To all the jews, mossad agents, jewish shills, ADL and SPLC members...

to all the jews, mossad agents, jewish shills, ADL and SPLC members, and any other jew-loving cucks who are constantly monitoring this board, i have a message for you.

Make my youtube channel go viral within the next 7 days or i will become RELENTLESS in exposing the jewish agenda to tens and hundreds of thousands of young white men. I am an expert at online propaganda and making things go viral and i will become one of your greatest enemies by exposing the truth about the satanic jewish agenda to tens and hundreds of thousands of people.

You have the ability to track my IP so you know who i am, you know what my YouTube channel is, and you know the various projects I've helped go ultra-viral in the past.

Make my YouTube go viral and I'll forget about the truth that I have compiled. I won't make it go viral. Otherwise, if my channel has not gone ultra-viral within 7 days, I will destroy you all by becoming relentless in exposing the jewish agenda on many different places online, which will be seen by hundreds of thousands of people.

You have been warned.

Attached: Jew.jpg (501x585, 67K)

Noted.

nice LARP

you know what to do then, jew.

Define ultra viral.

at least 1 million views per month on my channel

Yeah, right.

Attached: 1C892674-9866-4E9F-9033-941E8A12E430.jpg (287x287, 40K)

Somewhere we can discuss this further?

reject my offer, jews, and i will become one of the aryan gods who destroy you, like Pew

Delete your thread and you will be contacted shortly.

[email protected]

Look at this goof. You have to be 18+ y o to post here dummy.

but if you can expose the jews, how can you not make your tube channel go viral?

the two are in a very different category

the channel is mainstream type of entertainment

the jew truth is highly controversial and by nature of how controversial it is, will attract a huge amount of attention

havve fun exposing the jewwish agenda from a the grave.
mossad will be dropping by in 20 minutes.

BRING IT ON MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'LL SEND YOU ALL STRAIGHT TO HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'VE PREPARED FOR THAT POSSIBILITY, YOU ARE ALL GOING TO GET SENT TO HELL!!!!!!!!!

GOD IS PROTECTING ME AND IF YOU TRY TO STRIKE ME DOWN, IT WILL MEAN YOUR OWN DEMISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comply. Now.

Death to Jerusalem
Death to Mecca
The world will have peace, once the Middle East is gone

OP here.

I am changing the time-table to within 3 days. You guys with your control over the internet could make it happen within 2 hours but I will give you 3 days.

If my youtube channel is not viral within 3 days, I WILL BECOME RELENTLESS IN DESTROYING YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'LL SEND YA STRAIGHT TO HELL, FUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amen Sup Forumsrother, Amen!!!!

lolz

you know what kid, i like you
ill call the strike off
just go back to twitter watson

>deus vult
>wants to destroy Jerusalem

i will destroy you if you do not comply with my request

>deus vult fag
I’d say Vatican City as well, but I don’t think the rest of Italy deserves to suffer for that city of gold.
Once again..
Death to Jerusalem
Death to Mecca
The world will have peace, once the Middle East is gone

haha god bless the palestianians

Ok goym you win this round

> Sup Forumsrother
Oops sorry. We don't negotiate with Sup Forumstards haha you could have had it all

LOL

Don't believe me? You'll be able to see the effects of those who dare oppose us so openly. Granted, it may take some time... But it takes time to completely destory someone on the level we plan it

well considering that I WILL create MASS opposition to the jews, and all you had to do to stop me was to simply make my silly little youtube channel go viral, you will look like a fucking fool

i've organized the entire truth about the jewish conspiracy into a post that is less than 2000 characters, and can be read within 2 minutes.

Hey Pewds, Jew here - big fan

pewdiepie is a KEK compared to me!

C.U,C,K

Haha and you don't think we already know about it? As soon as it's posted our boots can have it taken down ASAP... If we so choose >:^) you will never master the 4D chess of the Jew

Oh fugg it's Jake Paul :DD

no you can't. You can't censor Sup Forums or the other sites i have listed.

Just talking to my Jewish boss about politics. Turns out Jews LOVE Trump. According to him, Trump has been pro-Israel since he was a business man and now he's a part of the flock. :) I doubt you will do much of anything against the Jews as long as their fav pres is in office.

i know full well that trump is a jew-lover

Trump is NOT our friend

We control everything you fool
We have moderators with Israeli links on this very site

why havent you deleted my previous anti-jew threads then?

Attached: Niggers.jpg (750x600, 23K)

Because it discredits you and makes you all look insane haha we control the minds of the public and their knee jerk reaction to anti-Semitism is WRONG, EVIL, BAD, NAZI

dubsz if what he says is real

hey pubes. Will support for extra bonus memes each week.

dont test me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: Fake 2.jpg (640x480, 35K)

Attached: rbb-trump-protest-14.jpg (640x412, 109K)

Attached: Legs 3.jpg (640x640, 85K)

Youre already being surpressed :^)

nope

Attached: Legs 1.jpg (1080x1080, 162K)

We already knew about your interest in young girls but we never thought you be be so bold to openly show your attraction to them

Attached: Legs 2.jpg (640x640, 89K)

Another weapon to be used against you in your eventual destruction :^)

Attached: Legs 4.jpg (568x568, 46K)

Attached: katherine5.jpg (1000x1500, 165K)

Attached: harika-payal27.jpg (1000x1449, 191K)

Attached: piaabajpai10.jpg (1000x1606, 323K)

Attached: Nayan.jpg (670x889, 104K)

If you have this much influence, why can't you just make your own channel viral?

because the channel has nothing to do with politics or controversy

that is the KEY to making anything go viral