Does anyone actually think this is reasonable?

Does anyone actually think this is reasonable?

Attached: file.png (1494x1272, 2.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_v._District_of_Columbia
npr.org/2018/02/26/588865775/renewing-call-to-arm-teachers-trump-tells-governors-the-nra-is-on-our-side
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I AM SILLY

so youre saying that cops are cowards

Nobody is actually saying they want to arm teachers. Its a leftist strawman that a couple edgy kids started agreeing with.

He painted Salford's smokey tops
On cardboard boxes from the shops
And parts of Ancoats where I used to play
I'm sure he once walked down our street
Cause he painted kids who had nowt on their feet
The clothes we wore had all seen better days.

Now they said his works of art were dull
No room, all round the walls are full
But Lowry didn't care much anyway
They said he just paints cats and dogs
And matchstalk men in boots and clogs
And Lowry said that's just the way they'll stay

And he painted matchstalk men and matchstalk cats and dogs
He painted kids on the corner of the street with the sparking clogs
Now he takes his brush and he waits outside them factory gates
To paint his matchstalk men and matchstalk cats and dogs

Attached: LSL.jpg (620x537, 126K)

No, its not a reasonable cartoon.

The actual idea was to let teachers who have CCLs carry their own gun that they would normally carry outside the classroom.

>All cops are racist!
>Only cops should have guns!

>b-b-but it’s the republicans who hate cops!

Sure it is, you nazi.

Reminds me of a comic that used to come out in the free paper back in sacramento

>the police are racist cowards that allow mass murder to happen
>you do not need your own personal weapon because you have the police for protection

Yeah, it's pretty self-contradictory when you think about it.

>>the police are racist cowards that allow mass murder to happen
>>you do not need your own personal weapon because you have the police for protection

Attached: liberals.jpg (665x654, 113K)

I'll say this to any Republican who thinks guns should be in the hands of teachers.

Do you trust your kids life more with Cops who are duty bound to protect your children? Or a teacher who's paid shit wages and only wants to get back home before they have to wake another day to their slave wage job?

If you think a teacher will lay down their life for your kid you got another thing coming.

>who are duty bound to protect your children
You ever heard of what happened at Parkland

>the police are evil, oppressive racists
>oh and only the government should have access to guns ;^)

Sometimes I wonder.

>If you think a teacher will lay down their life for your kid you got another thing coming

Except that's what the PE teacher at Parkland did, and if he'd had a gun, he'd have succeed, too.

Cops are not legally bound to put their lives in harm's way for another and neither are teachers, I don't give a flying fuck what someone's occupation is, it's about their personal character and sense of honor. I honestly don't see what the problem is with arming teachers even though I think it's a useless idea; these shootings will happen regardless of how secure schools are because somebody wants them to happen.

This feels like its mocking libshit stereotypes but I know the cartoonist of these comics is a hard left libshit
poe's law I suppose

Problem is, the Supreme Court already decided that they are not duty bound to protect you.

>basically saying arm no one

>It's normal for cops are scared of bad guys with AR-15's
>Give up your guns because these same coward cops will protect you
American liberals are braindead aren't they?

Well, those same cops stayed outside, while those children were being killed. But you still think that the whole population should only trust cops for their safety? You american liberals are really crazy

Why are gun companies so evil?

Attached: gun company.png (808x800, 856K)

the more important question is
why can't the left meme?

Attached: 1412035053089.jpg (286x429, 24K)

I wish we got a 50 round box with purchase of a new firearm. From the counter to the range around back, sounds like a great way to test out the new weapon.

A fucking rocket launcher.

Attached: DOUBT.jpg (282x415, 31K)

>5'9

Kek manlette

Attached: M16s life.jpg (1416x630, 112K)

The left can't cartoon

Alright Faggots. Lets see if anyone can break my arguments against gun control.

1. The right to bear arms isnt granted by the Bill of Rights, it is merely recognized and enumerated by it, as a human right. The right to bear arms exists in the same fashion now as it did then regardless of any law, bill, statute or code.

2. This human right has nothing to do with hunting, sport, or target shooting. It has to do with being able to use force on par with the government(which is coincidentally just OTHER PEOPLE. They dont know any more than you or I do about why we exist, and what lies beyond death) Why should the government decide how I defend myself and my family?

3. We need to deregulate automatic weapons, and supressors. Both have niche uses and dont make a weapon particularly more deadly. The current status of "allowed" weapons is disastrous, and absolutely counts as an infringement.

4. Force is the gold standard for humans all over the world. Anyone who tells you otherwise is either lying or ignorant. They ability to exercise force is a HUMAN RIGHT. And should not be held in the hands of the powers that be in the government.

Prove me wrong bitchlibs.

>Get job
>dont do shit
>probably carry around schnaps in my paperbag
>muh picnic

what does he mean by this?

>Do you trust your kids life more with Cops who are duty bound to protect your children?
Ooohhh now I get it. The schools with armed teachers won't be allowed to also notify the cops during a shooting. Good point!

is this making fun of leftist doublethink?

Note the typical portrayal of incompetent male authority in the bottom-left.

>50 free bullets
Jesus Christ IT'S CALLED ROUNDS

Reasonable? You mean this coming from the same people that say police are all racist thugs who murder innocent black people but also say only police should be armed, and you're asking if this is reasonable?

Attached: 1459680683961.gif (320x200, 561K)

how about giving teachers a chance to protect themselve in a active shooting situation? by letting them to carry gun in school?

Don't give niggers guns.

it actulaly looks like bullet/ projectile in the comic. i don't see no shell case, just bullets.

>If you think a teacher will lay down their life for your kid you got another thing coming.

Perhaps, perhaps not. However, I do expect a teacher to act in their own defense and best interests. If the only thing that a teacher does is shoot the bad guy when he enters their class room in order to protect his/her own life I am good with that. Guy still gets stopped.

His art style is disgusting.

Attached: haha.png (1599x1311, 631K)

This is a fact.

>with Cops who are duty bound to protect your children
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_v._District_of_Columbia

>Do you trust your kids life more with Cops who are duty bound to protect your children?
>duty bound to protect your children
lol you actually believe that don't you.

Attached: 1522057654622.jpg (1920x1080, 99K)

And... You think that's reasonable? How long before one teacher leaves it in a drawer and steps out for a minute only to hear gunshots coming from their 1st grade class? Or a Tard Wrangler having it wrested from them by one of the short busers Tard strength and opening fire? Or the teacher losing their shit and opening fire themselves because the nigs in the back won't stop talking?

Wasn't Sup Forums against public school education infecting our kids minds with liberal BS and now you want to give them firearms too?

Attached: Untitled 2.jpg (1920x1080, 912K)

>>All cops are racist!
>>Only cops should have guns!
>Cops will protect you, you don't need guns.
>Cops aren't gonna save you when they think it is dangerous.
Basically this meme is typical liberal double speak.

Giving guns to teachers would make the situation more chaotic if it's not quickly resolved. Cops wouldn't know who holding a gun is the shooter.

>one teacher leaves it in a drawer and steps out for a minute only to hear gunshots coming from their 1st grade class?
>a Tard Wrangler having it wrested from them by one of the short busers Tard strength and opening fire?

Maybe you should actually learn something about guns and gun safety before spouting ridiculous nonsense scenarios. Reminds me of that post from the girl who was scared the cop in front of her in line had a gun because she could easily grab his gun and disarm him, and if she could anyone could.

>the teacher losing their shit and opening fire themselves because the nigs in the back won't stop talking?

That would be a failure of the current systems already in place to keep guns away from mentally unstable people. Just like most of the recent shootings.

Ok so, should they be the only ones with guns

/thread

Kinda makes a really good case for the 2nd Amendment

*clips* my friend

What the fuck was that supposed to be? It's mental diarrhea in cartoon form.

its meant to make the brainlets clap and cheer at their own idiocy

it would work if teachers were allowed to be MEN. that changed around 10 years ago.

its saying niggers are crazy.

Attached: 81905.jpg (960x649, 242K)

You want us to formulate serious thought, ideas and opinions around a comic strip? What the fuck is wrong with you?

argument: muh road?

and government is seducing more and more people to live a lifestyle that heavily rely on the expension of government

>Nobody is actually saying
Uh huh
npr.org/2018/02/26/588865775/renewing-call-to-arm-teachers-trump-tells-governors-the-nra-is-on-our-side

every single part of that story is blablantly false