Let's have a comfy cake thread

let's have a comfy cake thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rmuudxyM0t4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Hiratsuka will never win even though main girl Yukino doesn't love Hachiman

as a graduation celebration she takes 8man ramen-stall crawling,...developments from there.

>cake
>comfy

>wakes up the next morning head and eyes fuzzy from the hangover,
>something isn't right
>she's naked
>she hears a noise coming from the kitchen.
>she starts to panic.
>footsteps approaching
>she feigns sleep
>a *clink* of glasses knocking as they're settled on the floor
>a light kiss on her forehead
>she opens her eyes and recognises the unruly mop of hair before her.
>the panic subsides
>she reaches up and touches his face, still not fully understanding what's occurred.
>he's back under the sheets, she hugs his body close and they both drift off into blissful sleep again
>she wakes, her arm still strewn across his chest finally understanding the full implications of what they're doing,
>her fingers tentatively explore his body, his face, his ear, she casually twirls her fingers through his hair.
>she's been waiting for him and now he's finally all hers, her Hikigaya, she turns his name over repeatedly in her mind.
>her face flashes bright red from embarrassment as she remembers where they went and what she said to him last night, and what they did together when they reached her apartment.

I'm a pretty terrible fanfiction writer
too much supposition and logic jumps

t-thank you, user

The one thing that turns average cakes into God tier

Yes, it’s pretty pathetic. Perhaps you should go back to your cancerous discord channel.

Yeah, user, if you could politely go fuck yourself that'd be great.

I like smoking cakes

Another anime where the main girl has to win, they should have left Yukino as the girl who loves MC like a brother like in S1. Yahari had some much potential.

Not my fault you have shit taste and autism.

I don’t know. I always thought of sensei as a dirty whore that had sex with gigolos that stole her money afterwards. Don’t know who want to date someone like that, unless you’re really desperate.

sometimes the cake teacher wins,
though, Jitsu wa and Nande koko ni are exceptions even then

see

Is it specifically said in the LNs she had sex with prostitutes? I only read the part where she once lived with her boyfriend in vol 1.

There needs to be more bookworm cakes, they are magical.

You're pretty stupid

Yeah she admitted to it.

Keep your own fanfiction out of this.

Nigga, tell that to the autismo that wrote this shit

Not any worse than the Yukinofag fanfiction we see on here.

Literally nobody is talking about Yukino you paranoid mong.

Are cakefags all this pathetic?

Doesn't that Yukinofag always deny that Yukino liked Hayato first?

Of course. Cakefags are /r9k/ tiers of cancer.

>cakes are only recent thing only liked by frogposters
What a newfag opinion, mature women have always been a fetish for doujinshi authors.

I’m not talking about mature women. I’m talking about the old hags no one wanted. For a reason.

>this thread

>cakes are shit
>the thread is shit
Wow, no one could have seen that coming.

You are only saying that because you are a lolicon, especially when you use words like "old hags"

Lolis are shit as well. Jesus mate.

Any chance?

Nobody else would use words like "old hag" nice try though.

So you have to be a pedo in order to be disgusted by 40 year old trolls that no one else wants?

Hiratsuka Shizuka is in her mid to late 20s, no "cake" so far has been posted in 40s.

She looks like shit for someone in her twenties.

I'll marry a cake, just you fucking wait!

You’d kill yourself because of deperession.

That's what I do if I don't marry a cake, though.

But I will marry a cake, so it will all be fine.

There is no hope for the likes of you.

I'm actually full of hope as of late. It's a weird feeling, but I like it!

>Aquors existed instead of this
Cake idols when?

Cakes are great!

Huh? She just looks like a taller and bustier version of Yukino,

OKAA-SAN

Learn your anime cliches. Yukino being set up like that is obviously an evolution of character relationship over time until she eventually won. It was predetermined and obvious. People let their own feelings taint common sense and deny the obvious and inevitable.
Sensei IS best though.

She's just so lonely.

I know some girls have no chance from the start, but I just hope authors have the heart to give them good and happy ends otherwise.
I think this pairing would be funny and endearing.

>the trap becomes heterosexual when seeing lewd sensei

I always hated both of these shitters.

I always though Sensei was good, but this is when I realized she was actually best girl all along.
Shame it was the end of the season.

I GOT the MUSIC BOIS.
youtube.com/watch?v=rmuudxyM0t4

This bitch mad ugly tho.

好彩雪崩團滅清一色

Man, you have really shit taste.

I'd rather drink bleach.

That's terrible. Very fitting for a shitty cake thread.

I don't understand why you're samefagging and breaking rule #2.
It isn't a busy thread, you can see the poster count isn't increasing so the samefagging is especially obvious.

Is it because its pop?

Rule #2 about spoiler tags?

They dramatically change Yukino's character in beginning of s2, it didn't even make sense. If they wanted to show subtle changes in her character, they should have in s1.

I think they made her doki doki for Hachiman in S2 due to fan pressure and pressure from producers. For example: it appeared she had a good relationship with her sister but with minor disagreements like most siblings, now we learn she was bullied by Haruno.

Read the LN please, i beg you.

The icy facade was broken when 8man fucked Sagami

Calm down Yuipollfag.

I'm reading the LN of vol 1, and she's even less kind to Hachiman up to page 50 than say the begining of the anime.

Does the LN have more in depth coverage and clarity in regards to her dramatic change?

No, for the LN is based on Hachiman's monologue. We never knew how Yukinon felt when 8man saving her

Fuck off Yuipollfag.

Okay, then I wont read it then. Thanks for saving me the trouble.

Take your shipping shit/waifu war shit some where else. This thread isn't about that.

Can you seriously fuck off already? Stop pretending like you're interested. You're only pushing some new bullshit agenda.

Come on, it's nice and pretty easy to read. You will understand more if you read it after watching the anime. Notable scenes includes

strip mahjong

Literally the very first post was about that you faggot. You fags can't make a cake thread without somehow turning it into Yaharishit.

Stop enabling him. He isn't actually interested.

I remember hearing there was supposedly some date involving Yui and 8man, but is it really about as unclear as the anime as regards to Yukino's feelings?

You could stop already? You come and shit up every thread, even a Just Because thread.

No that i recalled
Btw, manga is quite nice and they are picked up since the volume 12 announcement.

How does the manga compare to the anime? Anything different?

To be fair the threads are shit on their own.

Sensei actually had sex with a gigolo.

Not much but the arts is pretty good.

Canon.

You mean with a dildo

>cankle calves

Both.

My sister is a Christmas cake OL, what do?

Impregnate her and jump off a bridge.

Do we need an Oregairu thread?

No. And we don't need this one either.

What a fucking mess this thread turned out to be.
I feel bad for everyone who just wanted a comfy cake thread.

Cake threads are shit.

I suppose this is lolifags showing their butthurt because mods banned loli threads.

is this a reskin of chiya from gochiusa?

>first chapter of vol 11
>Yukino gives death glare to Iroha that it scares both Hachiman and Iroha
Why was this cut from the anime?

Iroha was probably being a manipulative cunt and she came to the Service Club to try and trick them into doing shit for her like always.

>unlikable hysterical bitch
>no mature feminine charm for which cakes are usually liked
>no cute "I'm an adult, but still quite childish" other type of cakes is usually liked for
>a booblet
No.

This pic sums up why she is the best girl.

You don't think Yukino is jealous?