Question to gunfags

How does it feel to be destroyed by a little girl?

Attached: el goblina.webm (1400x1080, 1.64M)

DO YOU EVEN W-W-W-WATCH RICHARD AND MORTIMER

>kys burkaberger

Attached: 1516190399889.png (500x457, 330K)

>Did your classmates really die?
>pic related

Her hairstyle looks fucking stupid.

Good thing you posted this thread. I haven't seen one in ages.

>How does it feel to be destroyed by a little girl?
I don't know, its never happened.

Attached: 1363645925086.png (619x577, 170K)

can you stop posting this?
I can only fap so much in one day

Kike thread

She doesn't look like a person who is sad their friends are dead

I hope she gets shot

>Gib ur gunz

Attached: IMG_0024.jpg (608x498, 192K)

lel

How does it feel to be lead by one? All you've got are little girls, who want to play equal but would get smashed in any honest competition? Please, take your stockholm syndrome and slave fantasies elsewhere, we are sovereign people over here.

GTFO and KYS.

Attached: 8ACA7306-988E-49E5-B4C8-046023B4270C.jpg (1125x1133, 158K)

This^^^
When (((they))) allow these brainlet mutts to have an actual debate that isn’t tantamount to babbling incoherent bullshit about arming fucking Mickey Mouse, their whole precarious position comes crumbling down, hence why there’s never anything resembling a debate.

/thread

Quetion for germanfag
> how does it feel to get replaced by niggers and sand niggers

Go ahead jimbo. You're free to try and take our guns. I'm willing to wage total war for my beliefs, are you?

I was literally destroyed by this little girl and her classmates.
Pic related, it's me

Attached: 51623897568972531.jpg (800x577, 35K)

Im pro gun control but she doesnt deserve any spotlight. She admitted that she ostracized gunman. She should be suspended

I don't feel destroyed in the least.

>WHAT DO YOU MEAN WE SHOULDN'T HAVE OSTRACIZED HIM? HE WAS WEIRD

Annoyed =/= destroyed

Dat no girl that thing..

Attached: tumblr_static_tumblr_static_1imep2d9if8ksk0o4k4o048ko_640.jpg (640x360, 65K)

Jesus Christ what's wrong with him?

Attached: 13.png (337x424, 118K)

How does it feel to fuck up the board with yet another dyke goblin thread, you shill cocksucker?

Sage

>>

She has destroyed nothing. The only people interested in her diatribe are people who are already beyond lost in this country. She has admitted to being part of the group of kids who systematically ostracized and bullied the shooter since middle school. She then tried to justify it saying "You didn't know him, we did". She has done nothing along with her peers but she just how corrupted and lost this generation of social media obsessed narcissist is. Before the bodies were cold they were climbing on top of them to get fame, all smiles and selfies the entire time. They have been followed by CNN every day since the shooting. Every time one of these youngsters gets to be a monkey on camera for a moment it's all smiles while they dream of taking others right away. Any intelligent person can take away from this that the new paradigm is to have no self awareness, to feel entitled to harass and push vulnerable people and children until they snap and kill and then use the opportunity as a means to fame and punishing everyone for your own mistakes.

These people are their own destruction.

Attached: 2018pep.png (602x725, 130K)