Serious question: Why does the NRA care more about regulating a woman's uterus than they do regulating assault rifles?

Serious question: Why does the NRA care more about regulating a woman's uterus than they do regulating assault rifles?

On one hand you have a person's body and their life and on the other you have an assault rifle which has only one purpose: killing.

Attached: ff2_mfolbham2018117.jpg (432x324, 37K)

Women's uterus are allowed to enter public buildings

Suck a dick

I wish they werent

Are those retards demanding the same regulations on guns or that their rights be expanded?

God feminists are stupid

Good question. The NRA and the entire right are wrong on abortion. They should allow it because it’s the world’s best crime fighter: less niggers.

the retard on the right is only there because protests are now the 'in' thing to do.

We need a mega disaster (natural) to even out these people.

She wants to get a permit to conceal her uterus?

Or not be allowed to drink and conceal a uterus?

Or have vastly different state laws on uteruses?

Useful idiots - you see the real purpose in the top right of the pic though; it’s about signing up voters for the Ds. Thats why theres as much of a hullabaloo as theres been. But you probably knew that and mean this as a slide thread.

Sage

>he doesn't think you can use an assault rifle for sport
>he doesn't think you can go innawoods and shoot at targets or trees just for fun
>he has never dropped a stick of dynamite in a toilet in the middle of a field while downing a 6-pack of beer with his bros
So you lack imagination and you are a pussy.

Because women's wombs belong to the nation. Just like the right to bear arms.

>the second amendment is not unlimited
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Attached: 1515772312009.png (1347x892, 259K)

>assault rifle which has only one purpose: killing.

The 'uterus-regulation' refers to abortion, which has only one purpose: killing

What makes you think the retard on the left is there for any other reason?

Matter of fact the first amendment isn’t unlimited either. Fuck your rights nigga fuck yo rights!

Bong here. -- Is OP just a lying fag or does the NRA campaign against abortion lmao? Seems none of their business.

The NRA has passed lots of legislation against women's rights. You now have to go through a background check for an abortion and are only allowed to have 1 abortion per month.

It's fucking ridiculous.

What the actual fuck are you talking about.

>YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO WITH MY BODY, ITS MINE NOT YOURS
>GET RID OF YOUR GUN, IT'S YOURS AND YOU'RE NOT DOING ANY HARM WITH IT, BUT GET RID OF IT

Do these people not see the disconnect?

>1 abortion per month

Too bad for all the women getting pregnant twice in the same month.

>the NRA passed legislation
Lol wut

What you asked about, you idiot boy.

>The NRA has passed lots of legislation
So stupid it hurts.

What rights do women think guns have?

Attached: rights as a gun.jpg (926x600, 69K)

>we need to ban guns to save kids
>we need to let me kill kids if they're still in my womb
I support the options that kill the most kids possible. Pro-abortion and pro-assault rifle.

Women’s uterus weren’t considered in our bill of rights.

they wear sunglasses to distract from the fact they are ugly

You post about their looks to distract from the fact that you have NO argument.

Uh, yeah they were. Did you miss the part about life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness?

How the fucking fuck is the NRA passing legislation you lying donkey dick-breath fucking AIDS nigger faggot

Have you ever even been to America? You have no idea how our government works. I'm telling you how it is.

What the actual fuck? The only regulation regarding the female uterus is for prepubescent girls. Abortion is LEGAL, so there's no regulation there.

>memeflag
>false equivalency
Sage this thread please