HOLY FUCK Sup Forums BTFO!!

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/assault-weapons-not-protected-second-amendment-federal-appeals-court-rules-n724106

Attached: jan-crouch-orgasm-face.png (780x722, 462K)

>"Put simply, we have no power to extend Second Amendment protections to weapons of war,"
So muskets weren't weapons of war?
This is the dumbest ruling ever.

The Supreme court already ruled they're covered.
Some judges are proving the anti-Federalist papers right - nothing stopping the courts from going dictator other than the 2nd amendment.

I read things like this, and I can practically hear the cash registers beeping all around the country as people buy AR 15s.

>Put simply, we have no power to extend Second Amendment protections to weapons of war

WTF BAN MACHETES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Circuit courts are meme courts. Plus being an activist judge is treason.

>2/27/2017

Q predicted this

>A well regulated militia with no weapons of war

22Feb2017

>Feb. 22nd 2017
Fuck off, kike!

Soon enough they'll require an ID to buy spoons.

When it gets to SCOTUS, this will get decided properly.

Attached: 1521410085883.jpg (634x960, 69K)

>weapons of war,
A fucking judge actually said this. Every branch of government and the courts are fucking full of retards. Everything is based on feels now.

Attached: Yukon.Men.S05E08.The.Final.Shot.HDTV.x264-RBB.webm (852x480, 1.66M)

>An increasingly oppressive government rules that the right to rebel against an oppressive government doesn't cover the right to effectively rebel against an oppressive government.
Checks out. We deserve the Enabling Act of 1933 that's coming to us desu.

Let me guess... the 9th Circuit court?
Yep. You do realize that ALL other circuits regard the 9th circuit as a bunch of asshats. 95% of their rulings have been overturned. Literally....
95%.

This article is two weeks old faggot.

Ill just leave this racist biggoted message here.

Attached: 1521961478274.jpg (599x573, 96K)

>hurr durr I need army guns cause a piece of paper written hundreds of years ago said I have a right to muskets
babbies gonna cry. I hope the police do pry your murder machines from your cold dead hands because every trumptard that dies makes the world a little bit better.

A tyrant in a costumed robe is still a motherfucking tyrant in a costume who is mortal in every single way. Our rights are non-negotiable, divinely prescribed and inalienable in every aspect.

Attached: DZGrLBwVwAAdpti.jpg (576x383, 73K)

Or

Attached: 1521686129131.png (1531x841, 139K)

Attached: 1510163681491.jpg (827x628, 85K)

Donald Trump is showing sensible leadership on gun control. It should be illegal to buy guns below the age of 21. Barack Obama was a total failure to improve the situation. Donald Trump is the right person to make American schools great again.

why should it be illegal to buy a gun if you're under 21?

Action : Whenever you see an article / tweet / post on normie media that makes you want to sperg out, but you can't act for fear of revealing your power level, simply reply with the following statement :

>"Thanks for pushing normal people even further to the right."

If they try to start an argument, simply keep repeating :
>"As I said, thanks for pushing normal people even further to the right."
to whatever arguments they try to make.
Whenever you see the comment, upvote / like it.

Goals :
- Demoralization. Make them realize that every action they take is counterproductive.
- Subtly imply to bystanders that 'ordinary' people are already right wing. Remember, the major social currency among normies is conformity. If they believe that everybody else is moving right, so will they.
- Point out that the rise of the right is a consequence of the actions & voices of the left.
- Show 'the left' and the normies that we are everywhere, and that we are watching. Again, this plays into the normie desire to 'fit in'.
- Embolden those who are already on the right but are kept silent by fear of social repercussions (see previous point).
- The comment is polite and violates no 'guidelines'. They can't shut it down.
- Short comments are more likely to be read, often more so than the actual article / post / story.
- Create an atmosphere that discourages leftists to post in the first place.

This is solid enough that you could even post it on real accounts. If you ever have to walk it back just say “I AM a leftist myself. It was sarcasm. I meant that stuff like that damages OUR cause.” Even then, the statement has value as a divide and conquer strategy (ie. “a real leftist doesn’t believe that stuff”).

It doesn't matter whether you believe any of the above or not - the purpose is to make *them* believe it.

Discuss.
Ignore divide & conquer shills and demoralization shills (anybody who ‘dismisses’ the plan without providing genuine criticism is a shill.)

Um... I live in Alaska. This is from the butthurt Huffpo article. And the law did pass and was signed by Governor Parnell

"HB69 includes provocative language stipulating that state authorities could, should the bill pass, arrest federal agents who attempted to enforce federal law regarding gun regulations. For instance, if Washington, D.C. passed a law tomorrow stating that high capacity ammo clips are illegal, Chenault’s bill would deem that law invalid. It would empower state troopers to arrest any FBI agent seeking to enforce the law. It would tell citizens that they had more power than the feds."

Attached: guns.jpg (3264x2448, 1.42M)

School shooters are mostly kids

what per cent of annual homicides come from school shootings?

A . Followed by a lot of zeros.
Dying by firearms in the US by any cause, is one of the least likely ways anyone has to die. You have a 0.003% chance, but only if you are a cop, black, live near blacks, or in a gang.
Whats that you dont? Well the your chance is statistically zero.

Attached: 1521964776694.jpg (660x731, 209K)

my point exactly.

>I have a right to muskets
It doesn't says "muskets" anywhere.

Oy vey goyim. We must ban guns to keep you safe.

>hand rubbing intensifies

It's time.

Attached: 1520411782618.jpg (447x595, 37K)

They know it won't stand. This is just Jew lawyers creating work for more Jew lawyers.

this did happen last year and the Supreme Court refused to look at this decision so yes any state that wants to can ban "assault rifles" and also decide how much each magazine can hold

FACT: All weapons are weapons of war.

Any justice who thinks otherwise is ignorant, willfully ignorant, perjured their oath of office, and/or a traitor.

You only have the right to a free press when it refers to a printing press hurr durr. Seriously kys faggot.

Exactly. Hundreds of years ago they used spears, swords, and axes. Are they going to ban those? Actually they probably will. Look at England.

Any person of authority that makes a ruling like this should be killed.

>illegal to buy guns below the age of 21
Look, sparky. You're either an adult at 18, or you're not. If you can't be trusted with a fucking gun, you certainly can't be trusted to Vote the course of the nation. Let's just move the legal age of adulthood to 21. Sound like a plan?

go start your 2nd amendment defense, but i hope you're ready for every other gunhugging faggot conservative to scream FALSE FLAG JOOS

neck yourself you piece of shit

>Put simply, we have no power to extend Second Amendment protections to vague meaningless terms that we use to skirt the law