Free Energy

Where is it?

Attached: 220px-Teslathinker.jpg (220x283, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P9M__yYbsZ4&t=4129s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DEMOnstration_Power_Station
youtube.com/watch?v=PqPKmtCII1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=O9B3vzsZsr4
youtube.com/watch?v=keJAQIWEyzY
youtube.com/watch?v=eNU3MLqyzPk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There's 6000 classified patents waiting to be unlcoked.

Attached: 1502121606970.png (1109x832, 480K)

Molten salt reactors are practically free, so long as we have Liberals to provide the yearly harvest of salt.

Trump's uncle knows all about Tesla's technology doesn't he?

FBI and MIT inspected it and John Trump concluded it wasn't workable. It was though.

Honestly I'm more excited for this information than the swamp being drained, but that has to happen first sadly.

Energy is conserved. Therefore there is no "free" energy. Smashing apart atoms for their mass energy seems to be the best route for large-scale energy production at this point, but it will result in local monopolies. Solar cells would be more libertarian, but they are still in development. Give it another decade or two for them to replace nuclear.

Pigeon pussy

Yes, well - on one level, the people you are waiting to reveal this information are the ones who benefit from keeping it hidden. As unfortunately, it was used on 9/11.

Best Cancer Cures

No it wasn't. I know how 9/11 happened.

What happened?

Wrong. The cure for cancer and other ailments is assaulting the tumor with soundwaves at specific frequencies.

In the air.

South pole and North pole are +/- with the atmosphere being the conductive medium.

Attached: will power epictetus happy.jpg (3200x2396, 907K)

2 remote controlled military aircraft were taken off from Stewart Air Force base and flown into the twin towers. Bfore the planes impacted they fired a depleted uranium shell into the tower to weaken the structure. Also before that the jews inside the tower weakened the area where the plane was set to hit. The building was setup for demolition with thermate and nano thermite.

An israeli submarine fired a missile into the pentagon.

Everywhere I look these days someone has a pyramid hat on.

Attached: dominic.jpg (615x410, 35K)

explain how sound waves will react differently to cancerous tissue as opposed to normal tissue
fucking retard

Wrong!!

Wrong - THC causes apoptosis of cancer cells.

GIBS

RIGHT!

have you ever heard of cymatics?

The pyramid shape has been known to help plants grow better.

Tesla did it wrong.

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1920x1080, 114K)

Attached: 1521209876408.gif (960x540, 1010K)

Attached: 1508025010059.gif (250x250, 1.04M)

Yes that's true, the ionosphere, affecting the magnetosphere.

There's Tesla tech in Alaska, it's called HAARP and was used on 9/11

That's why hurricane Erin happened that day.

Expand user

The power companies charge you for it.

You are now aware that electricity is actually created by moving a coil of wire through a strong magnetic field.

Not at all, he did it right.

Attached: Tesla Coil.jpg (658x441, 63K)

That's not free energy, unlimited energy - is it?

Ionosphere +
Earth -
Atmosphere dielectric

Like a capacitor!! It stores energy.

Magnet sex.

Destroyed by greedy crypto-kike Edison along with Tesla's other inventions that would have benefited the people without turning a profit for the kikes.

look up in the sky

Homeopathy tier.

Attached: 2f416a4dd34ada05b49aa7119677f4ba.jpg (361x755, 49K)

the sun, for starters. if we humans can build tech that isnt too glitchy or energy demanding to repair, i think we can be ok for a long time

Do you know Astor who financed Tesla died on the Titanic? He also opposed the federal reserve.

HAARP

It's free so obviously it's already tapped into and all of it is being used, so there's none left.

If it's free it doesn't mean it's infinite.

In your head.

Attached: 1513195163145.jpg (234x250, 8K)

The sun is pretty much our only source of energy.
Pretty much all of our energy sources (not sure about nuclear!) used the sun to increase their energy content at one point.
Photosynthesis is that awesome.

youtube.com/watch?v=P9M__yYbsZ4&t=4129s

Doesn't exist. Nothing is 100% efficient.

Unlimited and infinite.

Its coming en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DEMOnstration_Power_Station

Nobody claimed that

Is that if only digested or can it work if smoked too?

JFK on Weather Control at 1961 UN General Assembly
youtube.com/watch?v=PqPKmtCII1Y

How hard could it actually be to harvest enough of the immense power of the sun to cover our current energy usage? Like how much land surface would need to be covered by modern solar panels in total?

Non sequitor.

Efficiency doesn't mean production.

Just do what gundam 00 did. Have them in orbit in space around the earth.

I would say as an oil ingested is the more efficient delivery system in a medical capacity.

Smoking would have a positive effect but the oil would have the potency to cure all of the affected cells.

>Solar cells would be more libertarian, but they are still in development. Give it another decade or two for them to replace nuclear.
No they won't, even at very high efficiency which realistically won't ever be reached, it would take ridiculous area sizes to get close to other energy sources. Then you remember it only works during day AND good weather, so you need enormous battery banks to store the energy overnight and even more solar cell area to charge those batteries. Then there's also the gimmick with converting DC to AC (which you really want to do to transfer the power) which is not as efficient as converting AC to DC...

So, yeah, solar cells are good for small scale or stuff like spaceships, but when you try to include them in the big picture, they become a meme.

I think you will find it's rather relevant.

Sonoluminescence

Where was the submarine when it launched the missile?

Yeah the only issue I can think of is building parts and repairing and replacing them. That, as of right now, requires petroleum products. Eventually we will have to move past petroluem. Then manufacturing is going to be tricky... no?

youtube.com/watch?v=O9B3vzsZsr4

There was a guy in my high school years ago that did a presentation about converting harmonic occurrences in earth's geomagnetic field into electrical energy. Allegedly, the guy in charge of it was assassinated.

I discounted it because it doesn't make sense. Wouldn't it be easier to get energy from solar/wind/hydraulic than build tuning stations that are essentially seismographs? Someone explain if they have the knowledge.

Nuclear "waste".

Free Energy exists now we just have to believe in it.

You mean depleted uranium for cold fusion?

it already exists but it's hidden from the world

Uhhh, in the ocean?

Flying in the air, duh

In god and everywhere. There is only energy and frequency,waves and third dimension is that energy's creation and way to be with this lower vibrational levels. At this level we have only our own creation, own separate way of being until we became master of it and can expand consciousness, vibrational level's. Within in higher level's we have bigger part of the pie(:D) and greater knowledge of the full thing.

Pretty sure I saw somewhere that an array of panels the size of Rhode Island in the middle of the desert would power the entire world.

You're forgetting the possibility of hybrid plants!

Which fucking ocean? Where in the fucking ocean retard? Come with some supporting info for that claim you made

fuck that I want rail guns and death rays

Star in a Jar is already here, SAFIRE discovered why the suns corona is hotter than its surface, and it all has to do with PLASMA:
youtube.com/watch?v=keJAQIWEyzY

Attached: SAFIREproject2017.png (1499x1077, 1.23M)

Really? How interesting.

No, it takes energy to move the magnet or coil. Conservation of energy

sounds like the theory of someone who isnt a scientist. "good vibes" dont translate to force.

Petroleum is just fossilized organic material.
The basis of all life is photosynthesis.
So technically petroleum is also sun energy :^)

Nothing in life is free.

You're saying Erin was a consequence of HAARP? WTF?! I thought they used Erin to conjure up Telluric currents to power DEW.

Oh really, did you?

Tell us more about that.

Jury Nullification

in your dreams

It was submerged.

HAARP is archaic compared to other arrays now... and it USES absurd amounts of energy to charge the ionosphere, not get energy from it...

and moving that coil of wire requires energy itself, so no

I believe the energy experiences amplification of a huge degree.

HAARP is vital to 9/11 and the happenings.

Show me the proof of your claim.

youtube.com/watch?v=eNU3MLqyzPk

OMG putting me on the spot like that! I don't know.... Should I?

Attached: tesla2.jpg (1536x2068, 1.19M)

Why do you play stupid?

Attached: 1506492275929.jpg (532x485, 31K)

in the air

Meaning?

>Meaning?

Dunno bruv! DUNNO!

Attached: chav.jpg (785x582, 61K)

Look at the sky

What does that mean?

No idea!

Attached: 1521902899392.gif (240x176, 912K)

Submerged in the air.

Vril Force from The Black Sun
Open doors to Aldebaran
Maria Sigrund are the medium
Ultima Thule seeking our Elysium
Power level
Reveal my power level

Will never exist until Middle East is stable. Imagine it if we didn’t need their oil they’d go ape shit.