GO TOUBUN NO HANAYOME

LH have released their vs of ch16
previous thread
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1elAJsI96H1hKxTiA7N-WzVHwFZ2W0wYEyzQXuhLYaNY/edit?usp=sharing
what's the current state of Sup Forums's ch14?

Other urls found in this thread:

bato.to/reader#aa1064f993df73a8
docs.google.com/document/d/1r9s5cwZnu6gzaJCkCV-zi0UebgD8wnxjbnMmmWYuT6Y/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think this is having the opposite effect. LH translations are getting worse because they rush chapter thinking that another group is actually trying to take over.

first impressions of LH's ch16? looks like another google translate job...
someone dump please my connection is garbage

fuck, why does this of all things have shit tranlations

Okay. Here we go.
Already mistakes on the first page.

and shit raws

>pan 3
"good editing" indeed

>Bad grades mean fired

last page

Also, as for the omake, I don't think there's a need to do the preview, too much pain in the ass for nothing

>Yotsuba brings up marriage, again
More end game hints from Negi?

while all kinds of absolute garbage gets good raws and decent-good translations

This was a completely unintended effect.

>please congratulate me

That's plain fucking wrong, she's blatantly asking for the money people are supposed to offer at japanese marriages.

That proofreading is complete and utter garbage, translation is probably no better.

She's certainly some 4D genius. It's a long game, but the prize is worth it!

Will we get remaining 5 pages of chapter 17 tomorrow?

17? Didn’t know it was being worked on. Maybe we’ll get it, we certainly should get 14 though

>Nino finds out first about the imminent issue

How predictable, now since the manga won't end in 3 chapters he obviously will not get fired, so the only other choice is him buttering up Nino and they get closer through that.

All for that sweet sweet Ahoge.

That hairdo defies gravity.

Not sure if you're aware but there is an Sup Forums version.

Read them side by side for fun and giggles!
bato.to/reader#aa1064f993df73a8

we need to make LH to stop doing this manga, we need to assassinate them or something or just beat them to it

>Haizzz
What does that mean?

>release second
>still has absolutely shit scripts.
At least we know they're not plagiarizing Sup Forums translation.

I'll finish chapter 17 translation tonight ;)

We are beating them to it

it's vietnamese they double or triple translate.

There were some group of people just a few days ago who did all the translations, scanlations, and QC within an hour and they did a way much better job than this

Wow.

Translation alone took 2 hours, dude.

I’m here to remind you that Itsuki is best girl and she is destined to win the MC

True, she's asking for the extra cash from all players. It's not!monopoly after all

Good, this series deserves better, I only got into it today and saw the thread. The translations for the early chapters made me upset.

I want to cut it.

By now she's destinied to win diabetes

>translation is probably no better.
The translation is better than the english used but it still isn't good if the first 4 pages indicate anything. It feels like it was pushed through google translate, this is evidenced by every vocabulary word in a bubble being used no matter how awkward it is. It needs is a competent moon reader who is a native english speaker and for them to care about quality of their releases. No one would have done shit if the releases so far had been good.

She doesn't like him.

They make a bad situation worse by trying to beat Sup Forums, speed scans aren't their strong suit. The thing is Sup Forums would drop it if the script was any good and were released at a reasonable rate since no one here cares about epeen. I mean the typeset errors are language-less, that shows the care in quality.

....user please
she's hungry again
take her out somewhere nice to eat for commiseration
best girl Yotsuba is end game.

>best girl
You're wrong.
>she is destined to win the MC
Ain't that the harsh truth.

Could it be that Yotsuba isn't as baka as people let on?

I hope the drama dies down and that posts in these threads can be 100% about the manga.

I will redo this cutout if I can get some decent sized quality raws for ch14.

>he doesn’t think Itsuki will win

Come on man denial isn’t good for your mental health. Learn to accept and move on.

The only way she'd want Fuutarou is if we coated him in batter and deep fried him.

She’ll have to marry him first then

>Even when I grown up
Is that pure mashiro or LH?

What do you guys think should be the name order?

Last name first name (Uesugi Fuutarou)?
Or First Name Last name (Fuutarou Uesugi)?

>Uesugi Fuutarou
If you're on this board, this will be order everyone usually sees

LH.

She's sorta thick. This isn't a bad thing though. She seems thicker than her sisters. It's a shame all of them have big tits, no variety.

I'm going to bump this back up so I won't have to start a new thread when I need someone to proofread chapter 17.

Oh heck, I'm not quite done but I'll post the link now.

docs.google.com/document/d/1r9s5cwZnu6gzaJCkCV-zi0UebgD8wnxjbnMmmWYuT6Y/edit?usp=sharing

The links to the raws are in that doc, but I don't want to dump it because it looks like ass. I'm thinking readers can enjoy it more if we wait for the digital raws to drop.

And only those who can't wait / who want to help proofread can look at it if they want to.

Holy fuck those raws are cancerous

yes. The leaks looks miles better than the early scans.

Is that second bubble Yotsuba's?
Why is she so lewd.

I'm pretty sure it's Ichika. She's the teasing type.
First bubble is Yotsuba. Only she calls MC Uesugi-san.

Nevermind, looks like Ichika's since first bubble is probably Yotsuba's.

Why does 1h do a shitload of isekai? Shit taste?

What a bunch of shitty Itsuki knock-offs, Nino or Itsuki is way better than them

Who am I kidding, Nino is by far the worst girl

I'd be fine with a harem ending where he fucks all five of them, gets them pregnant and after that each on of them to give birth to quintuplets.

Well I can say Pg. 1 is ready for typesetting now. But I'm not reading any more until the full magazine gets uploaded with better raws

Well, the digital raws might have different dimensions though?

A competent typesetter would be able to like make actions with the shit raws and then transfer the typesetting to the good raws afterwards, but I'm not too knowledgeable about that.

Nino's not that bad. I like how she can't hold back her tsukomi.

that would be nightmarish
25 daughters in identical sets of 5
imagine the school fees, and clothing bills!
best stick to just one best girl.

>School fees
>Clothing bills
Nothing Papa Nakano can't handle, especially since Ichika will also become actress and the other four will probably go on to do great things later on. I'm so fucking attached to these characters

I want to tie Itsuki down and eat all but one slice of a cake in front of her, without sharing. Of course I will throw the last slice in the garbage.

>eat all but one slice
That's a lot of cake, y'know?

Should i translate this as papa nakano or mr. nakano?

Kek, Papa Nakano should only be used for meme-value so just keep it as Mr. Nakano

Papa. You need that implication.

the only alternative with a similar implication is daddy Nakano

If Fuutarou gets fired I imagine Ichika would still try to hang with him and Yotsuba would hover around him like nothing happened.

He needs to be fire to shake the story up a bit.

And then the daughters will plead with papa nakano to reinstate him.

There's only 1 Mr. Nakano so far though (except for the wedding but that's far into the future)

What if Fuutarou baits Nino with his badboy persona?

>And then the daughters
Miku and maybe Ichika will be the ones who are upset and I doubt Ichika would be doing any pleading.

When will MC fuck the smug off Nino. Fuck that bitch.

>Nino loves her sisters a lot
>when she sabotages Fuutarou and gets him fired earning dissatisfaction from her sisters
>her precious Miku gets sad

She will beg him to comeback and offer her lewd naughty body.

Yes. She'll have to satiate his beast like lust in order to protect her sisters.

What day does the good raws come out? and where?

Yes, rough hate sex to protect her sisters.

I wonder how grateful Miku and Ichika would be for her taking the bullet.

That’s a lot of ahoge.

Based user! Thanks for your service! It's nice to have translations that are actually coherent English

I don't know, sniping is not cool. The first two fags who stole this project fucked off after one chapter.

bump for raws