They are banning guns everywhere!!! They cut off distribution!!!!

What the fuck are you doing you can’t get an ar 15 at Walmart dicks fcking anywhere anymore!!!

This is literally it guys this is it for ww3 concentration camps.

They cut of Remington rifles supply chain and our supply chain!!! Why the fuck is no one talking about this?

Attached: 40A27E38-9702-4246-BD5F-CCBE2507AD2A.png (1136x640, 1.13M)

>Buying AR15s at anything other than a gun shop
>Buying Remington
And nothing of value was lost.

If they cant pass a gun ban, theyll just go after ammo like they did after sandy hoax. They will go after manufacturers. They will use the atf to straw purchase guns for drug cartels using a legitimate ffl just to shut the business down.

Attached: DS0-hUzVMAAbUq1.jpg (1024x768, 155K)

They make the ar15 dumbass. And just went bankrupt. No more ar15 at your gun shops either you dumb fuck

It’s already happened they just filed for bankruptcy the ar15 is no longer

its going to be a capital crime to make any device designed to kill

its my gift to the planet

Attached: img-about-buddha.jpg (615x300, 121K)

They Can't Ban them outright so they are indeed going after manufacturers, and will regulate until they r useless.
t.lives in (what used to be) gun valley
My city makes Bushmasters. Everything is shutting down.... Its now or never fagggots. Almost time for ANUDDAH Shoah

"AR-15" isn't like saying "the 2006 Chevy Tahoe deluxe champagne edition(tm)"

It's like saying "pickup truck". It's a pattern of gun. Which honestly is NOT that complex of a machine, by design.

>they make the ar15

Kek

Look at CT gun laws for view into future.

Tahoe isn't a pick up, it is am over priced grocery wagon on 20s

Living in ct is suffering, by the time I'm old enough for a pistol permit, a few months away, they'll have banned everything I want.

>Chrysler went out of business; no more pick up trucks, everyone!
That's what you sound like, you fucking idiot.

so, .... they're helping small gun shops?

communists are bad at things

Who’s Julie Shields? Wtf was all that talk of kids needing homes... I swear I’ve heard her name before.

good, we can finally get rid of cats.

ATTENTION EVERYONE
PRO-2A RALLY
APRIL 14th @2pm state capitols

Attached: 2BF7EDEF-C5E5-49DF-8292-22B19FDB2138.png (750x1334, 1.55M)

>They cut of Remington rifles supply chain and our supply chain!!! Why the fuck is no one talking about this?

No they didn't Remington is a garbage company mismanaged by Cerberus and was on the verge of bankruptcy prior to Parkland.

Remington won't turn off the lights at the factory - they'll be bailed out and restructured similar to what's happend to Colt nearly a dozen times.

They went bankrupt to dodge a lawsuit for triggers that randomly go off, you retard. Colt (one of the many other companies that produce AR15s) did the same shit and is just fine now.

You are one dumb mother fucker.

Attached: Screenshot_20180326-154732.jpg (710x794, 182K)

will the provide motorized scooters for the conservatives?

you haven't been able to get a AR in Walmart for awhile, bucko. I think you can in Alaska, and maybe one of the flyover states, but otherwise, they stopped caring.

>buying remington
Remington QC has gone to shit over the years. don't buy them.

please never vote or procreate or post anything on the internet ever again

Remington is to firearms what Gibson is to guitars in current year.

Actually scratch that, Gibson still makes some good guitars, just extremely overpriced.

Attached: 1512031559579.png (645x729, 50K)

Remington has been going bankrupt for years. It was taken over by a kike that outsourced almost everything to mexico, from then on the quality of everything remington went to shit. The god damned norinco clone of the 870 was of much higher quality and 1/3 the price.

you do know that it really isnt that hard to make your own rifle in your garage, right?

Do they also make the assault rifle? God I hope a can still buy one?

Funny you say that because Gibson is facing bankruptcy.

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!