Iran aint white

reminder that iran is not white, and disapora who say they are white cant read genetic maps that show that iranians are closer to west asians and pakis than to europeans

Attached: iran is not white.jpg (525x457, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/core/lw/2.0/html/tileshop_pmc/tileshop_pmc_inline.html?title=Click on image to zoom&p=PMC3&id=5113750_emss-70186-f002.jpg
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5113750/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

link sauce

They're basically Indians

duh

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/core/lw/2.0/html/tileshop_pmc/tileshop_pmc_inline.html?title=Click on image to zoom&p=PMC3&id=5113750_emss-70186-f002.jpg

Iran isn't White, ofc, but they have 90-95% genetic continuity with their Sassanian and Achaemenid forebears. I marked up for the graph for you again.

Attached: marked up.jpg (800x697, 160K)

>90-95% genetic continuity

continuity of being sandniggers kek, but thank you for marking that for me that was sweet

the study the figure is part of wew

>continuity of being sandniggers kek
The sand nigger is the yellow, retard. Iran isn't even mostly sand.

Who are the west asians close to europeans? Turks and caucasians?

Attached: 1522090269041.jpg (800x697, 144K)

part of the wew? wew lad?

west asian orange is also sand nigger, but do you even know how to read the the damn map? iran is genetically closer to yellow and orange than europeans. how can you be so delusional to think other wise?

I marked up the graph here:
Iranians/Persians were never White. I'm making the point Iranians have 90-95% genetic continuity with their Sassanian and Achaemenid ancestors. This vase is from Sassanian era.

Attached: vase.jpg (632x620, 111K)

modern turks are huge fucking melting pot , ancient turks were chinks

well according this west asians are closer southern europeans than iranians, west asians such as syrians, and some western turks

you linked me to the picture, I didn't want the picture in higher resolution, I want the study its from

You're the one who has trouble reading the graph. Look, the Iron Age Iranian sample is within West Asian (orange) and Iranian (grey), and the Iranian overlaps with it. Point is, they were never European.

>Sassanian

so you wuz ancient sand niggers and shit? good for u

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5113750/

The region isn't even mostly sand, retard. Stop thinking in memes.

ask this guy, he he uploaded it first

nice thanks

Sogdians probably weren't NW European descent either, and I see a lot of people claim they were of NW European descent. Nordicists are honestly worst than Afrocentrists. You guys get BTFO and finally admit Ancient Persians weren't White, so what ancient civilization will you guys try to claim next? Pic is of a Sogdian. They spoke an Iranian language but were different from Persians in many respects, but they were on a cultural continuum. They were important to transmission of Buddhism to China and development of Mahayana.

Also, you guys were BTFO about Ancient Greece too. They are relatively the same too now. NW Europeans were largely nomads in the past, get used to it.

Forgot pic of Sogdian.

Attached: Silk_road_figure_head_probably_Sogdian.jpg (1024x576, 68K)

>worst
worse*. Sage

Op here , I honestly fucking hate nordicist they are we wuzers, but i also hate iranians that think they are genetically superior to sand niggers even though sand niggers are their genetic cousins

Nah we wuz kangz in shiet while whitey wuz in da caves ok?

>breaking news non whites aren’t white

Our genetic cousins are Armenians, Anatolian Turks, and Azerbaijanis. We do not cluster closely with Arabs at all. This is from a Nature study.

Attached: nature13673-f2.jpg (600x597, 187K)

you've got issues. try talking to someone in person before it gets out of control. Good luck

hating nordicist and uppity iranians means i got issues?

they aren't cousins. they are mixed products of rape.

well wouldnt rape result in modern iranians having arab cousins?

Iranians don't deserve to be bombed so you can steal their oil.

Attached: bandarivrouw-minab-zuidelijk-iran-bandar-abbas-hormozgan-pro-92424136.jpg (800x533, 60K)

Central Asian Iranians like Tajiks, and the old scythians, sogdians, and toucharians are whiter because the Iranians who migrated into India and the Iranian plateau race mixed and assimilated the native Elamites and dravidians

>mixed products of rape
Who are you referring to?
Also, everyone already is a present mixture of different groups. Europeans are a mix of Western Hunter Gatherers, Yamnaya PIE nomads, and Anatolian Neolithic Farmers in varying degrees depending on region. Iranians are a mixture of other stuff too, but it has remained in genetic continuity with Sassanian and Achaemenid eras.

Maybe Scythians, Proto-Indo-Iranians of Sintashta culture, and Alans people were fairer on average, but I doubt that Sogdians genetically clustered near NW-C Europeans at all.

similar to how you can describe a greek as a cousin to us, we can describe a greek as a cousin to them.

The truth is that we aren't on the same plane. There were 2 "cardinal" (i.e. sources of genetic material) in the ancient middle east, the Cro Magnid fountain and the negroid/semitic fountains.

The current races extant in the ME are shit-tier mixed offspring that are hierarchically ordered below both Cro Magnon and the Negro.

ignore our paleogenealogy for a moment, for all intents and purposes, 10 kA ago we can take Cro Magnon to have been a totally unique race.

Persian here 6'4 280 lb, married qtpi white women. our kids are super white. plus when i was a kid, it was anti israel this and fuck jews that. so just get off my back. plus i am probably more manlier than all you. FUCK ISRAEL. HEIL HITLER. PERSIA/IRAN IS 7K YEARS OLD. LONG LIVE EUROPE AND ASIA. DOWN WITH JEWS AND MUSLIMS.

I don't care about your pseudoscientific ramblings. I gave sources that showed modern Iranians have genetic continuity with their Sassanian and Achaemenid forebears, and I can provide even more sources -- but that would be tiring. If you think Achaemenids and Sassanids were interesting, then you're idea that only NW-Europeans were capable of civilization is false.

>then you're idea
then your idea*

we need to tier civilization, and clearly any very powerful or creative empire had a contingent of Cro Magnids somewhere.

>any very powerful or creative empire had a contingent of Cro Magnids somewhere.
No, they did not. You need to get over your grandiose complex and stop distorting facts to suit your agenda. It is annoying, unbefitting of noble behavior, and sick.

show me a civilization that was devoid of "Yamnaya" blood.

Yamnaya weren't the only Proto-Indo-Europeans, and not all Europeans have high percentage of Yamnaya, regardless.

Some civilizations without PIE blood: Tang & Song dynasties had no PIEs in large numbers; Heian and Edo Japan also had no PIEs in large numbers. NW India and Sassanian + Achaemenid Iran were influenced by Proto-Indo-Iranianss, but they were not genetically shifted to them.

New research shows Ancient Greeks were influenced by PIEs but not genetically shifted to them much either. I have to find the sources again regardless.

Anyways, you need to drop your retarded Nordicist obsession.

Iranians are cucks.

Only the ones that want to be desperately White or accept Khomeinist bullshit (humorously enough, USA initially supported Khomeini -- can provide sources if need be -- USA is also responsible for growth of Wahhabism, the radical Islamist strand responsible for most terrorist attacks on Western soil).

>Cro Magnid
>nordicist

keeek

All right, your theory is pseudoscientific and retarded. It goes against the evidence shared, and it's not worth taking seriously. Get over yourself and go do something more productive.

It sucks when the only thing people care about your culture is stuff relating to pseudoscience and race. People would rather discuss their supremacy complexes & pseudoscience rather than the Shahnameh or Avesta, history, or mythology.

gay