To Your Eternity 048 (2017) (Digital) (danke-Empire)

>To Your Eternity 048 (2017) (Digital) (danke-Empire)
userscloud.com/g1x9d0q01eu0/048
mega.nz/#!F75x3ZKR!VxOcZwGtnVF-RLma0k5S8dUuYMaer1Y1NE1eOqFbRi0

Thanks

>zombies
dropped

>everyone is dying again
I knew but I wanted to pretend I didn't.

Is this monthly or weekly?

Weekly with the occasional break.

>she really was that stupid

Isn't the immortal technically a zombie of all the characters that died so far
The fact that they're killing off the bit characters first at least means Tonari's death will be delayed to give a glimmer of hope before twisting the knife harder.

please let immo fug tonari on the boat

Did she know he could actually transform himself to be tiny? All he told her when he escaped the first time was that he had created a decoy shell, right?

They can make bodies out of rocks and plants, but not out of human flesh?

this manga has been SUCH a disappointment after Koe no Katachi

repetitive tragedybait and that's all, the "stories" are terrible

Koe no Katachi was a disappointment in its own way, I feel like this one is still young so I'm willing to let it play out a bit more but it does need to evolve or mix something up with the next few arcs to work for me.

Has this been going for a year now? I recall it missing 2-4 weeks. Anime when?

You'd think she'd take that into consideration when handling a shape-shifter though. She should just perpetually hold a baby at knife-point or something, he may be an unstoppable monster but he's also a pussy that values life, it's a way better method than dumping a demigod down some shallow hole.

Just a little over exactly a year if you don't count the breaks, in which case, slightly less than a year I think. I don't expect an anime, it's not a very marketable series for a variety of reasons so it would probably cost more money than it earned back.

>It's a zombie episode
I'm ok with that

It is to be expected when there is a desire to control but no knowledge to control.

why do these cunts release on dead, inconvenient formats like .cbr?

right to spread malware

The fuck kind of malware are you selling?

Either use an adblocker or just use the MEGA link. Userscloud is slower, full of ads and is only provided for longevity in the archives.

>try to fuck young nubile immortal flesh
>get blue balled
>no wait, he'll go along with it
>i'll do it later though
>he's already fucked off
She doesn't deserve the dick.

>Either use an adblocker

That's not how it works.

Maybe the knockers "took over" those things too?

That seems obvious, but so far they seem much weaker than their other bodies so I'm not sure what the point is. Maybe they're gearing up to make a giant meat mecha.