Spanish, Italian, French(they are meds too), Mexican, Indian...

Spanish, Italian, French(they are meds too), Mexican, Indian, middle eastern and asian cuisine are the most popular all over the World, and perceived as tasty by general consensus.

Why brown people are much better at cooking than white people?

Attached: best-crisp-sandwiches-on-the-internet.jpg (695x391, 28K)

Europeans are white faggot

>shitskin racebaiters face when the best cooks in the world are universally white or japanese

Attached: 1441124224968.jpg (650x487, 37K)

Because you're all lazy and have spendmore time sitting around and sniffing each others sandy asses to develop an over'anal'yzed taste for something basic.
A fresh piece of fatty meat right off the prey is all you need.

Most cultures foods developed out of necessity and poverty... It's not something to be proud of when you have to cover your shitty quality proteins in your moms breast milk chicle sauce because the town goat died when your uncle raped it.

The sandwich is the most ingenious and delicious food contraption in the history of man... and it was invented by anglos... check mate

Attached: IMG_0630.jpg (685x417, 36K)

I'm italian and not brown.

Fuck yourself kike op.

chips and white bread is the best.

It’s not that they’re tasty, they have access to more spices and foods than Europeans have naturally.

Good for you, token white italian.

Attached: file.png (980x727, 1.18M)

>spanish food
>popular

>literal moor calling italians niggers

lmao kill yourself subhuman

Attached: spanishmutt.png (717x628, 231K)

Why should I care about what's popular or not?

So you're saying that from the agricultural revolution all the way to the V*crorian era not one person had the idea to put whatever the fuck it is that he had in bread and then eat it?
>Amerimutt education

probably is a south american with Spanish flag

We are meds, stop LARPing that you are a viking.
Yes some of us are blonde but the vast majority is not.

Attached: file.png (1170x768, 1.65M)

Fucking divide & conquer kike

Not everyone can be a moorish rapebaby like you and your family, Sanchez.

You can be white and not blonde tard

>brown people are much better at cooking

That is very debatable as I ate some good dishes even in continental Europe. Also a dish is a distillate of environment and culture, for example you can't blame people from nordic regions if they don't have the climate to grow what is needed for the Mediterranean cuisine.
And you can't blame a Greek that doesn't know how to cook venison if they never seen one.

You're not spanish. Get back to morocco, shitskin.

Attached: italynotwhite.jpg (1992x1226, 1.83M)

>We are meds, stop LARPing that you are a viking.

Nobody is larping as viking. You're just too dumb to accept the fact meds are white, probably because you are one of the token non-white meds and need to feel better about yourself.

You really don't want the answer to this. The reason those cuisines you mentioned are so popular is because they are designed for a slave kitchen.

When the Euros got rid of their slaves, for the most part the Arabs and the Pajeets did not. They still have slaves to this day and can afford to have them experiment with the complicated food and see what tastes best.

Slaves, user. Let that sink in.

Holy shit the fucking cope in this post nigga close your computer lol

Looks a bit spicy m9

Been here done that. Stuff rots faster in hot climates so you put a lot of spices on it. People with no taste think spicy=good.

We've had this in the commonwealth days when the nobles spiced everything to high end because having spices at hand was easier than having fresh food whole the time in the time before refrigerators.

>Italians, Spaniards, French, modern Germans
>white
I kek

>t. algerian mudshit

Get out of my country, subhuman.

Attached: miriam leone.jpg (1280x853, 192K)

In general meds have a less white skin than north europeans, I am not saying this as a bad or good thing, it's just a physical feature.

Attached: IMG_20180326_203833.jpg (2448x3264, 2.29M)

And blonde people typically have less white skin than red head people. So?

I am 100% Italian and I'm brown as fuck. I also live in the very far north. Everyone around me is brown as fuck too

subhuman

Attached: siciliangirl.jpg (1080x1080, 104K)

So what what? You all need to calm your tities.
I just said that meds are more brown or less white than north europeans nothing else, was talking about a fucking color.
I did not say meds are not europeans.

>put french fries in bread and call it food

Attached: 1521601787433.webm (640x351, 2.81M)

White means european.

>french
>med
only southern france west are celtic and north germanic

She clearly have some non-italian ancestor

Wrong

I love the cuisine of my country but i hate the people. Not everyone, just the mentally ill, like the fags and the low iq monkeys that crave the gangster and cartel life.

Exactly the same could be said for literally any food m8.

Italians are not white. So many Italians here (NY) are legit dark brown

It does but, still even between Europeans there are differences, Nords,Slavs,Celts,Balts,Meds it's just who we are and frankly I'm better among my own and don't want to larp as anything or trying to prove anything I'm not

Nigger the burger is the most popular food. Oh wait it was invented by Cossacks.

Mediterranean diet is best diet

What kind of nigger has never had high end French cuisine? Is the drive thru clerk at your local popeyes chicken a three star Michelin chef you fucking porch mandrill?

ever been to australia cunt
the art of bbq was fine tuned in this country
the preparation of meat was fine tuned in this country
beer was fine tuned in this country
we dont fuck with spices cause we aint fucking faggets
eat your meat link our ancestors used to "nailed to a tree during a bush fire"

Italo american niggers aren't italian.

Sorry mongrel. Go justify your inferiority complex somewhere else.

Attached: italian girl.jpg (682x945, 93K)

>that statement
>that flag
Aight checks out

Attached: 7C5F772B-5760-48BC-8621-EDD9535BF97C.jpg (202x268, 25K)

That is good. White is really an irrelevant term in Europe in my opinion

OP is disgusting a wop, you know why we call them wops? Thats what a bag of shit sounds like when thrown at a wall.

No! Not even once... Imagine living in mesopotamia slaughtering a cow, making bread and cheese but for some reason it never occurred to you to but the first to in the bread... And no it's not like ancient Greeks and Chinese could make croissants and carbonara

One of general lee's advisers during the civil war was an italian, dumb fucking redneck.

Attached: dixie.jpg (750x698, 340K)

> the best cooks in the world are universally white or japanese
you mean the organization made by and for white people, that consists of nothing but circle jerk?
ah yeah. you can have that, while nobody in the world eats your retarded recipes.
there's a reason hans, why your food isn't know in the world, and why tacos are :)
stay mad, or not, kebabs are better than whatever shit you eat
>literally eating raw meat

Attached: 1522002633574.png (214x221, 95K)

You're the one with the inferiority complex over the skin tone of your own people. Everyone else is just stating facts

I know this is kind of fast food? but this place was amazing.

Attached: file.png (600x405, 453K)

>implying anybody wants to be a snownigger who gets cancer from standing in the sun for 5 minutes

Enjoy your shit weather and slow genocide, cuck.

Attached: snowniggerwewuz.png (713x619, 319K)

>implying crisp butties are not the greatest food ever

Attached: erm no.jpg (479x435, 49K)

>kebabs
You've got it worse amigo

Attached: fairy.jpg (587x592, 64K)

You're the one obsessing over Italians having fair skin. We're tan af and frankly the darker skin looks better on women than pasty skin

Chip sandwiches are unironically good.

Attached: 1514516121254.png (881x571, 43K)

>Why brown people are much better at cooking than white people?

A claim without proof can be dismissed without proof

>darker skin looks better on women than pasty skin

Pale skin is effeminate.

Attached: nordcucksvsmeds.png (739x839, 589K)

Also Europe is rapidly getting taken over by muslim refugees, so you have it worse than America

Good bait, muhammed

If you're being served by a waitress and eating in the damn building, it's not fast food even if it is a chain restaurant.

>trusting the blog Jew

As expected of an amerimutt.

Take off the meme flag, Jamal.

>Also Europe is rapidly getting taken over by muslim refugees, so you have it worse than America

Attached: 1504549665616.png (592x631, 207K)

Whites are cavemen . In the cave there are only two things : dead animal and fire. So they cook the dead animal on the fire and that becomes their cuisine

>Europeans aren’t white
Try harder, kike

>the low iq monkeys

So everyone then

Attached: brits btfo by exocet missile.gif (240x184, 166K)

the two best mexican chefs in the world are and have been rick bayless and diana kennedy. neither are the slightest bit brown.

French isn't a people and italian food sucks.