Shakunetsu no Takkyuu Musume

what the fuck is her problem?

probably family issues

I can't wait until the rematch where pendulum has legitimate psychic powers.

Someone post the Spurdo edit.

It's not her fault ace is so sexy.

dykes are always crazy

Bad life choices lead to NTR

Bear is literally insane.

I hope Kumami transfers back to Suzumegahara after the match, whether she wins or loses. But at the same time I don't want to see anyone on the current team replaced.

Maybe she can join the cheerleading club or something, then she can make a glorious return when someone gets injured in a tournament.

To be fair she did her best to keep it in check so it took a lot to bring her to this state.

As much as I want her to be reunited with the main cast I think she'll find something she likes in Tsubame, maybe Kohime.
The dynamics between Kumami, Agari and Koyori would be pretty neat though. And it'd be a nice change to have a protagonist with a berserk button compared to the more normal rest of the team.

That's true, and actually I think somewhat likely provided that she loses this match, because if she stays at Tsubame then it is easier to keep Kohime relevant. At the very least I hope Kumami makes regular appearances in the story.

Every thread until I win Nationals.

If Kumami says she might want to transfer back after the match with Ace, it would create really cool motivation for Kohime. Imagine her fighting Koyori trying to prove their school is stronger, not just for pride or the tournament, but to prove to Kumami it's where she belongs. I think that would fit both Kohime as a friend and as a captain.
But the only way I imagine Kumami joining the main team again is if/when they go to next year and Kiruka+Munemune graduate.

She's Asano's most developed character so I don't think he'll drop her, but maybe put her in the background for a while and make her come back after that to show how much she changed after this.
I'm expecting something like that for Kururi too, maybe have them job to a new team the protags will have to play.

That's a pretty good idea. Maybe Kumami can stay to help Kohime's team win this tournament (since it apparently matters a lot to her, for some reason) and transfer to Suzumegahara after that.
Ace+Kumami needs to become the new Kiruka+Munemune. That'd be a new change from their violent relationship so far, and I'm a sucker for healing anyway.

Alternatively, keep Kumami somewhat relevant and close to Suzumegahara without having her transferring immediately. Maybe practice with them for some new move or to solve one specific flaw or something.

oh shit

>seething with hatred and full of gratitude
Sounds kinda chaotic. Her playstyle is gonna get weird, isn't it?

You might be on to something.

>implying Koyori will get to play

why wouldn't she?

Still waiting for someone to post the Spurdo edit.

Kuma and Ace are both good enough to win on their own, and Ace would never share her #1 spot.
The new doubles team would be Hanabi and Hoku, they would cover eachothers weaknesses well.

Hokuto didn't job, so when Ace wins it'll be the end of the tournament. Best 3 out of 5.

>Hokuto didn't job
Good thing Ace is here to do her job.

What's with the close-up?

LIKE A PROUD TENGU!

Still, a part of her mind manages to put the blame on someone else. Her mental bing bong skills are amazing.

She put the blame on Koyori for the blueballing, not her decision of leaving. Which is technically true even though Koyori did nothing wrong and was just being a good, supportive friend. Kumami clearly has issues but she has a pretty good grasp of reality.

ss2 FUCKING WHEN

When Tsubame ends since it has just the right length for an entire season without having to add a training arc at the end.

bear namek will go on for eternity

good

ace

>tfw no A-chan to cook for you

>tfw no A-chan

>tfw finally have a decent A-chan to play with