I secretly think women humblebrag when they complain about the attention they get from men and catcalls...

I secretly think women humblebrag when they complain about the attention they get from men and catcalls. I think they like it when it happens because it validates their attractiveness and I think they like telling people about it whether it really happened or not. I see on social media a lot the sluts who post slutty photos get messages from men who then post the messages from men publicly as a way of signalling "I'm attractive". Ugly women do it too. And old past prime women are the worst for it. Stop giving them the attention that bolsters their ego. It gives extroverted thots more confidence than they should have so that introverted pretty or average girls feel like shit and ugly sluts and roasties who are outgoing think they are gods gift. Stop being nice to girls just because you want to fuck them

Attached: FB_IMG_1521931745193.jpg (616x462, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m-ZmJuQqT9Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> introverted pretty or average girls feel like shit

their heightened insecurity helps bind them to you when you give them the daily drip compliment

While that may be true. We need our best and brightest reproducing. And I hate the thought of ugly bitches enjoying life more than men who make am effort

>I secretly think women humblebrag when they complain about the attention they get from men and catcalls.
Yeah no shit. How long did it take you to figure this out?

>We need our best and brightest reproducing.

perhaps you aren't the best or the brightest if you turn women off

>And I hate the thought of ugly bitches enjoying life more than men who make am effort

lol you're in a weird dead end

Women humblebrag when they complain. about being sexually assaulted.

This isn't news user. Any attention is good attention for a woman.

user U R GENIUS
WOW

If it's a cute person, you bet we do. Too bad most of the time it's from a shitskin or homeless person, then it's not fun.

You don't fucking say.

And the user on the internet assured everyone he was better and felt secure in himself again.

everything women do is for attention

they are children

Maybe. Women are spoiled with attention, they get so much of it they become picky. Plus they're weak and easily frightened so whimpering for sympathy (also attention) just comes naturally. Its hard for a guy to understand because they're so starved for recognition in general to the point where many even seek negative recognition because its all they can reliably get.
Ultimately I think women (and most men) don't have a clue why they do the things they do because 90% of the human race are simplistic animals that mindlessly chase whatever their brain chemicals tell them to.

Attached: 1409938652252.png (250x250, 136K)

yup

Attached: bh9f.jpg (600x837, 52K)

EIGHT GET

How did you infer that from "we need our best and brightest reproducing"? Besides I have gf

there is no such thing as too much attention for a woman

so this.......is the power...............of Irish intellectuals..........................................woah

Are you talking about me? I don't know what I've wrong

I don't see how hating ugly bitches having the confidence of a supermodel because some gimp would fuck her is a dead end but ok

the hardest red pill in life is there are no pretty introverted girls

there are pretty girls who are good at pretending to be introverted to attach themselves to a niche and market themselves to guys, but that's it

your goal shouldnt be to find an introverted chick it should be to find a woman who wants to be a homemaker and mother and wife

women are the gate keepers of sex
women are picky
perhaps if you don't pass their tests, you aren't worth breeding

"enjoying life" is a subjective quality of which you have a subjective opinion

you're post rationalizing other people's apparent happiness as being unfair

Hahaha wow so funny. Go back to fucking a jap waifu body pillow in the basement while your sister gets tyrones dick in her ass

I could believe that

You
>secretly
>think
This?
user, that is exactly what it is.
Women have to have a certain amount of sexual assault to brag to her girlfriends about.
It's status.

I passed the test of a few women. Currently doing it rn

my new pickup line is "do you brag about getting raped sometimes"

I notice that the more serious accusations come from broken women

>the hardest red pill in life is there are no pretty introverted girls
The black pill is that there are but you'll never meet them because they're NEETs and probably asexual to boot or only like 2D.

Attached: 1232941359887.jpg (615x461, 175K)

Here's a black pill. They don't like you

i know a lot of anons want a shy, introverted, pretty gf. and guess what so does every other guys. no one wants a gf who has two dozen catty, slutty female friends and a dozen """guy friends""" who """are just friends""" that she's """known since childhood"""

because every guy wants a chick who doesnt regularly talk to a million sluts who will try to corrupt her and thirsty beta orbiters looking to fuck, tons of women will pretend to be introverts for the extra label and male attention it warrants

but notice i said no pretty introverted girls exist. female introverts are around but they're short, pudgy and kind of ugly. pretty introverts dont exist its better to rip that band aid off now.

Do women actually corrupt other women? I don't have that kind of fly on the wall access to what they say to each other privately .

Really insightful post!

Attached: 1367778890341.jpg (500x375, 151K)

They tend to shame other girls if they are of a differite view ti'll they give up . It's like a jungle where monkeys beat each other with stones till one party gives up and allies with them.

>they're short, pudgy and kind of ugly
That goes for most women in general user including the ones that you might think are 7/10 until the makeup comes off and the beast is revealed
Some people just don't like other people, and sometimes those people have good genes. I say this because I've seen it, in my own extended family.

>Do women actually corrupt other women?
ye

>Do women actually corrupt other women?
i wish i was still this naive

women sabotage other women constantly. let's say you're a slut whos fucked 5 guys. youre friends with a virgin who is the same level of attractiveness as you. this virgin is going to get way more attention from guys than youre used up vag ever will, once guys know she's a virgin and youve been with 5 dudes

so the slut in this case will shamelessly lie to her friend and try to convince her that she needs to be good at sucking dick for her future husband, she needs to know her way in the bedroom, she needs to have had sex a few times otherwise guys wont stick around. because if the virgin has sex with 5 guys too, now they're on a level playing field and both equally (un)desirable to men

make-up cant hide fat and 5'0" height

>Some people just don't like other people, and sometimes those people have good genes. I say this because I've seen it, in my own extended family.

this is only true for men.yes if a girl is pretty and introverted she is clinically insane.

Attached: IMG_5159.jpg (599x510, 58K)

Oh shit OP cracked the code. Good job, Ivory Coast.

This. I seen it happen. Once they start walking the corrupt path , there is no way to make them return, they are at a point of stubborness and won't listen to anyone.

I often find sluts get more attention here because men know they're easy pickins

Thanks canada

Should have said Liberia DESU. Better flag joke.

sluts get attention in the sense they get hit on and guys will try to fuck them. but no guy is going to commit to a slut. and eventually women want a husband.

>this is only true for men.yes if a girl is pretty and introverted she is clinically insane.
Oversimplified assertions about human behavior, while 90% of humans are garbage animals that behave predictably in line with social and biological pressures our power as a species is to have powerful outliers which normies call insane because they can't comprehend any complexity or uncertainty in their worldview.
In the end it doesn't matter. The internet is the perfect environment for girls who want to remain hidden.

Attached: 1517904807394.jpg (480x953, 338K)

i'm not saying someone is insane for being an introvert. extroverts are dumb normies but that's what you should aim for as a man because you're simply not going to find a stable, decent woman who's an introvert. find a woman who nannies children, who teaches sunday school, not an introverted chick. find a normie chick who prefers not to go out drinking obviously.

non-normie chicks are seriously a gamble. when i say insane i mean they have manic depression, bipolar, borderline, etc. chicks who are on Sup Forums all the time are going to have a problem.

i say this with zero malice. i'm trying to protect innocent anons. women are unstable emotionally enough as it is. a chick whos on her pc all the time is going to be super double extra deluxe unstable emotionally.

solitude fucks with women in ways it doesnt fuck with men. love it, hate it, its the truth.

youtube.com/watch?v=m-ZmJuQqT9Q

no shit
I thought women were celestial beings

Women love attention whether it's positive or negative. It's in their nature.