What was her problem?

What was her problem?

lack of dicks in her

You mean the lack of shota dick

pesky patriarchal societal demands

She was the worst character in her series.

Her being a succubus for shota dick!

no shota dick inside her

Big tits and no personality.

back problems

his name is shouta, and yes

getting drunk and doing stupid shit

no no no user, you see Shouta is a shota

garbage lol

Mommy is a personality

She needs a Conquistador to sneeze on her.

Take it back

excellent post

Tits too big

Mesoamerican sanitation was better than Europe and they could read and write. Rest is on point.

>Mesoamerican sanitation was better than Europe

No. The disease that wiped out the Aztecs was already in the Americas long before the Spanish arrived.

>they could read and write

They had no proper written language, just crude pictograms

>The disease that wiped out the Aztecs was already in the Americas long before the Spanish arrived.
Just like Europe getting wiped out constantly by the Yellow Fever and Plague?

>They had no proper written language, just crude pictograms
The Mayans did and the Mesoamericans had a sstem that worked well enough for math/dates/names/etc just not longform literature and writing.

>Just like Europe getting wiped out constantly by the Yellow Fever and Plague?
Don't forget cholera.

Then explain the highly complex and accurate calendar system that had been handed down since the Olmecs

>Just like Europe getting wiped out constantly by the Yellow Fever and Plague?

Yellow Fever only broke out en masse in the New World, and pandemics were certainly more common amongst the natives than the Europeans.

More importantly, Europeans adapted to the plgue and made signifigant changes to hygene because of it, while the Aztecs did not.

Aztec mathematics never advanced much beyond basic geometry. Lots of cultures had fairly accurate maps just from agricultural observation.

But she only wants Shouta's dick, just not just shota's.

The Mesoamerican calendar was the most advanced prior to the space age.

She's the reason I can't be gay haha

Honestly, her problem is that she's a one-joke character who overshadows more interesting characters, namely Shota and his wizard family.

the Kanna is not for sexual!

it's weird, she was developing a good personality, then they shunted her off for a bit and reintroduced her with Shouta, and suddenly nine tenths of her personality is semi-oblivious fanservice and dick thirst

It is all kanna is good for user

whatever Paco

yeah I really wanted to know what their whole deal was, get more information on how they got here and what their place is in this world and the other one, find out more about the dragons' world from them, etc.
but no, it just exists to justify having Reluctant Nosebleed: The Character

Fuck off namefag.

>not molesting your sister and the local shota

pleb

She drank the whole alcohol and did the hanky-panky with her sister. So yeah your average anime plot nowadays

WORLD CLASS

eyes gravitate toward Tohru

E L C I D
L
C
I
D