One piece

Katakuri is cool and all but the triplets need some love too. Say something nice about them.
Also how likely do you think it is Luffy took the slash meant for Pound?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zHLniHF9o_o&t=362s
youtube.com/watch?v=wqVj9eFky30
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

when will this arc end

When it's finished

this is for oven

>...
What did she mean by this?

I miss Dressrosa. Kaido when

So now that we know how strong Yonkou commanders can be, is there any explanation why all of Whitebear's commanders were such pussies in comparison? Did Oda just undersell them during Marineford by failing to show any real feats? Like what the fuck would Vista or Jozu do against Cracker or Katakuri?

Power creep

Is Tsuru admiral tier?
Even Doflamingo was acting respectfully towards her, and she is from the same generation as Garp and Sengoku.

Her df power is gimmicky. Maybe she is ranked third compared to Sengoku and Garp.

Cracker pretty much destroys any physical attacker (no match up advantage like spraying water) who has lesser attacking prowess than gear 4, which is like 99.8% of every close combat fighters. He would have walled Jozu and Vista to death.

Why is Nami always wearing sandals?

Why not?

How fucking so?

Marco went toe to toe with Kizaru. They got him by surprise with seastone handcuff while he was trying to save Whitebeard. Apart from that he seemed fucking invincible. Admiral level.

Jozu effortlessy deflected Mihawk's slash. Made Aokiji bleed. Aokiji defeated him while he was not paying attention. Not quite admiral level but pretty good.

Vista exchanged blows with Mihawk, the strongest swordman in the world. Probably not admiral level either but prety good.

Ace clashed with Aokiji, tied with Jinbei. Got defeated because he had to protect Luffy.

So, how is that bad? It's exactly what I do expect from Katakuri, Smoothie, Cracker and Snack (Perospero?).

What would Perospero do to that disgusting piss fag?

How fucking so?

Marco went toe to toe with Kizaru. They got him by surprise with seastone handcuff while he was trying to save Whitebeard. Apart from that he seemed fucking invincible. Admiral level.

Jozu effortlessy deflected Mihawk's slash. Made Aokiji bleed. Aokiji defeated him while he was not paying attention. Not quite admiral level but pretty good.

Vista exchanged blows with Mihawk, the strongest swordman in the world. Probably not admiral level either but prety good.

Ace clashed with Aokiji, tied with Jinbei. Got defeated because he had to protect Luffy.

So, how is that bad? It's exactly what I do expect from Katakuri, Smoothie, Cracker and Snack (Perospero?). We have only seen Cracker and Katakuri against Luffy. Not against admirals. It's fair to assume that only Katakuri and Marco are admiral level.

Everything looks fine to me.

This autism

Fucking captcha bug. It's a pain in the ass to pos here for me at the moment.

Licked him

because the two crews work in two complete different ways

Oda, where's my friend Zoro?

I just have a problem with the captcha. It always tells me "You seem to have mistyped the captcha" even though everything was fine.
There's nothing wrong. You guys are just crazy. I don't see why people believe Katakuri, Smoothie and Cracker have better feats. It's really not the case.

Garchu

Goddammit enough of the powerlevel wankery, 2 damn threads of 'muh admirals, muh yonkous'
If you're gonna debate them at least try something new and not Marineford
For example; how many of the people currently involved in this arc (Big Mom family, Straw Hats w/ minks, Firetank family, Germa 66) would it take to subdue Big Mom in her current state?

What if Sanji saw 28 years old Linlin?

Luffy, Nami, Jinbe, Katakuri, and Smoothie.
That's all

With Prometheus and Zeus on her side I don't think everyone on TottoLand combined can stop her

Suffocate him with candy and laugh.

Have we named the tsunami yet? I'm pretty sure it's not Zeus
I'd call him Poseidon for obvious reasons

Sanji + WC31 + Chiffon + Pudding to bake the cake. And once she's asleep you just need enough people to carry her ass to the sea (let's say the FireTanks Pirates do it). Zeus, Prometheus and Napoleon would probably try to protect her so you also need Jinbei for Prometheus, Nami for Zeus and I don't know, maybe a Sweet Commander for Napoleon?

That's it.

Katakuri could take Napoleon I bet, pin him with Mochi then staff pommel to his face

the tsunami turned out to be candy homie

I don't get how the candy homie works, was the tsunami made of candy or was the candy homie inside the water controlling the wave?
Either way it's a fucking huge homie

Probably in Spring

Is Perospero a bad guy?

No he's protecting his homeland against evil invaders

The latter.

latter, user

His family and him kidnapped, blackmailed or tricked "the evil invaders" to assassinate them. They wouldn't be there if they hadn't do that to them. He's clearly the bad guy.

Still needs a name though, he looks like he could eat Smiley for breakfast

Jinbe confirmed to be a Strawhat?

This page should help clarify the situation.

Yeah, like three times already.

Germa are evil though. They were doing the world a favor.

>smiley
Damn. Why Big Mom din't ask for Caesar's gas? She could have had a smiley-like homie.

His appearance and his attitude screams Disney villain. He's petty and vain, also a sadist with weird fetishes and an elongated Jafar/Facilier like silhouette. But he's also selfless, kind, and he looks out for his family and his country.
It's up to you to decide.

Why is Fujitora so fat?

The amount of candy produced by Perospero in order for Big Mom to use it to make a tsunami is insane. He's low key broken.

I-It's the angle!!

fujitrota you fat admiral

he's a big guy

It's probably a powered up version, like when Zues or Chadmetheus grow to several times their previous size.

Using floating rocks for everything. Fatty haven't walk in years.

>Don't discuss powerlevels about things we have SOME knowledge of, discuss powerlevels about things we know next to nothing about
Good fucking idea, you retard. We have no idea what Big Mom is fully capable of. FULLY capable. The best answer is that the WCI Strawhat team can not bring Big Mom down no matter how many of them gang up on her. Is that what you fucking wanted?

Are we just under the impression Perospero and Katakuri are close because they're the one couple of kids we've seen interact the most or are they really close?

Not until Luffy uses Gear 5

>Vivi
>Queen
it checks out

This is one of the things which has stood out to me since Big Mom took to the seas with Perospero's assistance. Either Perospero can create a candy construct which can float, as well as carry incredibly heavy weight and move at the same time, or alternately it's a long column of candy reaching to the sea floor. I think the latter is highly unlikely, given how deep the ocean floor is likely to be, which is not to detract from the former option at all as it's still an incredibly powerful ability to possess; doubly so when you factor in that, as you said, it also has to be able to produce those large waves in tandem with the other things once made into a homie.

The fact that Big Mom can even make his candy constructions into homies is just absurd when you think about it. Just imagine, several of those things at once, creating multiple tsunamis from different angles targeted at some poor island or fleet of ships. It's no wonder that Tottoland can be considered so well protected in such a dangerous world when its ruling inhabitants have abilities like that.

Twists coming soon.
>smoothie is a marine or will lead a coup against big mom along with many siblings
>big mom asks for help and katakuri prostrates in front of luffy for his family’s sake
>luffy helps and that leads to an alliance which is needed for the final battle against the world gov

We can only really go by the former, but there's likely some truth that they care about each other to some degree, particularly given how Katakuri has been shown to interact positively with his siblings in a general sense. The two have also had multiple exchanges that would suggest they're used to interacting, Perospero in particular makes jokes and boasts to Katakuri rather than just keeping it business focused. Katakuri himself did seem a bit stunned when Pedro bombed Perospero, but wasn't overly emotional; albeit that's par for the course with how his personality comes across.

I don't know why but seeing someone else gush about Katakuri like a faggot warms my heart. youtube.com/watch?v=zHLniHF9o_o&t=362s

Ace's was as big if not bigger

What kind of questions is that Perospero piss user asking?

The New World and the Yonko have been hyped up for years and Totland is meeting expectations
The only flaws in Big Moms crew is her going berserk, many of her children either fear her or are unloyal and Brulee is incredibly useful if shes kiddnapped

/ourguy/

Take a guess.

perospero STILL talking shit about pedro after losing an arm always cracks me up

I still can't believe that Brulee is left to her own devices without a substantial enough guard with her at all times. As you said, her ability is so incredibly useful that it's been the major thing facilitating the successful actions of the Straw Hats on Tottoland when things initially began to go south.

doffyfags BTFO

The "did you hear that Straw hat?" is what really sells it though. This man is comedy gold. Luckily his voice actor is a perfect fit. I can't wait until he voices his best lines.

The guy is just a gold mine for those sorts of enjoyable moments. In particular, I still love the scene where Nami notices him emerging from the explosion alive, it just drove the despair home again after the major hurdle was dealt with temporarily. That and when we see him again, candy arm and all, riding on top of Big Mom and openly complaining about how his arm being blown off is going to be a real inconvenience when he drinks his tea. The guy is just hilarious, I wish we'd seen more of him and Caesar interacting.

Admittedly Katakuri told her to come with him and generally kept her in his line of sight ever since the castle fell. He just didn't account for her own stupidity.

I suppose that's true. I did like the idea that an user mentioned previously that she was actually at what could be considered a reasonably safe distance from the Luffy and Katakuri encounter. However, due to the way Luffy retreated when he realized he was close to the time limit of Gear 4th, teamed with the fact that he ended up flying off even further like a deflating balloon when the limit actually hit, Luffy was fortunate enough to have been heading in the direction where Brulee was. A Brulee that wasn't paying full attention and who subsequently paid for it.

Yeah but Luffy was beating up Katakuri when he found her so that shifted Katakuri's position around. I'll never get the Brulee complaints other anons use when she's been useful to both sides and has been seen in the mirror world directing people around.

Wasn't Luffy running when he found her?

How does this picture of Sanjis hairless legs in Alabasta make you feel when taking into account that he had leg hair upon arriving in Skypiea?

Yeah, but at that point Katakuri's position had already changed after Luffy ragdolled him 2-3 times. So it wouldn't be Brulee's fault as she can't control Katakuri's positioning.

What are you trying to say?

It reminds me of that tacit rule in comics that long shots should have less details so they can remain legible. Which is also just a rule derived from the observation that irl the further the stuff is, the less contrast it has, and the less details about it you notice.

>luffyfags
No amount of mental gymnastics is gonna change the fact that if Luffy had remained in the mirror world for another 10 seconds he would be flattened gum.

to be fair, on her account she was moving people around tottoland

Not really. She was relaying info in a denden mushi. It's not like she had to do it inside the mirror world.

How does that make me a Luffy fag you idiot? We're talking about Brulee and her staying close to Katakuri. No one is saying Luffy won the fight or anything. Katakuri's position changed after Luffy sent him flying. How is that debatable?

Nothing because Yasopp has no leg hair.

i wanna see the guy with the monkey's power

how do you explain oven showing up on cacao after brulee mentioned him then?

>its a they bake a cake episode

I didn't say she didn't do it. Just that it was obvious she was long since done with moving soldiers around. You can tell she already did that and everything else that needed to be done by the time she calls Pudding. Nobody's hanging around her waiting for a lift or directions at that time. And yet she's calling Pudding from inside the mirror world. And she kept relaying info this way in the exact same position ever since.

Are we in Wano yet?

Carrot is cute!

>The anime shows Luffy using King Kong Gun against Cracker
>The anime shows Cracker fending of Gear 4th attacks effortlessly with his sword
>It showed Dofflamingo's strings clashing for an entire minute against King Kong Gun
>I saw some posters unironically referencing this shit during power level arguments
>Assuming it was their own fanfic until now

youtube.com/watch?v=wqVj9eFky30

I can't stand this retarded headcanon. If you still watch the anime regularly requests a perma ban from the mods and migrate to reddit. Fuck even reddit shits on the anime. Maybe Mal or Gaia.

dead thred?

From the looks of it. Probably tomorrow it will pick up.

>Invincible Tier
Kaido

>1st Tier
Big Mom
Mihawk
Shanks
Black Beard

>2nd Tier
Admirals
Katakuri/Marco/Beckman/Teach & Kaido's number 2
Rayleight
Doflamingo
Kuma
Weevil
Sabo (Mera Mera trained)

>3rd tier
Other Yonkou commanders
Boa
Sabo (Before Mera Mera)

>4th tier
Perospero/Compotte/Oven/Djinn guy
Luffy
Law
Kidd?

>5th tier
Zoro
Other Supernovas
Other Elite Yonkou henchmen
Strongest Vice Admirals

>Others
Dragon, Retired or dead legends not included. Moriah and Crocodile are weak but will have possible power ups. Sanji is going down the garbage if he doesn't get a German Suit or new fighting Mode.

i hate powerlevelfags

In 12 chapters, when we finally hit chapter 900 and Oda's numerology OCD is done with