STOP PLAYING JEW GAMES!!

Why do you faggots play this anti-white garbage? You REEE about jewish control all day then plan a fucking game thats MEANT TO DEMORALIZE YOU and destroy your soul/ make you psychotic.

Wake the fuck up! Go spend $60 on something meaningful!

Attached: Far-Cry-5.jpg (1199x632, 194K)

Do you get to kill spics niggers and kikes?

I will be skipping this one, even that Primal shit was muh ooga booga niggers were human whites are cave beasts

Attached: Yakub.jpg (1280x720, 118K)

Yes they made an anti-white anti-christian game that shows jews getting wiped out !AHAHAHHAHAHAH no.

Isn't this game basically Waco simulator, except the make the "villains" in the end right?

Attached: 1522021522874.gif (472x472, 260K)

>buy our games guys

Attached: ubisoft hq.jpg (600x400, 64K)

I havent played it. I've just seen my nephew play it and read about it- so I don't know the ending, but it's about a white ebbbil cult that are psycho's / white trash. It's its part of the demoralization campaign of white = bad. Same reason why they're starting to promote black superheros over white ones.

Hahahahhahaha! They're like HuffPo: all female crews that hate their daddys so project it onto their work.

>4 games in the series where a white man goes to shoot a bunch of darkies
its just a video game lmao, liberals are so sensitive thinking a stupid FPS is racist
>1 game in the series where a white man goes to shoot a bunch of whities
WHAT THE FUCK THIS IS A GENOCIDE ON MY PEOPLE ITS RACIST TO WHITES!!!!!

Attached: 1521944903047.jpg (299x269, 17K)

wow

Yea. Its the same pattern as with the new Star Wars movies. The white male is portayed as the main oppressor and villain. These SJWs will ruin everything entertainment related for the sake of their kike lords

Why are you playing games you faggots? Grow the fuck up and stop acting like children.

Oh riiiiight we arent under attack at all! Nevermind the fact that thousands of little white girls have been gang raped /killed for the past 40+ years by muslims in the UK alone. Nevermind the fact that your government is importing a metric fuckton of these people. Nevermind that your elites rape and kill children too and imprison people who insupt islam. Nevermind that towns of 100 people are getting 1200 refugees . Nevermind all that..
They're trying to wipe us all out and if you cant see that you're either a shill or hopelessly brainwashed.

Unironically this

Guy in 4 no white bruv

I’m still playing FPS and Fighting games, I’m never ditching those for stupid RTS garbage like most of you faggots play.

Attached: 7FFD02D6-ADFE-4C3A-BCBB-22E0F38D540D.png (990x730, 70K)

I havent bought a 60 game since Skyrim

60 dollar that is

Disney is the worst. Alot of people complained that Frozen was "too white" so they're talking about making her a lesbian for fucks sake.

The new writers of Star Wars said it was a "multi-cultural group fighting against white supremacy" Pic related. WEITZ . EVERY.GOD.DAMN.TIME.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-26-15-00-13.png (800x1280, 296K)

What the fuck does the """"""refugee"""""" crisis have to do with a fucking video game franchise.

Videogames can be awesome, but productivity suffers from them

/thread

>game hwere you play a person shooting drug-peddling religious zealots.
>made by multi-culti people
>60 bucks.
>20+ hours
Fine by me.

It's a demoralization campaign.
>destroy national identity
>destroy personal identity
>destroy "white supremacy"
>import millions of headchoppers
>promote "minority interests"
>black lead roles
>constant anti-white propaganda
>etc.
It's all connected. Hollywood and the entertainment industry are a weapon ofnthe globalists. It's very plain to see.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-26-15-06-05.png (800x1280, 639K)

I wish this game had a rape mechanic.

I'm selling my consoles.
I'm gonna keep my gaming laptop and play my steam back library and some emulators for old games.
I might buy a few humble bundles here and there.
Fuck these industry kikes and what they did to gaming. I'm opting out of this new era of faggotry they call gaming.

Attached: ragepepe.jpg (495x362, 19K)

>swede being a pussy
Every fucking time.Don't you have a muslim
cock to go suck?

Good man.

Attached: 1521857735683.png (720x948, 809K)

Attached: 58c.png (1052x1137, 287K)

>Polygon gave it 6.5/10 for not being left wing enough

Attached: 1512606220214.jpg (525x809, 131K)

>60 dollars for a piece of garbage software
People who spend that money on single playthrough games, let alone pre-order them deserve all the shit they get.

Attached: 457836.jpg (540x539, 70K)

I love how the reviews I read all were insinuating how it wasn't explicit enough that you are killing evil white cult members and it justified torture and violence.
These people will not stop until all entertainment is boiled down to a fucking shared organic free range bop-it.

Nigger, it's a Ubishit game, no one here seriously plays Ubishit games.

Kek, no wonder their games are full of broken DRM.

Ehh, FC3, Blood Dragon, FC4 were good.

No they weren't.

I heard you're actually helping white Christians in the game from a doomsday cult. A false form of Christianity.