Is she the Rosa Parks of our generation?

Is she the Rosa Parks of our generation?

Attached: 1521990618533.jpg (260x260, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Claudette_Colvin#Bus_incident
youtube.com/watch?v=kHge-tgZClM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SAGE

Not really

>our
nice flag, whore

no

Rosa parks actually made important change

la creatura

Attached: tasty.jpg (513x558, 131K)

If Rosa Parks demanded government assign seating.

Post more Emma!

Attached: 1521476380586.jpg (630x1200, 85K)

If I am not mistaken, Rosa Parks was trying to gain rights, not see them taken away. But regarding that if you have ever rode on a bus with blacks it's not very pleasant.

Is that a nigger ?

>it is okay that me and my vapid friends bullied that kid
>because he was weird

Fuck this cunt! I hope she dies from her viganal yeast infection.

>rosa parks
>our
>Sweden
Fuck off

She is a prop for the masonic 2nd American revolution.

Rights don’t count if they are for non-human niggers

Attached: 396a36d5-4fc7-4c8a-acfd-3f66f447092c.png (658x363, 553K)

Well, the Rosa Parks bus scene was entirely scripted and planned out months beforehand so yeah I'd say she is.

More info: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Claudette_Colvin#Bus_incident

A better question is, do we need to keep shitting up the board with threads about this dyke goblin? I vote no.

Sage

More like "rosa de guadalupe"

Because this board is about current events

Pic related

Attached: a13.jpg (400x400, 27K)

She's an inspiration. Really really excited for the change she's going to bring around gun laws.

She's litterally a nobody. Slide thread

She rises a good point.

Attached: WHITE FLIGHT.jpg (1600x1200, 328K)

Yes she is Rosa Parks and MLK rolled into one

my God she is ugly

i bet that thing is less than half white, nigger genes are toxic.

Rosa parks wanted more rights not less Mohamed

sage

Nah just a attention whore celebrating her fame before she goes back to sucking black dicks and preparing to die of a drug overdose.

el goblino

Rosa Parks never bullied anyone into mass murder.

Oh fuck off lol ,

literally who?

opposite. Rosa fought for rights, this spic is fighting against them. Rosa would bitch slap her.

>Losing 6%
It's not that hard, user.

I had a male classmate who looked literally just like her, apparently he was a mixed north African, mystery meat is always disgusting.

spam social media that she is the rosa parks of our generation and watch niggers lose their shit.

Rosa Parks didn't bully a kid into murdering her classmates.

yes

A communist provocateur that staged a bus protest at behest of jewish masters and then met up with her communist friend, whom she knew from multiple communist training seminars, Michael "illegally changed name to Martin Luther" King? No, she's not quite there. Parks was also not even first woman to do a bus protest. Jews had her controlled and have promptly erased Claudette Clovin from history books and use their stooge as payment.

This cunt is just a useful idiot that isnt even near their level to be glorified. Her public flaunting of communist Cuba flag and bullying of shooter being found out and complete lack of remorse will be her undoing. If this was 50 years ago, she could get away with a lot more and possibly be remembered fondly. Not with internet.

>Is she the Rosa Parks of our generation?

Can you tell me which specific legislation she wants modified and in what ways?

Did George Soros buy Rosa Parks bus ticket?

Action : Whenever you see an article / tweet / post on normie media that makes you want to sperg out, but you can't act for fear of revealing your power level, simply reply with the following statement :

>"Thanks for pushing normal people even further to the right."

If they try to start an argument, simply keep repeating :
>"As I said, thanks for pushing normal people even further to the right."
to whatever arguments they try to make.
Whenever you see the comment, upvote / like it.

Goals :
- Demoralization. Make them realize that every action they take is counterproductive.
- Subtly imply to bystanders that 'ordinary' people are already right wing. Remember, the major social currency among normies is conformity. If they believe that everybody else is moving right, so will they.
- Point out that the rise of the right is a consequence of the actions & voices of the left.
- Show 'the left' and the normies that we are everywhere, and that we are watching. Again, this plays into the normie desire to 'fit in'.
- Embolden those who are already on the right but are kept silent by fear of social repercussions (see previous point).
- The comment is polite and violates no 'guidelines'. They can't shut it down.
- Short comments are more likely to be read, often more so than the actual article / post / story.
- Create an atmosphere that discourages leftists to post in the first place.

This is solid enough that you could even post it on real accounts. If you ever have to walk it back just say “I AM a leftist myself. It was sarcasm. I meant that stuff like that damages OUR cause.” Even then, the statement has value as a divide and conquer strategy (ie. “a real leftist doesn’t believe that stuff”).

It doesn't matter whether you believe any of the above or not - the purpose is to make *them* believe it.

Discuss.
Ignore divide & conquer shills and demoralization shills (anybody who ‘dismisses’ the plan without providing genuine criticism is a shill.

not at all, rosa parks was actually involved in an incident, this moron was in another building and bullied the kid that did the shooting, she's actually liable for the deaths according to liberal, and her own, logic.

Ross Perot bullied a person into a murderous rage then went on to infamy?

No, shes just some ugly girl that will be forgotten in a week

no she is the zombies from resident evil 4

She wants to repeal the second amendment. You Drumpfkins are so low IQ.

We shoule meme that she's the Rosa Parks of our generation and turn the blacks against her.

Attached: el_goblina.webm (1400x1080, 1.64M)

This is really good user
Good work

Attached: D94B91BB-6E46-4ED4-B2E0-01942D2C77CB.jpg (743x726, 123K)

>>What do we want?
MISSILE CONTROL
>>When do we want it?
NOW!!!
NEVER AGAIN GOY
Fuck off with Castros daughter nigger faggot

Attached: IMG_3354.png (1136x640, 1.51M)

Wasn't Rosa Parks taking a stand for civil rights.

This Bull Dyke hates her Goblina identity so much that she lashed out and bullied a poor confused young man into mass murder. Who's the real criminal here?

I hope someone stabs this bitch to death, just so she can't be made a martyr.

No she is the Lezbo Snark of your generation.

Checked.
Good work user.

No she's an annoying media attention craving twat that is doing absolutely nothing to prevent murder in schools.

not organic, she is the definition of a shill

more like rosa luxemburg

I don't even know her name and only know the skinny guy as hog.

good ide

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

>So many people defending Rosa Parks
You guys do know that Rosa Parks shit was staged and was pushed by the media much like the Parkland kids. Right?

As smart as she is beautiful

Attached: 9617CE54-5CFD-451B-9DC7-DE670895DBD8.jpg (229x186, 10K)

She's just El Goblina.

DIOS MIO

sage
and no she's the treasonous ethel rosenberg of our generation.

I really wanna see some Giantess vore content based on her

How about no. Rosa Parks actually served a purpose in her lifetime. At least she wasn't a goblin.

Rosa Parks fought FOR rights, not against them.

Attached: 1521843328140.jpg (5472x3294, 1.14M)

Attached: Useful_Idiot_Parkland.jpg (808x1706, 398K)

la abominacion

Attached: Useful_Idiot_Parkland2.jpg (960x1296, 521K)

Rosa Parks was also a bully so yes, trying to bully a white man out of his seat

youtube.com/watch?v=kHge-tgZClM

it's psych 101. she bullied. he killed. she needs to find someone else to blame for it. because she killed.

You know, people who are correct don't need to come up with a plan of action because they're afraid of sperging out.

Eh ese joo wahn sahm tacos?

Not even fucking close, she's just some bald spic using a tragedy to push an agenda. She should promptly kill herself

'ENOUGH!', they scream, 'NOT ONE MORE'
The purposely forget that Tamilee and Jerome were shot in Chicago, walking down the street, just minutes earlier. Their deaths would rekindle a gang war that would lead to 20 more deaths over the next 48 hours. But it's okay because they aren't white, middle-class teenagers.

Fuck these whores and their fucked up 'ideals'.

This botch looks like that time they recreated a virtual King Tut.

Attached: 05CA3F1A-0AA3-41CE-BCB2-C5F5495F8953.jpg (670x440, 30K)

>- The comment is polite and violates no 'guidelines'. They can't shut it down.
Also it protects you in so far as it could be sarcastic, so you're not even taking a politically incorrect stand in public.

Should honestly meme that shes more important than Rosa Parks just to piss off blacks

You know, that sounds like a good idea

Yes

Attached: 1521919227426.gif (250x252, 1.09M)

Take your meme flag off, Schlomo.

All those "students" have been propped up by left media. NPR, National Geographic, Time magazine. Nothing center or right still covers them, and yet theyre still paraded around like god's gift to reason by left media.

Think for yourselves, and please stop posting these twats.

Yeah l got blocked by several of the take the gun people on twitter for being polite with them, and thanking them for being wrong.

Attached: 00U0U_4XPW88W1R61_600x450.jpg (363x450, 28K)

No constitutional right is absolute. A textual right like the Second Amendment, interpreted as it has been since Heller (2010) to be an individual right, can be limited for a compelling governmental reason and if the regulation is narrowly tailored to promote that interest. If the courts found that a weapons ban that limited firearms possession to the police and military was narrowly tailored to a compelling governmental interest, they could pry your guns, grenades, etc out of your cold dead fingers if you resisted giving them up voluntarily.

I'm not sure why you guys are giving her any attention. She's not going to do jackshit to your guns

lmao at the nig trying to cross her arms in the back

this is the worst anime ever.

Attached: 1521910577486.jpg (480x632, 53K)

Attached: b7933eb1a6c1a752a0b5b75b0a616f72-balding-vin-diesel-looks-wussier-than-bald-vin-diesel.jpg (600x465, 42K)

Kys Ahmed

Attached: 3E017EE2-6349-497A-8A9A-23D116007E7B-6487-00001061962380A6.jpg (618x500, 66K)

Trained as a social order subversive and forcibly shunted into the spotlight when other people were doing the same thing?
Yeah, probably.

Attached: 1522033893573.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

Stupid comparison... she’s more of a Burger King Doritos French fry... interesting idea, but no one actually bought it and they disappeared

upvoted for visibility

Rosa Parks fought against hate.
Emma is an advocate for hate.

Correct. No one is going to do shit to my guns. Molon Labe til I die.

>Rosa Parks fought against hate

Back to red dit