JoJo

>director of DavidPro also wants to know when Part 5 is happening
What did he mean by this?

That’s just a typical answer you give when you’re not supposed to spill the beans yet. I’m sure it’s in production currently now that Sagrada Reset has finished, but whether it’s far enough along to be in a showable state is another story.

DIO! PART 5 WHEN?

I want to be the subject of Jotaro's necrophilia fetish!

Which JoJo has the weirdest fetish?

is Jouta the best Jojo?

your mom

Is there a pastebin or something with all the theories that were made in these threads???

Bruno is the best JoJo.

based hairposter

What is that shit on the darby brothers face?

Which JoJo character do you want to bully the most?

your mom

terence

Jotaro.

Why hasn't best boy come back in the new universe?

Josefumi is Kakyoin.

He is Josefumi.

I want to know this as well.

I want it to be real so bad

Kira makes my heart go doki-doki!

Because only true best boys go through universes.

based "based hairposter" poster

ciocolatta is shit and is named after the worst flavor in existence

Kira is ugly!

Joe Kujo is best jojo

So is your face!

I'll draw your waifu if you stop bullying people and their husbandos

Italian cioccolata calda is the fucking best. Suck a fat one

Your mum is ugly

this should have been a thing

lololol

Goodbye thread

Ok, draw Secco then.

I'd suck a fat one if I had shit taste, bitch.

>2.93 MB

Didn't know you were my mom.

When did he say this?

>new IP
Sorry, that offer wasn't for you.

Do I have to bully your husbando to get the same offer?

>draw waifu
Draw my beautiful waifu Giorno then.

Here is your waifu dressed as my waifu, Hato.
Can we all get along now?

I really hope you're right.

No, fuck off.

I want Kakyoin to lick my cherry

Your waifu is a slut.

Are JoJo figmas generally good quality? I'm thinking of getting one for a friend.

Hato is unironically best JJL girl, prove me wrong.

This is now a Kakyoin appreciation thread.

Nothing wrong with being R O C K E D
I can't. She'll be the next Norisuke.

Shit taste

Source?

Fellas, please. Joshu is /ourguy/

I want to fuck Joshu!

This France>Ireland

>Yasuho is severely lacking in her own identity, just feels kind of there lately
>Kaato had a great flashback but hasn't done much in the actual story yet
>Daiya only has forced sexiness going for her
>Kyo is just staying in the background
>Karera had a great introductory chapter, the only true contender along with Hato so far

How does Sup Forums rank on the Joshu-tism meter?

This is now a Jonathan appreciation thread.

Why not both?

This is now a Nutman thread

CAN SOMEBODY UPLOAD THE「MAD」VIDEOS THEY AREN'T AVAILABLE ON YOUTUBE ANYMORE

That's not Killer Queen

Why do I want to fuck Josuke so much?

Why does Jojo have such terrible character writing?

Only confirmed fetish is Johnny and he likes bug bites sk he definately is the most degenerate jojo

You guys don't have a single strand of kindness in you, do you?

Bevause you have brain damage.

I want to put Kakyoin in a jar and make Kakfag see him suffering as he gets fucked by a black widow

>Bevause

>>Bevause

Hey there Formaggio

I'll be your friend Kira.
Didn't we make such a good team at the hospital?

>Not shoving him up your ass

>Kira was invited to ride Doremi with Urban
>he thought the face was just a silly prop on an all-terrain

>Got into JoJo when part 4 anime was around half-way through
>Since then I watched all episodes, took huge break from the series and then I read all the mangos
>Still not even a mention of part 5 anime
It's been almost a year since part 4 ended and there are still no news about part 5.
It's going to have NEVER EVER status forever won't it?

dumb frogposter

I got a Josuke and Soft and Wet and both are of pretty good quality
Just be sure to be gentle when posing them and changing out parts, some figures are more delicate than others

Jotaro dies and the universe resets

>Gold Standard is basically Crazy Diamond without the handicaps of being unable heal the user and bring back the dead.
>King Crimson is basically ZA WARUDO except it's needlessly complicated and reads like a Mary-Sue's OC stand.
>It's The World but people freeze yet time continues without consequence, except he can delete events and people just don't remember what happened and can't act outside of autopilot. What?
>Villain can see into the future but his dependence on it is his downfall, just like every other fictional character who can see the future bcause it's the only way it can be beaten.
>There are few things less intimidating or more stupid than assassins with bob haircuts and names like Gelato or Gazpacho.
>Araki begins running out of music references and begins scraping the bottom of the barrel. Dio and Speedwagon just sound like a dumb names if you don't get the reference, White Album is quite clearly the name of an album.
>Stand ideas are running out too: Man In The Mirror is just a shit version of J. Geil's Hanged Man. I don't think I've seen a more shit stand than "It makes you always lie" either.
>Despite the arrows having established rules, there's a sixth one that it works differently sometimes for no real reason other than the plot requires it.
>If the characters and their retarded dish names weren't hard enough to remember, let's throw in a subplot that is literally just Freaky Friday.
>Gold Experience gets the power to trap people in a specific kind of time loop because the villain needs to suffer an awful fate like Kira without any setup.
Somebody please explain why people even want an anime version of this shit.

>Gold Standard

>>I read all the mangos

shit

well fuck you anyway

Yeah, I just thought "Wham", "Kars", and "ACDC" was just some crazy ancient race name instead of a music reference.

Shan't read the rest of your shitpost.

What's even your point?
I said in my post that I read the manga after I watched the anime, doesn't stop me from wanting an animated version of part 5 though.

ackshually it's waamu

Damn, the anime-only read the manga in entirety before you could shitpost. What a tragedy, truly the universe is collapsing on itself for you.

you could say it's reseting

It's a shame that this will always be relevant.

Wow, you got me. Had a brain fart on one stand name, guess Part 5 is amazing.

>Yeah, I just thought "Wham", "Kars", and "ACDC" was just some crazy ancient race name instead of a music reference.
You say that like there's no difference between mangling a reference in engrish to sound like a name and naming a thing after an album with the word "album" in it. If you really need something similar call it White Stripes and pretend you give a fuck.
>Shan't read the rest of your shitpost.
Feel free to address all the stuff preceding that part then.

>gold standard

What's with the non Sup Forums images? Do the mods not care anymore?

To be fair on Yasuho her character arc is literally about finding her identity, and because of the monthly releases the entire last year’s worth of chapters have been set over like 3 hours so Her not having done much isn’t really a big deal in the grand scheme of things. Just frustrating to read ongoing.

Mods don't care if non Sup Forums is used as a reaction image or if the post is longer than 1 word, user.

Goddamn I want DIO to fist me

I did because I didn't know those bands

tried everything and can't find this, spoonfeed please?

they probably are on youtube still, just japan only, seemed to happen with everything including soul'd out, if you can find the links you can probably download them using clipconverter or something