*blocks your path to the shooting range*

*blocks your path to the shooting range*
>Is that an assault rifle, user? Where are you going with that? You should give that thing to the Cops, you don't need that, officer Chad will keep us safe.

Attached: DZMDRFkWkAAEjKc.jpg (768x1024, 193K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sportsmansguide.com/product/index/aftermarket-hi-point-9mm-carbine-magazine-15-rounds?a=1128160
pastebin.com/cFa6x8M8
100777.com/nwo/barbarians
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is she asking to get beaten?

you made this exact same thread on /k/, fuck off

wew thats a punchable face

This
Sup Forums belongs to america, you subhumans cant even own guns
Stay out

>shove my fist up her cunt

Make me, fag

That pic is all women. Are women capable of understanding government outside of the mind frame of how a parents (government) should treat their childre(citizens)

Attached: 5e1HxOsDbTVEJXDctJLJwklQFnRsdRXi5ivBbTDK3qM.png (619x619, 432K)

Shitskin

fpbp

I wish these cunts would stop fucking telling us what real men do.
What if we did the same to them?

furries > women

Mansplaing

I also love when they say ‘real men’ like they’re qualified to determine masculinity. Imagine if a man went around saying ‘real women’ like that?

>REAL women have a BMI of less than 20

Wooo the howls

We fucking should. As of right now they get to tell us what both "real men" and "real women" do and/or should do.
>real women have curves
>real men use fists
I wish a real man would use his fists on that lard ass she deluded herself into thinking is "curvy".

There is a high chance you aren't white either, so...

>Real men
excuse me? are you promoting a gender stereotype?
>Implying I want a fair fight

Tell her that being a real man means using the most efficient option available. So always choose guns over fists. Fighting fair is for chumps.

>>"FUCK DONALD BLUMPF AND THE GOVERNMENT" "COPS ARE PIGS WHO KILL UNLAWFULLY"

2Protests Later
>>ONLY MILITARY AND COPS SHOULD HAVE GUNS, GOVERNMENT TAKE THE GUNS REEEE

First thing I thought. Her smug face is suggesting that she's asking for it too.

I need these hands.

she is kinda cute.

but afterall, i haven't talked to any girl for 9 months now.

to answer your question. because chad cops are racist, they won't protect me.

What are some of the other 'real men do/dont'?

Real men pay taxes

>>Implying I want a fair fight
what kind of pussy doesn't want a fair fight? are you a nigger ?

Attached: pc-140528-indigenous-brazil-protests-01_591f0c57e2abd3ef000a6168c812d461.focal-1000x500.jpg (1000x500, 155K)

It's not a bad idea, imagine all the salt it could trigger.

jokes on you, I don't have any interaction with other humans. Some days I don't even speak a single word.

Punch her in the face and continue your way

>"Real men use fists, user"
>She's right.
>Turn over my gun to officer Chad
>walking home now, getting dark
>Nigger emerges from dumpster with a Hi-Point
>gibmedat.jpg
>give it what I have
>get shot 15 times, throws empty gun at me
>slithers into darkness
>other members of the troop emerge and loot my body
>pee on my corpse when finished and push it into the street
>7:00 AM
>streetsweeper sucks up and obliterates my corpse
>mother vaguely recalls that she once had a son
remember me, Sup Forums

>Officer Chad
Unironically got pulled over by an officer Chad a few days back. We laughed that's he's an actual Chad

>real men use fists
And what do women use? Use their hands to fight off a bunch of drunk youths while on the way home?

Honestly if it was legal in Germany I would buy a gun immediately and I would applaud every women who carried one in her handbag. Why are women anti-gun anyway, aren't they the final equlizer that completely negates physical strength?

>*blocks my path
>*uses my fists to unblock path

I that's not asking for it, I must be autistic.

Well I could use my fists on her

>hi-point
>15 rounds

No gun detected

I wish a real man had broken her fucking nose while she was holding that sign.

sportsmansguide.com/product/index/aftermarket-hi-point-9mm-carbine-magazine-15-rounds?a=1128160

Hey I saw this thread on /k/

I wonder what's going on

Attached: 3AZ2qV6.jpg (307x462, 21K)

Real women make sammiches.

As per pic related soyboy jewcuck

Attached: IMG_1258.jpg (479x479, 75K)

She's asking to be fisted.

Easy

Punch her in the face.

Done.

real men use fists
living men use weapons

>implying niggers don’t have shitty aim and compensate for it with extendos
>implying hi-point 15 round extendaroonis don’t exist

>that pic
>real men make your death as horrific and painful as humanly possible

>find out where she lives
>know she doesn’t have a gun, thinks she’s a karate champion
>proceed to lay her out in one punch because she weighs 70 pounds
>rape her
>when i get arrested, i tell the cops
>at least i was a real man and didn’t use a gun

She really is smug, isn't she? Probably patting herself on the back, thinking she is so clever. Dumb cunt lol

This

stand there with my ar watching her get culturally enhanced by muhammad as she cry's for my help i turn and then walk off laughing

Whatever sweetheart.

Attached: 1521951746684.png (469x452, 277K)

>et beaten?
fpbp

Chris Brown surely did

>real men use fists
Waaaait a minute... is that equal to consent to being beaten up on her side?

Attached: pep.jpg (225x225, 9K)

>she

actually scratch the rape part
just look at those legs
thats a tranny

Attached: FF7E637B-0171-477B-9217-FD083C576B7A.jpg (768x317, 107K)

Attached: pizap.com15220946680611.jpg (1023x767, 283K)

Look at her face. It's a Jewess. They have weird bodies.

Real men pay for dinner of course

Bless her she's right.

Attached: Mo-Town Phenom.jpg (1200x809, 71K)

Go to a boxing ring retard. Giving yourself disadvantages so Mohammed has a better chance of killing you and raping your wife isn't manly.

Civ 2 where the warrior kills the dragoons 4 out of 5 times

>"""real men"""
How do they process the cognitive dissonance of using that slogan while simultaneously advocating "gender education" wherein traditional masculinity is deconstructed and boys are taught to act like girls? Is doublethink now being explicitly taught in universities?

Never you mind that autist that was a great story real pottery. Maybe add a part where the rats eat your eyes.

They carry mace.

Are you implying there's something wrong with learning self-defence?

And raise Tyrone's babies. Step up, anons, and be real men.

Attached: IMG_1260.jpg (540x1362, 61K)

I've no doubt she does believe all that stuff. She's just using the language of her opponents to present her position in a way they will understand better.

Attached: timthumb.jpg (795x530, 112K)

No. I'm implying there's a place and time for fair fights using your bare hands, and actual defense isn't one of them.

I live in Montana, majority of the state is my range, I truly feel for the people who are forced to have to travel to a range with all kinds of restrictions on how they can shoot and can't just go out into the wilderness and shoot.

Only thing I have to worry about is making sure not to start a fire during the summer with tracer ammunition.

Attached: 1520418043206.jpg (1000x559, 52K)

LoL

Attached: 3412387123897917.jpg (604x478, 35K)

Attached: 1511224026636.jpg (908x539, 71K)

Meanwhile officer Chad is getting shot at by a Nig with an illegal firearms, get shoots back and kills said Nig, BLM marches in vilifying the officer that was defending himself.

>wanting a firefight to be fair

Are you fucking retarded?

>
Yeah pretty much

Invite her to come shooting with me. Use the "you're NOT AFRAID are you?" line. 9 times out of ten, liberal chicks will rise to the bait. And shooting gets them wet, especially if they've never done it before. It's forbidden fruit, you see. She'll feel guilty afterwards, but there's a good chance of getting in her panties if she takes the bait.

Women are so incredibly fucking stupid Jesus Christ

They are mentally and emotionally equivalent to children

Fights aren’t supposed to be fair. Real men use any advantage they can get.

>women
>having problems rationalizing literally anything

Gynocentrism ruins every nation it is allowed to infect. The female aspect of human nature can backward rationalize anything ... until reality hits her

Fpbp

>REAL WOMEN DONT HOLD UP SIGNS, THEY GET NAKED AND MAKE ME A SANDWICH

Attached: flat,800x800,070,f.u1.jpg (800x800, 51K)

Remember: Fist can be a verb.

Attached: 001283.jpg (370x780, 75K)

>pavement apes
>knowledge about selecting magazines

Pick one

Attached: 46EEC858-46F5-4F58-9D66-C68F5AE1D01C.jpg (719x863, 145K)

he's got that magazine in backwards

Because they don't want the responsibility of handling a firearm. They're not thinking of the utility of them like you are because they are not men. They're just thinking about the anxiety they'll have for being responsible for their own well being, that's too much for them. You may have noticed the all the bullshit things women love to push for generally entail a complete abdication of responsibility to their new daddy, the government.

> why should I have to watch how I dress
> why should I have to pay for tampons and the pill
> why should I have to worry about the consequences of pregnancy and single motherhood
> why should I have to worry about my husband leaving me for someone better when I can financially ruin him, thanks family court system!
> why should I have to worry about ____ life should be carefree and happy happy happy

Don't take me as an mgtow fag either, I love women. But it annoys me that weak men listen to them and pretend their opinions matter. The vast majority of women are not "free thinkers", they're herd animals that want a carefree existence while trying to snag a high-status man. They're for fun, not for serious matters.

While I'm at it, a good proportion of men suck as well. E.g. soyboys, white knights, leftists

Gynocentrism destroys cultures and countries.

The feminine aspect of human nature seeks the care and protection of an 'alpha male'.

When it comes to politics and government this often leads to more and more authoritarianism.

Communism while living care free is their fantasy, romantic "alpha male".

Attached: 4fc5339c01500e9adad6b68aabdd815529d3a3b4a0f438ff898831d0d40bb2e0.jpg (338x305, 29K)

SHILLS I HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU, YES FOR YOU, THIS POST IS NOT FOR OTHER USERS:

THE ONES THAT PAY YOU, AREN'T TELLING YOU (YES, YOU, THE SHILL, NOT TALKING ABOUT ANYONE ELSE AT THIS THREAD) EVERYTHING

TEST IF THEY ARE LYING TO YOU WITH A SIMPLE STEP

pastebin.com/cFa6x8M8
OR
100777.com/nwo/barbarians

1-If you are a shill, open this link, there is the pastebin choice if you are afraid of someone logging you.
1.1-If they dont allow you there is something shady going on and you should be afraid of it.
1.2-The text is called new order of barbarians, if they tell you the site have virus, ip logging or something like that, search at your prefered web search site and read it at another site, there are more than one with the text. There is also the pastebin, I posted before.
2-Read the entire text.
3-The text is not so huge, this was not made to make sure you read something and stop working while doing it, you can do both at the same time.
3.1-If they dont allow you yo read the text saying you can't read external links at work time, read at home, remember the text is called new order of barbarians, again, new order of barbarians.

If they aren't telling you everything they wont allow you to read the text.
If somehow not even them, know everything, and allow you to read it, then read it anyway, the way you act will be influenced by the text and they will force you to quit or whateaver and you will see they werent telling you everything.
qeeqqe

Underrated post

*blocks her turd cutter*

That’s a revolver.

Yeah, exactly this.

If you get into an argument with some guy at a bar, you don't pull out your gun and shoot him. That's what niggers do.

If you're trying to safeguard your nation from would-be authoritarianism and slavery, you're gonna need those guns.