How do you even refute this?

how do you even refute this?

Attached: d7d.jpg (617x768, 75K)

Yet no one took their wands or called for a ban

There would be more dead students if they didn't have wands

I can't believe adults read that trash. This world is fucked.

Attached: 1508818360575.png (1809x1231, 49K)

She could have read it as a kid. The fucked thing is that she took its “lessons” as reality.

Neville killed Voldemort by murdering a snake with a sword, a weapon of war.

You know liberals when the alt right makes fun of you for being overgrown children whos only real life experiences revolve around pathetic fantasy shit like harry potter.......you were not supposed to respond by proving them right.

it's cherry-picking.

the students own wands and are trained in defense against the dark arts from year 1. i can't recall if someone's wand was taken away and they were helpless because of it, i'm sure something like that may have happened

harry, during his 4th year, even became acquainted with assault curses under professor moody

... and yet still, these people also aren't calling for a gun ban.

Attached: the_more_you_know2.jpg (561x370, 25K)

Han Solo would've died if he had not shot Greedo.
Then Luke would've never gotten off Tatooine and he never would've saved Leia and blown up the Death Star.

GUNS SAVED THE GALAXY

Harry Potter isnt real.

It's been what, twenty years since the first book came out? The little faggots were read that crap as kids are adults now.

Lol, did you miss the goblin tearing up the 2nd amendment.

Yeah but assault curses are illegal, so that means no one can use them

"Harry shouted, “Crucio!”. The Death Eater was lifted off his feet. He writhed through the air like a drowning man, thrashing and howling in pain, and then, with a crunch and a shattering of glass, he smashed into the front of a bookcase and crumpled, insensible, to the floor."

Jesus, someone called this out in another thread but they really only have read Harry Potter.

>"If they give us an inch, the bump stock ban, we'll take a mile!"
HMMMMMM

realy mak thign

Attached: 1521119254412.jpg (640x479, 19K)

Which teachers taught about the Killing Curse for self-defence?

How many would have died of voldie and his pink whore had actually managed to take away the wands of the children like they tried to do in the last books? The o my reason the good guys won was because they refused to give up their wands.

Attached: 1519356029574.jpg (500x543, 91K)

Same people here in my country. Mostly the left. Not suprise its the same on your country too

Guns are stupid. The idea of "protecting" yourself by giving everyone guns is stupid. Between no one having guns, or everyone having guns, the former is obviously safer. The whole idea of everyone owning guns to fight government IF they go bad is stupid.

Buy a gun

Public education is not a right.

Doesn't that happen in one of the books? I forget which and which teacher but he like brings a spider in and kills it with the illegal spell and it's a controversy

i have no fucking idea what it is talking about

Attached: 1428008253912.png (463x600, 222K)

Attached: 86282923.jpg (638x479, 102K)

The guy with the googly eye, his name is alastor moody

Attached: Screenshot_20180326-213242.png (1080x1920, 1.07M)

Oh man, this one isn't even the worst I've seen

>if they go bad
>if
Government going bad isn't an if, it's a when.

He says posting on an anime forum

all the students were armed as well.
ban assault wands.

protest signs are the most childish retard shit.
its literal virtue signalling. They wave their strawman signs around so everyone can see what a bold and insightful revolutionary they are. "Like omg Im going to totally write a book about how I helped overthrow the patriarchy gurl power xd"
>gift a people unprecedented inalienable rights
>the first nation in history to give the people so much power
>no one cares
I feel like Im going insane

Trump is literally everything Dumbledore stood AGAINST. Why the fuck are the right-wing so retarded?

Someone post that Smugie, you know the one.

Except they are? Are you living in the hillary dimension where they've already confiscated your firearms?

Yes let's trust the police they are so well trained that they already kill unarmed niggers.

Harry Potter isn't real. We do not respect your feels.

A lot more students would have died if they weren't armed. Also you shouldn't compare real life to fantasy.

Dumbledore was killed by a traitor who allowed terrorists to sneak into the school and forced the events leading to his death. These people dont read the books they praise so much
Guns and gun control dont mean shit when you have traitors in your midst

Self-awareness? Never heard of it.

Train police better. And no one having guns means police's job is easier, more people join the force, you end up with more protection.

Teachers and students literally successfully defended that stupid fictitious school though