ITT: Retarded Sup Forums doublethinks

>Western Turkey belongs to Greece from Edirne to Izmir! Who cares if there's only ~5000 Greeks (.00006% of the population) in the entire region! It's Greek!
>Who cares if Kosovo is 95% Albanian! KOSOVO JE SERBIA!! STOP DISAGREEING NOW!

Attached: 1521612684654.jpg (728x960, 103K)

Everything posted on Sup Forums is retarded because everyone here is a dumb gun supporting nazi

Nobody. Thinks. that.
Sage

just out of curiosity, do you really unironically think that making a thread with some low tier, non funny one liners will get you an audience, or inspire others to bump your crap, let alone contribute? As it is probably some retarded bot thread let me answer it. No. imagine it as your kikebook profile with 0 friends adding a hashtag expecting you get a like, it will simply not happen, beside you getting shit on

greeks and turks are literally the same thing

Literally any mapthread this is exact thing is posted 100+ times, it's cool that you're so assravaged that you had to save tho, praise kek

Turks arent white, give Europe their clay roach

(pic related)
wasted get

Attached: 305.png (1000x967, 2.29M)

>Western Turkey belongs to Greece from Edirne to Izmir! Who cares if there's only ~5000 Greeks (.00006% of the population) in the entire region! It's Greek!
Turks aren't people. That area is uninhabited and should be recolonised by Greeks once the inhuman insect like creatures festering in that region have been properly euthanised

>anyone I don't like isn't human
>let's kill everybody who disagrees
>white says this
Haha BASED!
>Muslim says this
WHAT THE FUCK THIS IS WHITE GENOCIDE!

>area is predominantly greek for 2000 years
>not rightful clay
>thinks current demographics determine your rightful clay

Attached: 1496532535344.jpg (673x586, 27K)

Yeah but we actually are cool. The reason we're able to speak to each other from across the world is because of incredible technological innovations literally all made by whites. We create, they destroy. So we should destroy them

fuck rightful clay.

but you deserve western turkey more than the turks.

i just want my fucking mountain back bro.

>trump is a fascist, fascism is bad and we should stop fascism
>we should take away gun rights and have more government control on guns.

I think it's less about giving denbts more land, but more about removing kebab from europe entirely.

greeks aren't even white,
Nobody cares.

I guess you're ready to give eastern thrace back to Bulgaria then

i personally don't think that.
i think demography is destiny.
that said serbia has no claim anymore to kosovo nor greece to any place in turkey.
the west should take warning from this because in the near future you'll have secessionist movements there from the arabs.

If that was the intention then you could suffice by taking Adrianople from Turkey and using the Bosphorus as the gateway to Europe, but instead it's a "my Byzantium fetish is more important than reality" thread

Attached: Bulgaria_San_Stefano_Berlin_1878_TB.png (1765x1703, 449K)

>adrianople
And leaving the rest of Turkroaches in the former capital of the Eastern Roman Empire to their own devices?
So they can claim to be "European" and take part in European business because they have their foot in Europe?
Fuck off

>italians aren't white
>whites had the best ancient civilization: the roman empire

Amerinigger double think exhibit 1

>niggers can't fight
>italians can fight because they have african dna

Amerinigger double think exhibit 2

This board is garbage.

Attached: italiansarentwhite.png (600x308, 306K)

Fuck the eternal anglo

>Eastern Rome
>LE DUES VULT
top zoz

american education strikes again

Attached: 1518192887332.jpg (720x736, 27K)

>let me tell you about your country telling me about telling you about other countries

Build the wall. And leave us alone.

Attached: 1505416990008.png (1112x1316, 66K)

>Sup Forums is one person

Oh look at this edgy faggot. You're new huh?

Attached: tumblr_nxukntvs7g1tjsgbjo1_1280.png (844x1490, 1.74M)

>implying Western Turks aren't just Aegeans who speak a Turkic language
Just like how Americans are goblinos but happen to speak English.

I deserve guns to stop the government and protect my rights, proceeds to spout nazism and that the government should take away rights of others, I’m sorry Sup Forums your not that special.

Reported to the constablery for hate speech. Don't be a minion, bin those opunions.

> Czech flag

Attached: BD7DB423-BBE9-4D44-A895-57710E64890E.jpg (225x225, 22K)

>implying anyone gives a fuck about Kosovo or Albania

Attached: 3D24C0CD-C3E8-46F5-90C2-47B2A45B85CF.jpg (279x445, 50K)

>implying Sup Forums gives a damn about demographics
>implying Sup Forums doesn't hate albanians, bosniaks and turks for the simple fact of being muslim
>being this much of a newfag

Attached: 1505007272652.jpg (1024x683, 120K)

Kosovo is Serb You fat greasy fuck. Keep sucking Muhammad’s cock you abominacion

IWTCIRD