What do you guys think about Chapter 1204? Here's a link:
unionmangas.net/leitor/Hajime_no_Ippo/1204

Other urls found in this thread:

unionmangas.net/leitor/Hajime_no_Ippo/1204
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>edition
Fuck off.

ippo is such a fucking loser

Place your bets. Will Takamura win or lose?

>unionmangas.net/leitor/Hajime_no_Ippo/1204

who the fuck can read that

>leitor

Kamogawa, it's time you surrender yourself. You have nowhere to run!

Takamura thinks to himself that he's been alone from the start. Now, he concludes that he's alone forever.

The gang is worried about Ippo. He apparently has a concussion, but no more details can be said without further exams. Yagi blames himself for setting him up against a southpaw, and Shinoda explainst that it wasn't his fault; the purpose of the match was to try the new Dempsey. Takamura san just says he's a shitter and that it was Ippo's fault.

Ippo asks Takamura to win, and he replies he doesn't betray people.

The stadium is dead silent. Fuji compares the silence there to the silence that happens in funerals.

Takamura, pissed off, starts the party, wondering why no one is screaming his name. He says to Kamogawa that "he" will not enter the ring anymore, so Kamogawa only needs to watch and assist him.

That's all.

I'm actually so fucking pissed with how that Ippo fight went. Ippo fishing adventures when?

>fishing
that should be pretty entertaining with the brain damage

Detached retina

Takamura's opponent is doing the usual opponent thing of being arrogant and saying it's gonna be easy

I don't think Takamura is gonna lose this one

Takamura knows his injury unlike ippo, so he'll play to defend against its weaknesses. He's not a retard unlike ippo and kamogawa, he can see how he can lose

His opponent doesn't seems to be named after animals so lose

Ippo just needed more oxigen, that's it.

He will make a prequel fishing manga with Ippos father.

I haven't been following the series in a while. What was wrong with Takamura's eye?

Also holy shit I really hope there's a payoff to this or that Mori at least attempts to end Ippo's story nicely because otherwise what the fuck.

Showing symptoms of his retina detaching.

I like that everything that Volgs coach was smacktalking about is happening.

His eye's probably busted so lose.
Kamogawa will have to face the consequece of having destroyed two insane talents with his retarded methods.

where do you even go from here when your main character is busted
what can you do besides a quick happy ending and an epilogue

Morikawa is taking a big ol dump on Ippo gotdamn

But Ippo knew about his fucked brain.
He knew from way back but still weanted to fight in order to show Kamogawa how the new Dempsey looks like.

Well he leaves a lot of plot lines open
>Sendo challenging Alfredo
>Miyata's deal with Ippo
>Mashiba going for world title
>Aoki trying to take revenge on Iga
>Kimura completely losing his passion for boxing
>Itagaki against Imai again

>takamuras last fight 50+ chapters
>sendo getting smacked by gonzales 40+ chapters
>miyata getting his ass kicked in 40+ chapters

He can easily fill out a few more years by trying to give everyone a proper ending, with Ippo commenting to it while Kumi gets cancer and Mashiba blames him and detroys his family buissness.

>unionmangas.net/leitor/Hajime_no_Ippo/1204

Why do huehues get it first?

Because combates

10 o no

all great boxing stories have a moment like this were the MC seems fucked up and w/out a way out, rocky had it, ippo will be back in full force, I agree that he has a shitty coach tough

So will Miyata get Ivan Drago'd to get Ippo into the ring again?

Takamura is such a god damn douchebag, holy shit.
Like, even when Ippo likely had his last boxing match on this Earth he's just like "Shouldn't have got brain damage faggot lololol". Of course he'll never admit Kamogawa destroyed him, he'll just suck the old man's dick while thinking Ippo should have just facetanked more punches.

Ippo can't come back from being punch drunk.
Considering how it was handeled with Nekota it looks like this is something that Morikawa takes seriously.

Those are some impressive death flags for Takamura.

I doubt he will make the entire Kamogawa stable implode, unless Aoki becomes torchbearer supreme.

With how bad the writing is, I wouldn't be surprised if it's some huge, retarded red herring and he just thinks he is punch drunk.

that would actually be kind of cool

there will be a retarded plot twist telling that ippo is not actually punch drunk, or there is a cure or some dumb shit, but ippo will be back, the manga is called hajime no IPPO for a reason

Or Kimura get triggered from Aoki getting overkilled or some shit

yes and no. He was in denial and acted like a retard. Takamura is aware of his problem but might act like a retard like when he got smacked to shit while he tried to beat that one dude with some sort of super upper cut.

c'mon lad, my boy takamura always shit talks about everyone but he actually cares.

>edition

Can he even fight without gimmicks?
I don't remember.

Takamura has always been tsun towards his gym mates. Although recently he's much less of a bro, last time he helps them out is threatening Iga

If he loses then does that mean the manga is ending?
This would be a deep pit to put the characters in.

Nah, he doesn't care anymore. He's been treating Ippo like fucking shit with no remorse for more than a hundred chapters now.

So he's jealous of Ippo?

I honestly wouldn't doubt if he was.

But isn't Takamuras dong giant as well?

In the manga it's pencil thick

Ah, so he became world champ to compensate.

Redditpo.

The pressure is getting to him. He knows his eye is probably getting worse

You can just simply do an ASSPULL and make everything ok

Takamura just does whatever he feels like anyways.

While Ippo sees the coach as a teacher mentor, Takamura sees him more as a handler or father figure.

What Takamura is trying to get to Ippo is that he has to get out of the coach's tutelage and become something more that the coach can be proud of

Yeah.