Who will lie to us when Trump sama dies of 'old age'?

Who will lie to us when Trump sama dies of 'old age'?
It seems that after D.J. is gone the Republicans are fucked. The Dems just have to wait.

Attached: 20180326_200243.jpg (2160x2160, 1.58M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I6pNXxQYH28
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nice potetos

Who the fuck cares if they are all the same? A bunch of irrelevant puppets.

Pretty much. All parties have maybe 4 years tops to sort themselves out or else it's just back to business as usual. That's what makes it so funny about how hard they're all crapping their pants, although on the other hand a lot of them will be getting old and retiring or dying so you never know.

What are you doing with those large hunks of potato though. That's weird.

have you ever cooked potatoes?
that's how you eat them
boiled
yeah
uh

>mashed potatoes come from mashed potato trees

I've only ever boiled them nearly whole for subsequent mashing or in smaller chunks for eating boiled.

lol this polish cook

r u the guy who was living with a hohol and he burned the pot or something

yeah? and?
do you americans like mash your potatoes before you boil them or something?
the hell

We have large American pots that can accommodate all of the potatoes without slicing them. And free oil from Texas to cook them with.

Worse... people here eat garbage instant potatoes.
And that's if they fall into the small and shrinking category of people that bother eating a veg at all.

I live my country but our collective diet is a combination of space food and rat shit.

They don't even buy those "microwave potatoes?" top kek losers.

>tfw not paying $5 for a regular old potato in shrinkwrap advertising itself as microwave-ready

Thanks. What about Trump though?

Attached: 20180326_204451.jpg (2160x2160, 1.28M)

I'm sure he eats nice potaters

make a mukban of u eating the petots

What the hell is a 'mukban'?

Attached: 20180326_204929.jpg (2160x2160, 1.81M)

Are you aware that by cutting a vegetable into smaller pieces you can reduce cooking time and save water and gas?
¡Jeb!
It won't be back to business as usual. Globalism was a front to prop up China to counter the Russians. Now the Chinese have gotten too strong. Geopolitics always change and so do economics and domestic policies. Worship Dionysus.

>save water and gas
Son, this is America. Are you Jewish perhaps?

Curry and tomato paste?

Jews have all the money. I am middle America. I drink my Folgers and cut coupons, kike.

paste? do you know what boiled sauce is? Americans are completely fucked.

>boiled
You mean reduced? Why would you boil fucking tomato sauce? I'll bet you it's some sort of concentrate or paste.

Pole can solve the riddle.

mukbang google it
youtube.com/watch?v=I6pNXxQYH28

Wikipedia translates it as paste.
You lose I guess.

Using wikipedia to translate words is a protip.

Attached: Tomato_paste_on_spoon.jpg (220x165, 7K)

ugh.... that looks nasty... are you poor student or something?

No, I give zero fuck about how food looks when I don'tt cook for other people. Nutritional value is the only thing that matters. Potatos have lots of potassium.

He makes the most fascinating poorfag food. The secret is that most of it is actually bretty gud bachelor grub done cheap and easy.

What did you do with the water though? You could reduce it or save it for cooking rice in or thicken up a soup or something.

Not really. The republicans have an endless stream of candidate X, while all the dems have left are nutjobs. The dems have noone to put against trump that wouldn't alienate moderates.

im lmaoing at your life slavshit

How new? I still have 10L of soup left. I won't cry after potato water today.

>unironically eating tons of carbs.

Disgusting.

I look forward to seeing what new things you are cooking each day.

I need to not sleep tonight. It's better to stuff yourself with potatos than drinking pepsi.

Sure, but if you want the nutrition from the potato then you want what's in the water.

its pretty comfy for some reason

I don't know if candidate X is going to cut it. That's a good way to throw everything toward the "blue wave" narrative. Trump won because he's Trump, not because he's the alternative to lefty nutjob Y.

You fucks will get me banned.
I start threads with food photos to sanitize them before sending them to the web. Also I can download them on my PC that way without connecting the phone.
Talk politics damn it.

Relax... one day you will hit lower middle class.

Why are you boilin bananas?

I admire your autism.

You aren't using Sup Forums to upload your pictures and strip exif data from them?

You can remove exif data easily without posting to Sup Forums, but dont do that. Can we place frugal food requests for the future? Could you do some frugal breakfast uploads? How about dessert?

>You can remove exif data easily without posting to Sup Forums
But when you download your image from Sup Forums you can always say that...you found it on Sup Forums.

Except then anybody can go to the archives and figure out it's that Pole who always makes the half cooking half politics threads.

Can you prove that it was me in the court of law? I rest my case.

But what is incriminating about this food? Is there a deeper story here?

This whole thread is just /ck/

None of your business.

Blame Sup Forums, not me.