Today I will remind them

There is not a single large city in the world with more than 1 million inhabitants that is predominantly white

Let that sink

(((they))) have completely destroyed our ethnic, social and cultural integrity

Attached: endgame.jpg (960x360, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Lechfeld_(955)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calgary#Ethnicity
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's true, we are so parasite ridden we don't even have control of our cities anymore

Attached: 1518566035627.jpg (720x692, 49K)

The thing is though, those living in the cities will be taken out of their bubble once the shadow people finally get sick of everything and march in just like the NatSocs.

Attached: 1522074480432.png (330x328, 89K)

Are you fucking retarded?

There are lots of 1m+ white cities world wide you clown

Name one.

Yeah, I'm waiting.

We're going to start having serious food problems in the next 5 years.

I'd rather have the whites in the fields and the shitskins starving in the cities.

That's the nature of cities, they're economic hubs not bioreserves

Only in the Western hemisphere though

Budapest

Warsaw

Moscow

Dublin

Madrid

I'll give you Budapest and Warsaw, although these people wouldn't be considered white in the past.

Moscow has a massive Muslim population, Dublin is a small city and comparison and Spaniards barely count as white.

In other words: the occidental West is dead. Cities were at the heart of its cultural development. No white cities, no white culture, no future.

>name two off the bat

Wellllllll ok ya I’m completely wrong xdxdxdxd

Nice meme though Germany

>wouldn't be considered white in the past
Because 20th century nazis thought that? Idiotic. Slavs and Hungarians were always considered white in peace times. But in war times even Germans become Huns.

The future of Western cilization are the capitals of backwards and culturally and historically insignificant European countries?

The West is done for.

Even London is majority white you thick squarehead.

You’re getting confused between percentage of white British and percentage of white total.

No, because they were, in comparison, uncivilized and backwards and had no achievements. European glory and supremacy derives historically from the achievements and heritage of Celtic and Germanic peoples.

London you spastics.

It's 60%. And that was 7 years ago.

Attached: london.jpg (1689x1901, 376K)

>European glory and supremacy derives historically from the achievements and heritage of the most populated and urbanized regions
Wow, what insight

Attached: 68649d05f28046978035236b1702acd7.jpg (900x763, 351K)

60 is higher than 50 you silly twat. Where’s your data on what happened in that seven years. Stop spreading retard tier made up shite like your OP that blackpills people into thinking that there’s nothing left to be done before people even get their spirits up.

WARNING
You have entered a Talmudic fake blackpill thread. Change your flag to facist or your DNA will die in its sleep tonight.

Attached: inb4 gypsies.png (932x216, 28K)

>60 is higher than 50

Okay, but the term I was using was "predominantly". And 60% with a downwards tendency isn't exactly predominantly.

Wipepo don't like congregating in such large numbers, prove me wrong

Europe before you liberated it

>Two threads ago we were Mongolids
>Now we are white
>Even though in the past we weren't considered white
Make up your mind, Sup Forums.

Attached: 1519309743955.png (504x432, 46K)

Cities are always depraved, more or less. And they are periodically purged back into normalcy by uncivilised, rural barbarians (like the nazis). It's nature's way of managing itself.

Pic unrelated.

Attached: 29196928_1523225411119886_7073256216038413107_n.jpg (720x720, 66K)

Maybe take a look at a dictionary before you speak our language.
Germans are like children, they should be seen and not heard, or ideally not seen and not heard.

Attached: B09A3D7E-C32D-4C99-8307-1EE25F084CC4.jpg (640x240, 47K)

>No, because they were, in comparison, uncivilized
Wrong.
You just outnumbered us (Huns) because you bred like the Indo-Gypsies you are.
Hungarians were and are superior to you in every way. There is nothing you invented that we wouldn't have invented on our own.
Oh wait, maybe you're just butthurt because we crated France, Germany, Spain, Italy, and England after we destroyed the Roman Empire and pushed the inferior Indo-germs into the west.

I guess your brain is predominantly working then, although you're missing half of it.

>romanians
>white

Attached: xf2Edv.gif (320x180, 776K)

Look at me. We're the Huns now.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Lechfeld_(955)

They were too spread out to count. If you do count people living in the same hemisphere then the US Midwest is the white haven

That's a very sad joke mate

San Antonio.
Spaniards are white.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Hell you have so many cities. Budapest is 2-3 million with 90% Hungarians 5% other Europeans.

What about the Greeks and the Romans?

What percentage of London is white then?

San Diego is even whiter.
45% non hispanic white.
29% hispanic.

“There is not a single large city in the world with more than 1 million inhabitants that is predominantly white”

That’s you. That’s a quote from a guy claiming his brain works.

Phoenix is 46.5% white non hispanic
41% hispanic
They have a lot of mestizos/goblins but there is certainly at least 4% white hispanics there.

Do they have Celtic-Germanic heritage? Predominantly light features?

If you count them as white, Istanbul and even Theheran might be considered white as well. But that's non-sensical as we're talking about Europe and the US and how demographics are destroying the backbones of our cultural development.

(((they))) didnt destroy shit you whites cucked yourselves and now you're going
>damn those jews next time whites will stop being compassionate

>battle of lechfeld
Most Nations base their foundation on a historical battle. The Canadians have Vimy Ridge, the Romanians have battle of Posada, and the Germans have Battle of Lechfeld
The Foundation of Germany rests upon the defeat of the, at the time, superior Hungarian forces. Let that sink in.
>We're the Huns
Always will be, and always have. That's common knowledge.

Attached: 1515240738659.gif (384x216, 1.72M)

One day we will end you "spics=white" faggots once and for all. Are Spanish white? Yes. In the northern part of Spain. Further south you go, the more BLACKED you get. Are there "white Spaniards" in the new world? NO! All the Spanish blood here is watered down with indigenous nigger blood, fucking disgraceful. You are not white, and Garcia is NOT a German name.

>superior Hungarian forces

The poor man's vikings if anything.

>reading comprehension fail

my city is over 1 million and predominantly white

I'm Sicilian. I have a difficult time with "white" because depending upon the definition, and who says it, I'm either white or not, so I simply call myself European.
>demographics are destroying the backbones of our cultural development
I agree. But I can tell you that I have no problems with my northern European neighbors. We mostly get along.
Please don't go on about WE WUZ GREEKZ n ROMENZ.
Leave the thievery of history to the niggers.

Predominantly is 91%+ percent, you don't get to tip the scale with some 50.5% bullshit here, leaf.

You begged for mercy then, like you beg for mercy now.
You offered your women then, like you offer your women now.

The germanic butthurt about slavs sounds awfully similiar to the med butthurt about germanics. Slavic countries are starting to catch up and it terrifies some.

>Garcia is NOT a German name
???
>All the Spanish blood here is watered down with indigenous nigger blood
Maybe if you go by the one drop rule for Indians, but if that is the case then much of the American South and West is also not white, because many people have some part Indian.
It goes both ways, there were many Spaniards in the Southwest that never mixed with Indians. They mixed with other Europeans or Spaniards and in some cases the last name was preserved through the male lineage, making them hispanic.
I live in San Antonio and I see these people on the basis.
Look at pic related.
>they are not white
Tucker Carlson probably had a grandparent that looked like this, he is 1/4 Italian. You can see it in his nose. That said, nobody would say he is not white.

Attached: cr_regis260314-movil.jpg (800x535, 86K)

You're right, its approx 60% white (according to stats). Less than 50% white Brits though.

all the cities in America are predominantly white retard
you don't get to just make up a meme and decide that it represents reality
daily reminder that America has the most white people of any country in the world
inb4
>YOU LOOK LIEK DIS DRAWING

Russians pretending to be British
Or
Non-city British dumbo.

Attached: 1498067549511.jpg (1260x1260, 344K)

That's some vivid fantasy right there, but you were defeated. I don't know if your leaders begged for mercy, but I do know that we probably couldn't understand them and it wasn't granted.

What did I say that was wrong, Rakesh?

That's a nice pic

Use your fucking brain. If you know that 2+2 = 4, then you should figure out that 2+3 = 5. Although there is no data, its easy to see the general trend.

Lol he thinks we were defeated

Attached: kek.jpg (240x200, 11K)

welp. im retarded

Warsaw

Remember that Poles behave like niggers.

It's okay. At least you're not a dicklet.

Attached: 17spinty271mdjpg.jpg (800x450, 71K)

The ever more elaborate ways to bait a "you're not white!" thread truly astounding me, JIDF

Again. We are not dumbfuck slavs.
If you become a caliphate, we will carry European civilization no problem. If you think we are incapable of that, you are objectively wrong.
Don't try to pretend that civilization is going to go with you. You fucked up, and you need to own up to that. The future of Europe is Hungarian.

Attached: V7coa.png (799x832, 159K)

Dude it is true. Have you been to Poland?

It's pretty fun, once you embrace your inner jew

Attached: 1504267086227.png (501x585, 172K)

>Today i will remind them
>remind

Attached: 1520104126944.jpg (709x1080, 301K)

yes Mr Soros

And now it's time for your meds

>tfw we open the gates and Germoney is kill
We got you by the balls hans.
Keep quiet and keep sendin' dem gibz boi

Attached: 1505227793039 (1).png (828x626, 49K)

Evey refugee will turn Germany more right wing. Open those borders and Budapest will kneel within 24h.

Slav genetics (and Italian, and Spaniard) cluster with Celtic and Germanic genetics with a closeness that very obviously classes them as a unified subspecies in contrast with other races / ethnic groups

Attached: global-genetic-distances-map.jpg (3741x3887, 856K)

It's sad, that's for sure, but it ruins OP's statement. It needs to be worded so it's accurate.

wow. You need migrants to make the Hun kneel? Aww sow cute. The 'mighty superior german' literally needs subhumans to do anything?
How many young german girls will be sacrificed at the altar of multicultarilsm before, as you put it, "the Huns kneel"?

Attached: 1498728743908.png (420x467, 153K)

you big fat frog think that you're so smug and all... meanwhile your women getting pimped out to UK mutts

absolutely disgraceful

Attached: palvin.jpg (620x480, 43K)

Racially, yes. But Poland is a literal shit hole.

I don't care if whores racemix as long as they don't do it on MY dime (meaning not in my country subsidized by my tax dollars). Its called not being a cuck.
You germans, however, well I guess it goes without saying.
Oh, and nice attempt at deflection there, mr"master race" kek

>Implying that it has to be white, and not a single race

Why only white?

Kek so is your country.

It's true, we have a couple of Turks in Germany. But at least we weren't raped by them for CENTURIES

You people were sold into slavery

YOUR COUNTRY DEPOPULATED

YOUR CHURCHES BURNT TO THE FUCKING GROUND

AND YOU DARE US GERMANS CALL KEKS

IF IT WEREN'T FOR US YOU'D STILL BE PRAYING TO ALLAH YOU FUCKING STEPPE NIGGER

You're not completely wrong though

>But at least we weren't raped by them for CENTURIES
oooh. did I strike a nerve?
Nice try, slime. Difference is, we FOUGHT them cuck. Tooth and nail, blood and soil, bitch. We fought them like men, and we lost like men.
You pathetic soyboys literally invite your rapists willingly, and offer your daughters up to this shitskin swine as an fucking offering LOL.
That is infinitely worse.
We had no one to come save us. As usual, we were left on our own. We didint have Poles to save our asses like you ungrateful slime had.
But turks know we are men, and respect us tot his day. You germans are the laughing stock of the muslim world.
So is my country what? Wtf u talking about?

No need to march. Cut their infrastructure and watch from the comfort of your farmstead as cannibalism ensues.

Attached: transmissionaccomplished.jpg (850x478, 103K)

how can it be a shithole if it made the greatest RPG game ever, the Witcher 3. checkmate atheists

>But turks know we are men, and respect us tot his day

They're craving the Hungarian boipussy their ancestors told them so much about

Germans still the price for fighting the good fight. Being indoctrinated by hostile forces within our legislation that were set up by foreign powers years ago to slowly destroy our culture, of course not withouth paying for their imperialist advances wordwide. You don't know what suffering is. You enjoyed that Osman dick.

>Germans still the price
Germans are still paying*

fuck it I go to bed
have to work so refugees happy

Attached: 1493347065637-0.jpg (500x500, 55K)

>well yes you are right but let me just move these goalposts... there haha not so right anymore huh?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calgary#Ethnicity

>bla bla bla its everyone's else's fault that I am a cuck
boo. Go to bed woman.

This is a HUGE strategic advantage for us. We can live off of the land and they cannot. They will starve. We will eat. They will freeze. We will tell stories by the fire. They will go mad with fear isolation and boredom. We will be surrounded by family friends and community that we know and trust. Our people and assets are spread out, robust, and renew themselves each year. Theirs are centralized, vulnerable to sabotage and routine failure and rely upon finite resources and long complex technical supply chains. In the words of Hank Williams Jr. "Country Boys Can Survive"

Attached: son of rilfeman.jpg (500x354, 40K)

>losing major cities is a HUGE strategic advantage

Attached: special pepe 2.jpg (1024x480, 52K)

Oklahona City metro is 1.3 million, more than 60 percent are white and a majority are white nonhispanic. Tulsa is probably even more skewed but not sure if it's 1+ million metro-wide.