biblehub.com/luke/3-33.htm
biblehub.com/hebrews/7-14.htm
biblehub.com/luke/4-15.htm
biblehub.com/john/1-11.htm
biblehub.com/john/4-22.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, he was black, so he'd be the bull.

catholic server /bkXHBgq

No, he completed his mission in exterminating white Greco Roman power 400 years later, he got ganked by Whites tho who had no reason to talk to infidel e ememies of rome.

Yeshush should have been in a plantation as a slave but he was born too early for Roman siege.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-02-23-18-23-37.png (720x1280, 797K)

Projecting much?

Getting caught was part of his plan.
Martyrdom is the most effective way to have a lasting impression in the world by your lone self.

Attached: 1496496654794.jpg (1600x1509, 376K)

This. He jew-cucked Europe. Enjoy your zombie jew religion.

No, that would be Joseph

No
That was Joseph
His mothers husband

no, his dad was

Joseph was.

>No, he was black, so he'd be the bull.
implying

Attached: bitch.jpg (620x382, 32K)

YHWH????

they say he did not exist

you cannot be a cuck if you do not exist

Jews revolted in 70 ad when Jesus failed his mission after Jesus and all christiand were crucified thus tgey had 0 way out if domination via manipulation.

t. Hungarian jew exploiting catholic workers

no he wasn't the greatest in anything

The biggest coward is the eternal spic, who has gotten cucked out of the entirety of north america and now lives in a shitty containment country to peddle cheap drugs to white people.

WE

Another thread and no one knows the way

streamable.com/bk3v2

Attached: Cheatsheet.jpg (445x409, 72K)

Anti-Christian!

>self sacrifice is now cuckoldry

the absolute state of the alt-right

>implying that being a foster parent is immoral

biblehub.com/luke/3-33.htm
>the son of Amminadab, the son of Ram, the son of Hezron, the son of Perez, the son of Judah

biblehub.com/hebrews/7-14.htm
>For it is clear that our Lord descended from Judah

biblehub.com/luke/4-15.htm
>He was teaching in their synagogues, and everyone praised him.
biblehub.com/john/1-11.htm
>He came to his own people, and even they rejected him.

His own people aka Jews.

biblehub.com/john/4-22.htm
>You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews.

Samaritans aka Gentiles.

JESUS WAS A JEW.

Attached: 1506351777992.jpg (931x595, 222K)

Love your enemies, cuck.

>look, i can take things out of context and it means i'm smart!

it's more difficult to acknowledge the humanity of everyone and love them than to hate someone, literally anyone can love people who are nice to them and hate people who a unkind to them.

That's your god lol

fuck off tyrone

literally anyone can love everyone like a filthy hippy cuck, cuck

no. You are. Find him, now.

sage

Knew i'd find it somewhere.
t.Catholic that goes to church every sunday.

Garbage, Jesus was Christian, he tore kikes to pieces do much they eternalhate Him.

He was a Judean not a jew.

yeah. self-denial and living for a cause greater than one's self is cucked.

Attached: 1234.png (400x292, 124K)

It's easy to dehumanise your enemies. To love them and acknowledge they are human while still fighting them is hard but delivers results. It's because an accurate model of reality gives you power, the truth matters and the truth is even the most rabid niggers are our human brothers, fucked up but still human. You can love your brother but still be forced to defend yourself against him.

This is the most edgelord thing I think I've ever read.

> "they say he did not exist......"

what a dork.

The Italians told it best.

Attached: kxqOs4D.jpg (700x900, 143K)

human sacrifice

Jesus wasn't even a real person, you dolts.

>pic related

Attached: jesus.jpg (333x499, 35K)

No because he never existed

Hear then the parable of the sower. When anyone hears the word of the kingdom and does not understand it, the evil one comes and snatches away what has been sown in his heart. This is the one on whom seed was sown beside the road. The one on whom seed was sown on the rocky places, this is the man who hears the word and immediately receives it with joy; yet he has no firm root in himself, but is only temporary, and when affliction or persecution arises because of the word, immediately he falls away. And the one on whom seed was sown among the thorns, this is the man who hears the word, and the worry of the world and the deceitfulness of wealth choke the word, and it becomes unfruitful. And the one on whom seed was sown on the good soil, this is the man who hears the word and understands it; who indeed bears fruit and brings forth, some a hundredfold, some sixty, and some thirty.

The kingdom of the father is like a man who had good seed. His enemy came by night and sowed weeds among the good seed. The man did not allow them to pull up the weeds; he said to them, 'I am afraid that you will go intending to pull up the weeds and pull up the wheat along with them.' For on the day of the harvest the weeds will be plainly visible, and they will be pulled up and burned.

Attached: jesus.jpg (1112x835, 80K)

I'll read the sequel: On the Historicity of Hitler - Why we Might have Reason to Doubt

Samefag Sage, and report.

Why don't you read the prequel, "On the Historicy of Moses - Why Everyone Gave Up On That One Twenty Years Ago"...?

Not political, Off topic, and a b-tier opening line.
Enjoy your ban.

Attached: Sage.jpg (1156x2031, 933K)

Attached: Anti-Christian shilling.png (1806x1252, 125K)

Get stuffed. I'm a 6 1/2 foot blonde blue-eyed Arian with four blonde wives and over 20 white children, and I actually eat communist flesh on my toast for breakfast