Now that the year is almost over, can we agree that Made in Abyss is the best OST of the year?

Now that the year is almost over, can we agree that Made in Abyss is the best OST of the year?

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/4ojxh3biomaadqp/Foggy London.hikarinoakariost.zip
youtube.com/watch?v=b3qLBkCAPl4
youtube.com/watch?v=Ug7j0C39BaI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>already destroyed by a currently airing anime
Hahahahahaha
Nope

Nope.

Of course and it will be again next year.

I haven't listened to many other soundtracks from 2017 anime but I really like the Made in Abyss OST so I'm just gonna say yes.

Yes.
PriPara and Made in Abyss are both OST OTY.

>PriPara
You can't be serious.

Girls Last Tour > Maidragon > Made in Abyss

Prove me the fuck wrong.

Yup.

yes

Yes.

Hello

>(You)

No other reason why.

Girl's Last Tour's OST isn't particularly memorable. Not sure about Maidragon, but I don't expect a silly looking show to have an award winning OST.

Still have the link to it by chance? Missed it in the threads back then.

Yes.

yes

mediafire.com/file/4ojxh3biomaadqp/Foggy London.hikarinoakariost.zip

I like this better.

You are the best user, thanks

Whoops, meant Princess Principal.
SSR's OST is beautiful, and is definitely one of the best of the season, but it doesn't stand out very much. It's mainly just generic piano melodies and only the 2-3 songs with the chorus stand out from the rest:
youtube.com/watch?v=b3qLBkCAPl4
youtube.com/watch?v=Ug7j0C39BaI
Maid Dragon's is really good too, but also doesn't stand out much.
Made in Abyss's OST is really varied and memorable. The music reminds me of Yoko Kanno's music where almost every piece feels really unique.

I guarantee most of the OSTs posted here are all really great though.

Probably, yeah, it had a lot of interesting tracks and came across really refreshing, I imagine that's because the guy who composed it all was a foreigner.

You imagine wrong.

Those proportions Jesus Christ

How's that? I wouldn't have thought japs would bring in much foreign talent for anime, at least from the west.

As it is, the OST does sound really unique from a lot of other OST's I've listened to.

I don't think I'd call Straya "the west"

I'm so glad people are using my meme

I'm liking this. Considering picking it up for the soundtrack. Is it good?

It's a good meme user. I too like it when people use the few memes I've made.

I think you need to watch more anime and listen to more OSTs.

Australia is heavily influenced by "the western world" (Europe) so even if it's not geographically west it is still considered western because of the culture.

I miss the days when it was called a reaction picture and memes were just the things that were stupidly viral.

You can always call it a funny faec :DDD

It's 'the west' in terms of general cultural mindset at least.

What exactly are you trying to say here? That the OST doesn't sound unique/memorable/refreshing?

I don't watch every single show that comes out each season, but I feel like I've heard enough OST's to make that assessment.

you feel wrong.

Okay, so you're just shitposting then.

Either that one or Houseki no Kuni for TV shows that I've wached/watching right now.

"Absolutely" images are a meme by reasonable definitions. If you want to be specific, it's an instantiation of a meme.

Do list which recent anime have had OSTs as unique and varied as MiA.

I wish more of the songs were longer, some of the really good ones about under 2 minutes long.

Soundtrack sounds suspiciously similar to Madoka Magica's OST, is it also by Kajiura?

1.- pripri
2.- MiA
3.- KF

>Everyone who doesn't have my shit tastes is shitposting.
Ok

I'm not going to spoonfed you, retard.

Yes, it's very good. Very fun, great style.

>literally says her name on the cover

I said you were shitposting because you weren't actually posting any kind of argument against MiA's OST, you just keep saying "you're wrong" like a five year old.

I was going to recommend Infinite Jukebox, but it looks like new song uploads can't be done anymore because some API got shut down. You can probably find an alternative though.

not anymore

It wasn't bad by any means, but that OST isn't really super standout or anything.