlike most characters Tsuchi has “counter” stun meaning whenever you spam like that you won’t flinch) and also 10 level difference when I literally said before how I lose when underlevelled heavily, it isn’t even a matter of what character I use dodge or no dodge

Considering she hurt herself grabbing a branch I don't think there is a lot she can do. She might have bigger feats of strength but she likely injure herself in the process

Also if you stand in the same spot spamming of course you won’t see messed up controls user, you’re not really proving me wrong here

I'd agree as well. To me, the critical limiting factor to Junko's power is that she still has the limits of a human body. Without removing this limitation, Junko would never be able to do stuff like destroy a building in a punch without horribly destroying her arm and body, and can't straight up tank attacks.

Baggage city was one of the worst arcs I've ever seen. Especially for index. I'm seriously wondering if ice ships was better.

Disagreed. Explain why you thought it was bad.

>Mikotofag has shit taste
More news at 11.

>it isn't even a matter of what character I use dodge or no dodge
Levels hardly matter in certain cases. As a matter of fact, I almost died to an Oriana 18 levels below me. I can hardly imagine you surviving against someone like that. You also circled way too close to me. Like I said, horrible connection means I see you stopping to attack once I've already took the damage, but the average chink has all the time in the world to sprint and drop.
>messed up controls
I still have no idea what do you mean by that.

Kihara's were introduced without any real explanation. Entire premise that I thought was about to happen exploded. Then bullshit like blackface murdering people in gruesome ways then crying so hard she almost killed the world, all over one guy dying, and happily at that.

Then there was the incredibly weird rock paper scissors like interactions, where a ninja girl could seriously wound the one who killed everyone else easily, yet couldn't stand up to someone far below that one.
Nt3 was genuinely interesting in how it changed directions, and believable. This just felt stupid and trying too hard to be "deep". Nt3 had consistency in interactions, paper beat rock and paper didnt suddenly lose to a meteorite.

She'd give him a headache. He'd probably appreciate the bigger tits though.

I circled close to you because I wondered if you were gonna do anything other than sit there and spam, which by the way doesn't make you flinch meaning I'd be forced to trade blows and I don't do that. You don't seem to understand that Tsuchi is a problem for ranged focused characters, you actually manage to lag more than the average chink I've faced no offense but it was real bad considering I haven't seen someone hit me when when I was on the other side of them for nearly 2 months now.

>I still have no idea what do you mean by that
Play Awaki for yourself and find out, instead of talking down on one without knowing anything about her mechanics. Or you know, try moving around when you're pulled

Gekota happiness for mikoto soon, check

Nice giraffe.

Can we talk about mikoto's sexual fetishes?
-Piss
-Bondage
-Dom, both ways

>frogs
>pigs
>racemixing

well she is white and likes touma, is it really suprising she is a race mixer?

I was hitting you because I was leading your movements, not because the servers decided to give me an advantage. I'm sure you noticed I occasionally fired in the wrong direction..
>Play Awaki for yourself and find out, instead of talking down on one without knowing anything about her mechanics.
I did, in previous betas. Her gimmick was teleporting enemies into melee because reasons. But since you have such a hard on about Awaki being a goddess, I thought about asking you why. I still stand by my opinion, considering the results.

>Her gimmick was teleporting enemies into melee because reasons.
Wrong, her gimmick is teleporting her enemies, by doing so their controls are scrambled and they take more damage.

>I still stand by my opinion
Yes, say that I can't beat anyone in pvp because I can't beat Tsuchi who is a hard counter and overall bad matchup

>But since you have such a hard on about Awaki being a goddess
never said this, and I will continue to stand by the concept that Awaki(along with many characters in the game) can be good if you know how to use them.

why would she mix with a halfbreed?

>implying she has a choice in the matter

The rock paper scissors thing actually made things more exciting in my opinion, because otherwise it'd just be magicians stomping everyone they come across. It's nothing new either, it was actually shown pretty early in the series with Touma and comes into play later when he fights Hamazura and Accelerator again. Also with World Rejector, which made a lot of people butthurt because they missed the point. I don't think NT4 was trying to be "deep" or anything, just showing off what happens when a magic/science clusterfuck is set off and the more reasonable people try to clean up the mess. I'll agree with you on Marian though, she's shit.

>she is white

She’s not though.

she literally is though, how many non dyed hair asians do you see with brown hair?

Hence the "was". I tried the current one in story mode and all it did was add ghosts around mobs' heads. Can't exactly tell what it does to other players.
>say that I can't beat anyone in pvp
I'm going to throw your words back at you and tell you I never said that.
>Tsuchi who is a hard counter
I'd be glad to try out someone else against you, but it looks like our scores are too far apart.
>Awaki can be good
Absolutely, but I still fail to understand how do you plan on getting away from melee with no sprinting. Which, I remind you, is the main form of combat for 90% of the characters. See our last fight.

>commiesaka

You don't need sprint to get away from melee, the map has environmental obstacles there for a reason, you use them for your advantage if you were for example fighting a Touma who only charges forward, jumping also dodges most attacks that don't specifically hit in the air in some manner

>I'm going to throw your words back at you and tell you I never said that.
You're sure as hell implying it.
>talk about how I can beat Oriana and Kanzaki via kiting
>pull out a character who not only can't really be kited he also doesn't hitstun
>talk about how you were right and that she cant beat this character and that character if she can't beat one(which is ignoring the entire concept of matchups)

For those of you with giantess fetish

thats her comic mode, this is her otherwise self

Nigkoto soon

That pose is impossible.

nekoto soon